C J Y Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

Additional DBA - C J Y Construction Corporation....

Klemenc Construction Co Inc

Registered, Insured, & Bonded with most cities in: Cuyahoga, Lake, & Geauga County and surrounding areas. Family owned and operated business. All of our roofing workers are employees, not subcontractors. References Available Upon Request. Family owned & operated. Free Estimates. We guarantee honesty, integrity, reliability, & professionalism.

Chris Tian Construction

Chris Tian Construction is a locally owned and family run business, I have lived on the west of Cleveland since 1976 and we have been in Business since 2007 located in Grafton. We have had 0 complaints with the BBB and have a 5 star or A rating with everyone else. We specialize in insurance claim repairs, often repairs to your roof or siding - your home insurance will cover. We offer free evaluations and quotes. If paying out of pocket we have very little overhead and can get you an excellent job at an excellent price. We are preferred installers for GAF and Ownens Corning Shingles. We will donate 10% of the company profit from your job to a church or charity of your choice.

Weaver Decking

11/19/2014

Description of Work
I did an Angie's List review but forgot the most important and most recent job that CJY Construction completed. They totally remodeled my kitchen and dining area; ripped up old carpet and put in new oak flooring, took out a drop ceiling and unneeded cupboards which opened up my living area; put in recessed lighting, redid my 40+-year-old cupboards, put on new hardware... I can't say enough about the workmanship and professionalism of this company.

Category home remodeling

11/18/2014

Description of Work
CJY construction put a new front porch on our home. Prior to that they remodeled a bathroom and put tile floors in a bath and basement. They are conscientious, punctual, and very friendly. They are very exacting in their work which is appreciated, since we are now on a fixed income. We would definitely use them again.

Category decks

04/30/2014

They came for the quote and they were very nice. We looked at one of their jobs and we were satisfied by what we've seen so far.

Description of Work
CJY Construction gave us a quote and we'll be using their services. They'll build a small front porch.

Category decks

02/29/2012

We have used them for several jobs throughout the years. He is a perfectionist. He does a really nice job. He cleaned up his messes and was punctual.

Description of Work
They put on a front porch for us.

Category home builders

01/09/2011

The job took a little longer than I expected; however, I did go on vacation for a week, which held up the process. The work started the last day of May and was completed approximately July 16. I would definitely use CJY again.

Description of Work
I had a bathroom built in the basement, as I only had one full bath in my home. The concrete floor was dug up to install drainage and floor. Dry wall, shower stall, toilet, vanity, fixtures, electical, exhaust fan, painting were all done to my satisfaction. I also had a stationary tub installed in the laundry area, as well as painting of the walls, ceiling and floor of the laundry area. Chuck and Matthew were a pleasure to work with. Matthew was always on the job and very responsive to any questions or concerns. A family member (very pleased also with the work they had done) had used CJY to remodel a bathroom and kitchen in their home so I was aware of the quality work. They did a great job on that house which helped me in my decision. I love my new bathroom and wished I had done it sooner.

Category home builders,home remodeling

General contracting, roofing, remodeling & additions.