C J Y Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

284 Vinewood Dr

Avon Lake, OH 44012

Additional DBA - C J Y Construction Corporation.

11/19/2014

Gayle H.

Description of Work
I did an Angie's List review but forgot the most important and most recent job that CJY Construction completed. They totally remodeled my kitchen and dining area; ripped up old carpet and put in new oak flooring, took out a drop ceiling and unneeded cupboards which opened up my living area; put in recessed lighting, redid my 40+-year-old cupboards, put on new hardware... I can't say enough about the workmanship and professionalism of this company.

Category home remodeling

11/18/2014

Gayle H.

Description of Work
CJY construction put a new front porch on our home. Prior to that they remodeled a bathroom and put tile floors in a bath and basement. They are conscientious, punctual, and very friendly. They are very exacting in their work which is appreciated, since we are now on a fixed income. We would definitely use them again.

Category decks

04/30/2014

Charles J.

They came for the quote and they were very nice. We looked at one of their jobs and we were satisfied by what we've seen so far.

Description of Work
CJY Construction gave us a quote and we'll be using their services. They'll build a small front porch.

Category decks

02/29/2012

Gayle H.

We have used them for several jobs throughout the years. He is a perfectionist. He does a really nice job. He cleaned up his messes and was punctual.

Description of Work
They put on a front porch for us.

Category home builders

01/09/2011

Therese O.

The job took a little longer than I expected; however, I did go on vacation for a week, which held up the process. The work started the last day of May and was completed approximately July 16. I would definitely use CJY again.

Description of Work
I had a bathroom built in the basement, as I only had one full bath in my home. The concrete floor was dug up to install drainage and floor. Dry wall, shower stall, toilet, vanity, fixtures, electical, exhaust fan, painting were all done to my satisfaction. I also had a stationary tub installed in the laundry area, as well as painting of the walls, ceiling and floor of the laundry area. Chuck and Matthew were a pleasure to work with. Matthew was always on the job and very responsive to any questions or concerns. A family member (very pleased also with the work they had done) had used CJY to remodel a bathroom and kitchen in their home so I was aware of the quality work. They did a great job on that house which helped me in my decision. I love my new bathroom and wished I had done it sooner.

Category home builders, home remodeling

Bill Jackson Roofing Inc

Bill Jackson Roofing is Ohio’s premier roofing contractor. We perform a variety of services including roofing, gutter installation and attic insulation. If you are looking for a roofing contractor for life then you came to the right place. We will make appointments on time because we understand your time is valuable. Let Bill Jackson Roofing Inc., and our 19 years of service perform the quality work you deserve at a fair price. For your convenience you can schedule an appointment below or feel free to call and schedule with our office manager Stacy. I hope our website was easy to maneuver around on and has the information you expected. If you would like us to change or add anything on our site to better serve you your feedback would be much appreciated. We show up when scheduled and perform the work contracted to do.

Offers by Bill Jackson Roofing Inc on Angi
    Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc

Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster Rentals.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Award 2022
    Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi

General contracting, roofing, remodeling & additions.