CLEAN AND SHINE CLEANING SERVICE INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2000

Animal & House Sitting

6500 Pearl Rd

Cleveland, OH 44130

Affordable, Professional Cleaning For Your Home or Business. Offering Cleaning Services to the Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio Area...

house cleaning (86)window cleaning (2)

09/25/2020

Joann P.

We had the house cleaned in two stages. Two ladies came the first time to deep clean the downstairs including the disgusting kitchen. They were in and out in four hours and the place looked great. I thought the fridge was almond colored. Turns out it's white! They came back yesterday to clean the second floor which was not as disgusting as the first floor. In two and half hours they had the bathroom glistening and the windows shining. Cannot say enough about what a great job they did both times.

Description of Work
We needed a deep clean in a two story house that had not been cleaned thoroughly for over seven years.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Review for CLEAN AND SHINE CLEANING SERVICE INC - 6500 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH - 38901742

08/18/2020

Beth D.

Sue is very approachable and works hard at meeting my expectations. Molly and Sam are super! Very responsive to what is important to me. Very courteous and polite. I love coming in the door after they’ve been at my home... it smells so clean and fresh! Would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/17/2020

Ann F.

The team from Clean and Shine does an amazing job in a house with three teenage boys and two large, shedding dogs. Estimates and billing are always handled professionally. Clean and Shine will accommodate cleaning homes where allergies are an issue. A pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/15/2020

S B.

Excellent. Molly and Sam have been here 3 times and have always cleaned to my satisfaction. They are pleasant and friendly to have in my home and do a nice job cleaning. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Clean all house except basement and laundry area

Category house cleaning, pet sitters

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/05/2020

Kathleen M.

I hired Clean and Shine in October., when we moved. They clean every two weeks for me, and they do a fantastic job. Very thorough! Recently, we had some remodeling done in our home, and everything was heavily laden with dust. The cleaners went over and above what I expected, in helping to clean every thing for me. I was so very happy and relaxed, when they finished the job. I would highly recommend Clean and Shine Cleaning Service!

Description of Work
house cleaning every 2 weeks

Category house cleaning, pet sitters

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/09/2020

Phil J.

Clean & Shine was recommended by my previous housekeeper after she went out of business due to recent pandemic. Talked to Sue and she was very enthusiastic. Crew came out for the first cleaning and seemed very thorough. However, two weeks later when they were supposed to come out again (and after we confirmed the date and time), they failed to show up. No call, no notice. Over 24 hours later and after two phone calls, Sue called and gave a clearly contrived excuse (allergy to cats) and said she had no other crew to replace this one. If you don't want to do the job, just say so. Don't make people wait. I could have used that two weeks to find someone else.

Description of Work
Routine Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

02/07/2020

Wilbert C.

Company showed a lack of detail in their cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a mid-sized apartment.

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

01/23/2020

Bob B.

We are so pleased! A wonderful two lady team. That did a fabulous job .

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

01/20/2020

Paula K.

I was so happy and impressed with this company! Starting with the efficient phone calls and Sue coming out quickly at my convenience for a quote, to the outstanding cleaning performed that went above and beyond my expectations. Sue was so friendly, helpful with suggestions and efficient. This was a dirty, uncared for rental property for many, many years which I bought, so I was worried about how clean they would get it- I was flabbergasted at the results! It felt like a different house- I was so happy! Cleaning was also done in a very timely manner- both physically and scheduling. Thanks, Sue and company! Highly recommended! They're the best in all aspects of a cleaning business!

Description of Work
Complete House Cleaning for Newly Purchased Home which was a Rental

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

12/11/2019

Deirdre W.

So much easier than I expected! Sue was great with communication and came to the house to see it before she gave a quote. The crew was prompt and did a great job in the time estimated. Very professional AND friendly.

Description of Work
move out cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

11/11/2019

Mary R.

Wonderfully, I am so impressed by the service, the ladies are always punctual and do a fantastic job. Dealing with the owner, Sue, and the office staff is a pleasure, their response time is very timely and courteous. I have recommended them to others who are equally pleased. They bring everything needed to do the job, therefore a customer need not purchase products. Great company in every way !!!!!

Description of Work
Monthly general house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

08/16/2019

Keith J.

I had foot surgery and am unable to use the stairs to get to my washer & dryer, so the main reason I called was I needed a load of laundry done and they were very accommodating to this request. While here they also cleaned the house, three bedrooms, the bathroom, and kitchen. they did a very good job and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning and Laundry

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/14/2019

REBECCA H.

Great Cleaning service. Jeannie and Sam are the best cleaning people we have ever had. They do an excellent job. Our house is spotless when they leave. They take great care with our fragile possessions, too. They are dependable and I can rely on them and Sue, the owner of Clean and Shin. The cleaning service has been cleaning our home every two weeks for about a year. We are happy customers and highly recommend them. Sue, the owner of Clean and Shine is easy to work with.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/14/2019

PAMELA M.

I've worked with good commercial services and a few that were not to good. Sue (owner) came to check out our house and I got very comfortable with her company within just a few minutes. She also stayed in touch with me on a regular basis during the first month. She sent out Jeanie & Sam a few weeks later. Sam shared with me everything Sue had told her about our needs. They knew what they had to do. I gave a tour and answered questions. We use C&S every two weeks and are very happy! Sue and her cleaning teams really focus on customer service. Yes -- they also do a very good job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/13/2019

Patti A.

I needed to have my mom's apartment cleaned because it hadn't had a good cleaning in a long time and I needed to have quick scheduling while I was in town visiting. Clean and Shine replied right away and got me on the schedule in 2 days. Samantha and Jeannie were great. They let me know they would be a bit late which was not an issue for me. They also really listened to how I wanted to proceed with the cleaning even though it varied from their normal routine. They were super friendly to me and my mom and very patient. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

04/24/2019

michelle P.

They did a wonderful job, I am so glad I found them and look forward to my next cleaning service.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

01/16/2019

REBECCA H.

Clean and Shine has been providing cleaning service since August 2018. The cleaning team is two people, Molly and one other cleaner. They clean the first level of our house every other week. We have a cluttered house with houseplants, books, magazines and a cat who sheds. The cleaning team does a great job cleaning the hardwood floors, carpet and polishing the furniture. The kitchen and dining room are thoroughly cleaned and looks wonderful. They tackle our messy enclosed back porch and make it look much better. The Clean and Shine staff are great to work with. We always get a call to tell us when the cleaning team will be arriving.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Cost $87.48

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

12/03/2018

joan G.

The service was great and we were very pleased with their work. The staff was on time and the work was done to perfection. I would highly recommend Clean and Shine.

Description of Work
Total house cleaned

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/01/2018

Wendy L.

The ladies from Clean and Shine were absolutely terrific and I've already scheduled them for ongoing cleaning. Not only are they professional, thorough and hard workers, they are also very nice people. I've been ill and house cleaning had gotten away from me. But my house is now clean and shining! I'm delighted with their work and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/16/2018

ron B.

i am so thrilled to have found Clean and Shine. Was with another cleaning service for five years, had issues with them. Looked on Angie's List, called Clean and Shine and they started that week, my house sparkles! Baseboards haven't been cleaned in years. This cleaning service is fabulous!

Description of Work
entire house cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

10/10/2018

REBECCA H.

Reliable service. Excellent work. The two workers who do the cleaning are efficient and thorough. Our house looks amazing when they are done. Highly recommend Clean and Shine.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/10/2018

Evelyn J.

They did an excellent job. They were really honest. I was really impressed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

08/29/2018

REBECCA H.

The cleaners arrived on time and did a wonderful job. I am impressed with how nice the house looks.

Description of Work
House Cleaning