3 Brothers Concrete

With Angi since October 2011

4.4

We are a family-owned and operated concrete and flooring company with three generations of experience in the industry. We offer free estimates and personalized customer service....

R Greene Concrete Leveling Co Inc

Additional DBAs - Greene Concrete Leveling Co Inc, R Greene Co.

Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc

Additional email: terry@chubbconstruction.com; chubbconst@sbcglobal.net.

Offers by Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc on Angi
ABV Contractors Co

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information only.

05/25/2015

The work was of excellent quality and was completed quickly. I would absolutely recommend them to others and use them in the future.

Description of Work
3 Brothers Concrete refurbished all of our wood floors - our dining room, living room, stairway, hallway - and replaced our kitchen floor.

Category hardwood floor

04/08/2014

The work was scheduled four months out. (Groupon was good for 12 months) I started calling them 40 days in advance to confirm the schedule, as I understand how things can change. All my calls were ignored. I decided to call and identify myself as a customer who needed an estimate on concrete work, which was true. They immediately returned my call. I set up an appointment for them to come out for t...

Description of Work
After extensive emails with the owner of this company via the Groupon site, I purchased a Groupon for hardwood floor refinishing. (apparently they have expanded into the floor business) It took two phone calls before they returned my call to schedule the work

Category concrete driveways

10/21/2013

WANTED!!! Any information as to the whereabouts or address of Joe Westgate so that I may press charges against him and have him put in jail where he belongs for being a corrupt and crooked business owner/partner and constantly stealing peoples money and not performing the work he was contracted to perform. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or information to his whereabouts ...

Description of Work
Joe and Ed Westgate owners of 3 Brothers Concrete ripped me of in an amount that exceeds $21,000.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/19/2013

I was very please,all the work was done in 2 days,plus replaces the things that were destroyed while doing the work,clean up the area.

Description of Work
repaired ,crack,broken,concret in driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/08/2013

Worked closely with us to choose a style of retaining wall to match our foundation, purchased a specialty design compass rose stamp to use on the patio and helped us choose the appropriate colors. Hand dug and built fire pit. Friendly, reliable and well worth every penny. Did a great job.

Description of Work
stamped concrete patio and retaining wall with fire pit.

Category concrete driveways

We do all kinds of concrete work including: Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks, Foundations, Footers, Coloring, Stamping, Acid Staining, Waterproofing, Retaining Walls, Garage and Basement Floors, Cement Countertops. In addition we install: Hardwood Flooring; Granite, Marble and Ceramic Tile Complete Restoration Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available