D & P Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2011

2634 Jackson Pike

Batavia, OH 45103

Quality minded company, all work done by owner no subs, flat rates for most jobs, state license in Ohio, insured and bonded.we have a 79.00 service fee for normal calls.No trip fees,all work is guaranteed, member of BBB, we try to provide a personal touch to our customers by working around there busy schedule, we try to keep our rates affordable....

10/27/2017

vicki C.

He did a hydro flush on my sewer line and cleaned out all of the roots. Said it should be good for 7 or 8 years. He was very prompt and I felt very honest. I had called other plumbers first, but he was the first to respond and came in with the most reasonalbe price.

Description of Work
Sewage backup in basement.

Category plumbing

Wonderful customer ! Really happy to work for people who love honest and hard working people

10/14/2017

BRENDA B.

I’ve used D&P plumbing for different things in the past from toilet repair to installing shower drains and shutoff valves for a bathroom remodel. Don is punctual, professional and does not try to “sell” you on things you don’t need. He’s willing to give you a figure on the phone for what you need to have done and for the times we’ve needed his services, he’s never needed to deviate from the amount quoted. So when the primary pump on our combination primary /back-up sump failed and I called Don at D&P plumbing. We chatted about what had happened, what probably needed to be done and he told me what he would charge to replace the primary pump. On the day the service was scheduled, there was a mix-up when the husband of one of his customers with my same last name, called and left a message cancelling their appointment. So when Don didn’t show up at the expected time, I called him and assured him that it wasn’t my husband that had cancelled. We rescheduled for first thing the following morning and he was there on time with a 30 minute call ahead. He removed the pump(s) from the sump, and determined that the pump was still operating. He checked switches and floats and determined that both the primary and secondary battery operated pumps were still functioning well. He reinstalled the pumps and checked each pump by pouring enough water in the sump to activate one then the other. After a couple of cycles he was satisfied that both pumps were functioning and neither needed to be replaced. I can’t say how much I appreciated this. When I asked him what I owed him, he said “nothing”. I wanted to let Angie’s list customer’s know that Don has always been prompt, professional and honest with us. He does good work and he will always be the one I call when I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Replace sump pump.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! It's so nice to be able to help people out and not be a pushy salesman . People like yourself that are so honest and great to work for make my job so much easier . I think a great review goes a lot farther than a unearned dollar ever will . Thank you again Don/ owner

10/11/2017

Cheri R.

Don is always on time and easy to schedule. Have used his services several times and the work is always good and reasonable. Highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Had Don come out to check a drain.

Category drain cleaning

09/25/2017

elinor Z.

Don was neat clean and professional. I own multiple properties and he is the one I want to do all of my plumbing work

Description of Work
Don found and repaired a leak in a hot water line that was iinstalled wrong.

09/21/2017

Rich B.

The work went well. The contractor was very prompt, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
I need a leak in a main water line repaired.

Category plumbing

Great customer ! Very understanding that he is not the only person in this world with plumbing issues . And worked well with out scheduling . Glad to do his work

09/16/2017

Hernan E.

I hired them thru American home shield to unclog my tub. Not only they couldn't fix it but messed up my toilet. Now is not flushing. We tried several time contacting them to try to fix what they broke they didn't returned our calls. Simply horrible and dishonest

Description of Work
Clogged up bathtub drain

Category plumbing

Wow!!! This guy is a bad Lang lord and tried to fix everything himself .. we cleared a main line blockage for him. We also cleared a laundry line for him.... but he was so smart he plumbed a washer drain right into the tub drain . So when the washer discharges it fills the line and backs up into the tub because the line is to small for those fixtures . and what he Plummed is all falling the wrong direction to even drain properly .we never touched his toilet as there was nothing on his work order about that ! He has a home warranty and they don't cover improper plumbing ! He then called me3 times to come back and re-work the plumbing which I declined because we do not do remodel work ! We are a service.company only Such a liar!!! I don't usually respond like this but this guy is a real piece of work .. he is upset because no one wants to fix his problem and it was not covered by his home warranty. because he has no money to pay for it to be corrected and wants a hand out !!!! When I send the health inspector to that home he will wish he told the truth!!! I have pictures of all the plumbing and his own tenant says the same stuff ... angies list needs to start verifying these comments before allowing them to post lies... I'm really considering legal action against these people who are up set over the warranty co not.cobering the issues they have and then slandering my name ...

08/31/2017

Jeff D.

It went great. The line was clear and they warranted the work for a year.

Description of Work
We needed our main sewer line jetted. Other companies wanted over $2,000, but D&P did the same job—complete with a camera scope—for only $1,200.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/04/2017

Marc E.

Left a message on Tuesday for an estimate. It's Friday and still no call back.

Description of Work
Left a message on Tuesday for an estimate. It's Friday and still no call back.

Category plumbing

I'm not sure how I get an F for a review when we have never been to his home . We are super busy and apologize for the late return call .. I try to do my best to get back to everyone . Don / owner

07/08/2017

Margaret S P.

We are repeat customers of D&P Plumbing. As they always do, they responded immediately to a call for help with a leaking water heater. They are very responsive and accommodating and provide high quality service for a reasonable price. They diagnosed the problem right away, secured a new water heater unit, and installed the new water heater on the same visit. Everything was back in operation within 2 hours. They are the best plumbers and I highly recommend them! Thanks again, Don!

Description of Work
Emergency water heater repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you ! Wonderful people , just love Mr [Member Name Removed] what a character .

06/28/2017

George B.

Great. Everything works the way it should.

Description of Work
Replace outdoor faucet.

06/10/2017

MARILYN V.

We prepurchased this service on Angie's list. Don was prompt in returning my call for service and scheduled the appointment at our convenience. When we scheduled the appointment he provided a date of service and a timeframe and also called 30 minutes in advance of arriving to perform the repair. He showed up within the timeframe. He introduced himself to my husband and I then got right to work. He replaced the exterior faucet as well as installed an interior shutoff valve at our request. He had all the parts and finished the job in about an hour. He was very professional and exceeded our expectations. We would use D&P Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Exterior faucet replaced

06/03/2017

ANGELA A.

It didn't go since D & P never returned my phone calls.

Description of Work
I called D & P Plumbing on two different occasions. The first time was several months ago when my water heater stopped working over the weekend. I left a voice mail but never received a return call. Luckily I was able to restart it on my own but would have liked to have the water heater serviced. The second time I called was on Tuesday, May 30th. My water heater had stopped working over the Memorial weekend but could not get it working on my own. Wanted to give D & P the benefit of the doubt since they have such good reviews so called and left a message for the second time. Received no call back, so had to call another plumber to come and service my water heater.

Category water heater repair

Sorry I was on vacation in the Belize islands. With no cell phone service. We performed no service so I'm not sure how you can rate me as a (D) with out me doing any work at all ..

04/12/2017

Terry R.

I went AHS to be put in with contact the plumber and the appointment was confirmed, for 9 am on Wednesday, by the plumber without contacting me. Then on the day of the service, at 9:17 am. I received a text stating that he was on the way with a ETA of 45 mins. The plumber arrived at about 10:10 am in a white van with no signage on the vehicle, to let me know who was pulling in my driveway. The plumber, Don, was professional and friendly in demeanor and actions. The job was done and completed quickly and Don was very good at educating me as to the cause of my plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Leaking faucet on bathtub and low hot in Bath room sink

Category plumbing

The appointment was between 9-1 pm with a 30 min call ahead . I have customer a 45 min call ahead at 9:20 ! A little traffic cost me about 10 min . This C rating was uncalled for . I did a pro job and was right on time . His warranty co gave him the wrong time frame . We never give a single time frame it's always a window 4 hours .so he gives me a C FOR HIS WARRANTY CO PROBLEMS ! Why he posted on angies list I will never know .Got to love customers who appreciate nothing and want everything on a silver platter .

01/09/2017

Casey Y.

Excellent work, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Running toilet, leaking faucet.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/14/2016

Tracey D.

Perfect!. Everything went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Remove old dishwasher and install new one

11/09/2016

John G.

The work went great. Pipe was extended into garbage disposal and he used snake to clean drain. Problem was fixed within 45 minutes. Was able to now use my dishwasher as well without everything leaking.

Description of Work
Fix sink that was leaking

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/26/2016

Mike B.

Real good. Quick and done properly.

Description of Work
Basement stationary tub cold water stuck. Could not turn on. Tom replaced the stems and faucet.

07/26/2016

Janet B.

Although I did not use Don (only because another plumber came out) he was VERY HELPFUL and his prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Needed to have a kitchen faucet and bathroom faucet replaced. I called Don and left message and he got back to me in a short period of time.

07/21/2016

Gail D.

They came back out while my daughter was here and put in the new part.

Description of Work
They pulled the ignition system, and recommended I just replace that.

07/11/2016

jacob C.

I contacted about 5 of the top rated plumbers on Angie's List to get a quote for this work. Some gave over the phone ballpark estimates, others wanted to come see it. I left a voicemail for Don and he actually sent me a text later that day with a quote based on the work I described. I don't know why, but I really like it when people text you and will answer questions via text. It makes me feel like they will be more accessible if I need them. I worked out a time for Don to come over via text, which was the next business day. He texted that morning that he was on his way, showed up, did the work in a timely manner with no surprises. I paid exactly what he had quoted. By the way, for this particular job, 2 of the top plumbers on Angie's List had quoted me $450 for the job, so I felt really good about Don's price of $325 including materials. He was here for about 90 minutes. He also has a POS system on his smartphone so he immediately emailed me a receipt after I paid him - a perfect paperless transaction. Would definitely hire Don again based on my first experience.

Description of Work
We needed to move our outdoor faucet for our hose about 10 - 15 feet on the same wall since our new deck was covering up the old one.

06/11/2016

James D.

It went well! We are very pleased with the results and with the flexibility the team exhibited, dealing with unforeseen setbacks.

Description of Work
Don and his team replaced a pipe from the street to our house that had sprung a leak.

04/28/2016

Lori M.

WOW! Donald was fantastic. First he helped me find the water shut off valve,(It was hiding in plain site), was able to repair my faucet and not replace it, Inspected my water heater and gave me suggestions on how to extend its life, troubleshot my low water pressure issues in the upstairs bathrooms and threw in a couple of tips on maintaining my garbage disposal. The cost to repair the faucet was reasonable and there wasn't a trip charge.. Donald was professional,knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to do business with him. I definitely will be calling Donald the next time I have plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaky outside faucet, checked upstairs water pressure, inspected water heater, gave me helpful information on garbage disposal maintenance

02/18/2016

Mark E.

Showed up on time, very neat and professional. Did the job for less then estimate.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in toilet.

01/14/2016

Connie M.

I was a little disappointed because he really couldn't do anything when he got there, except for just verify where the leak was. They still charged me the whole amount. He said, "If you need me to come back to do what I need to do, after they've done doing their thing, I'll do that." I felt like I got charged more. He did not come out to do two hours of labor. He came and actually took a peek at where the leak was and that was it. He just saw where it was coming from and said, "This looks like an insurance thing. If you need me, later, I'll just come and do whatever you need to wrap it up," and I said, "Okay." I even had two things. I requested for the drain to be kind of fixed. He took my things that I purchased from Lowe's and then, he put those in, and I still think I got charged. It was all kind of sketchy and I didn't like it. I'm not going to call them back. I had to pay when he came back the second time. They only gave me a tiny bit of credit for the first time. But he didn't do anything the first time. When he told me, "You only get a $40 credit," I'm like,"Ahh!" I felt like I was totally deceived and taken advantage of. So far, what they could do, is working good. The first guy that came out was 'A' on professionalism and the second guy that came out was 'F.' I would tell others to just avoid them.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $200 for two hours of plumbing labor.

Category plumbing

Well I'm a little confused with this customer! I'm the only person in my company . And there is no one else ! I did all the work she asked me to do . And she actually said I could use the parts she bought from lowes . I did not charge her for any parts that did not come off my truck . And she got a 40.00 credit because I was not there for a full 2 hrs . Which would have been the coupon she paid for through Angies list. Which is 2 hrs labor for 200.00 . I think she has me confused with another plumbing co . And the second time to her home was for a different issue she wanted done . She gives me an F but she had me do 2 seperate jobs for her. If she did not like my service the first time , then why would she call me back for the second job . confused plumber lol !!!! Please folks avoid the coupons that are not worth it unless you know exactly what you need done . Just get your plumber off Angie's list and get an estimate . It's better for both parties .

01/03/2016

Dennis S.

I found D & P on angie's list on monday afternoon. Sent them a message thru angie's list. They responded that day and fixed my sink by noon the next day. Can't find that sense of urgency most places these days. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Fixed a leaky kitchen faucet

Jim The Plumber LLC

Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Extra charge for after-hours service. Offering a 5% discount for Senior Citizens, must mention this to technician to receive discount.

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi
    Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

Plumbing Contractor, Hot Water Heaters, Repair and replace. Gas Leaks, Battery Back-Up Systems, Clogged Drains, Sump Pumps, garbage disposals ,Drain Cleanings,jet washing of sewer mains . Certified in gas line replace and repair. We also repair or replace sewers and water mains .

Septic tank repairs , well pumps , cistern work , no remodeling , no new construction