Steger Renovations

HIC02288
07/31/2017

1677 Taylor Corners Cir

Blacklick, OH 43004

Family owned and operated, we perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work, and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project....

handyman (20)home remodeling (13)tile installation (8)interior painting (6)drywall (4)bathtub refinishing (2)cabinet refacing (1)window replacement (1)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)hardwood floors (1)decks & porches (1)

05/12/2021

Tim did a superb job of tearing out the old, putting in the new and repairing the active wet spots in the kitchen ceiling. I feel that his estimates were fair and reasonable and the craftsmanship was a world of difference from the previous subpar job I had done. He is very timely, works consistently and stays on schedule. I can't say enough how happy I am with his end result on this project! I'll ...

Description of Work
Re-Do Remodel of My Master Bathroom fixing water leak to kitchen below

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

09/20/2019

Excellent workmanship. Professional, thorough, high quality. Tim had our complete trust on day 1. He was a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovations

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

07/31/2019

He was great, easy to work with, incorporated with mu plans and gave great suggestions that really worked out. He is a top notch and I'm very happy with him.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

12/28/2018

Very good work. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Total inside remodel of a small house.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

12/19/2018

We are extremely pleased with the work that was done. Tim was very professional, worked in a timely manner and left my house clean at the end of each day. He helped me with the tile design and questioned me, when needed, to make sure he was doing what I wanted.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom shower and bathtub tile work with new faucets.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

12/05/2018

Tim did a fantastic job with our kitchen. He worked with us through the process, coming up with solutions when we encountered unexpected challenges. His craftmanship is remarkable. Tim tore out our kitchen and drywall, installed new drywall and overhead lights, a new ceiling, installed new cabinets, and installed the tile backsplash. Everything looks better than we could have imagined! We will cer...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Review for Steger Renovations - 1677 Taylor Corners Cir, Blacklick, OH - 37590042

10/21/2018

Left two different messages but after a week no return call. Unfortunately I have a lot of work and looking for someone reliable. If too busy to accept work - maybe just let customer know. Best wishes to him.

Description of Work
Remodeling kitchen and bath

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback! Our apologies for the non-response. Best wishes. Leslie Steger

05/23/2018

It went as planned at a reasonable cost compared to four other estimates.

Description of Work
Tim installed wood grain 6” X 24” porcelain tile on my porch. It was @ 240 sq. feet. Tim did an excellent installation of the tile. Tim is reasonable and professional in being punctual everyday and in site cleanup. I would highly recommend Tim.

Category ceramic tile

04/27/2018

We are very pleased with Tim, and look forward to having his assistance on future projects!

Description of Work
Repaired floors, painted doors

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

04/03/2018

Tim is very professional and the work performed was excellent. I will definitely call on him for future projects.

Description of Work
Tile installation

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

We specialize in interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, garages, decks and more!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover