Color Renovation

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2018

10221 Sweet Valley Dr

Cleveland, OH 44125

Color Renovation is Northeast Ohio's premier painting company. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, commercial and light industrial painting, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing, exterior staining, carpentry, decks, and remodeling....

10/13/2021

John B.

Be careful when talking to the owner. He is a very nice fellow. While he is talking to you about family he's writing the quote and/or contract. Afterwards he hands it to you without explaining in its entirety. I hired Color Renovations to paint very little trim and the front and rear gable along with a 3' strip around the upper portion of my home. The came and power washed all the paintable surfaces and then returned after it dried to paint. When the foreman called me to tell me it was finished I met him at home and to my surprise they only painted the front gable and very little trim on the front. They didn't paint anything else. I was upset because the smooth talking owner wasn't completely open with me in the beginning. He alluded to me that the entire job would take 2-3 days. After my grieve and not wanting to pay the entire amount he threatened to file a lien on the property. I should of known from the beginning that he did come from that Newburgh Hts. painting company and that I shouldn't have hired him. If you hire this company make sure you have him write every detail of what is to be power washed, scraped, caulked and painted. Have him write it in letter form and not his contract. He will rip you off if not. By the way, it was over $3k for the front gable and it's not a big home.

Description of Work
Exterior of house

11/16/2020

Carrie B.

Thoroughly satisfied and grateful for our exterior painting job well done by Color Renovation! Chaz and Kevin, the painters, were clean, precise and hard working. The owner, Don, went the extra mile in coming out twice to quote our big job, since I changed my mind on some work to be done, plus he installed a medallion on my siding for me for no charge! Kat, the carpenter, replaced some damaged Hardie board siding and trim with ease and pleasantness, and Amy, the customer service rep, was prompt, informative, and helpful with any changes or concerns I had. Even the power washing crew was extremely professional and was willing to wipe down our gutters with a special chemical that I provided for an extra fee. What a great experience I had with Color Renovation! They are a top notch company with integrity and I highly recommend their services!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and siding repair

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

10/21/2020

Marc C.

The work was completed as requested. We are extremely happy with the results. The workers were very professional and did a great job of protecting our furniture and carpets from paint spray. Highly recommend Color Renovations,

Description of Work
Painted interior walls, doors and trim work on main level of house, as well as the upstairs hallway.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Ashlee M.

The Color Renovation team is outstanding. We had previously hired someone to paint when we purchased our new home which which ended up being a disaster. Don and the Color Renovation team were thankfully able to swoop in and save the project. They take extra care with the minute details that I wouldn’t (and my previous hire) have even considered. The final product was beyond our expectations. The CR team is definitely a step above your average painter. If you’re looking for superior quality then look no further.

Description of Work
Painting wainscoting, millwork, ceiling and built ins.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Jodi S.

We were very pleased with the work! The team was professional, timely and providing great value and quality. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
staining and painting

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Laura G.

Great. The crew did a fantastic job. They were very professional. Also, they did a great job with cleanup.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

10/15/2019

Rita M.

The service was great and did a professional job. The owner has lots of time with me. I would highly recommend them because they are reputable and professional.

Description of Work
He had our home painted.

10/14/2019

Kirsten G.

It was very good and they were very clean and neat.

Description of Work
They painted the inside of our whole house.

Category interior painters

10/12/2019

Dan C.

It was excellent. They provided all the things when they came in, provided an estimate in a great timing, and did a good job. I would definitely recommend and use them shortly.

Description of Work
They painted the interior walls.

Category interior painters

10/11/2019

Hannah M.

They were fantastic, thorough, professional, they went above and beyond, fantastic communication and they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did a outdoor house painting and repair.

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Strong Power Wash, LLC

Founded in 2021 , STRONG POWER WASH, LLC is striving to be the leading power washing company in Northeast region of Cleveland Ohio, however the company plans to expand its services in other states in the next few years. Using top of the line equipment and cleaning solutions to provide superior results

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover

Exterior painting Interior painting Commercial painting Light Industrial painting Aluminum siding refinishing Vinyl siding refinishing Cabinet refinishing Wallpaper removal Exterior staining Deck staining Power washing

Fire restoration