Fresh Maintenance

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2009

As a family owned and operated company. Fresh values each of its customers and strives to achieve client satisfaction every time. We service all of the Tri-State area. Our specialties are Mold Removal, Water and Sewage Cleanup, Fire and Smoke damage mitigation....

Supersonic Cleaning Services, Inc. & RappidDry

We are experts on COVID-19 Sanitizing and Disinfecting, carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, odor remediation and upholstery, as well as water & smoke/fire remediation. Over 22 years experience - call today for a free estimate!

Operation Restoration NY LLC

Our restoration services will help you recover faster. Our restoration experts have seen it all and can handle it all. From fire and water damage to storm damage, whatever disaster has befallen your home or business, we can help set it right. We’ll work with you and your insurance company to ensure your peace of mind through this process. With fast response times and expert service, we know you’ll be satisfied. Recover from Disaster; Faster!

07/22/2019

Excellent! Honest! Honest! I thought we had mold in the attic. I called Fresh Maintenance and spoke with Joe. He offered a free estimate. The next day Joe came over. We explained we plan on selling the house and if it was mold we want to take care if it. We went in my attic and Joe felt it was not mold. Joe took his time in educating us. If you sell your home and a home inspector thinks its mold t...

Description of Work
Mold in attic

06/21/2018

I would really really want to recommend this company because after 2 years there is still no scent of the fire and there no mold. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
My house burned down and they came in to remove the burn odor. They spayed to remove the odor and to prevent mold.

Category water damage restoration

06/10/2018

Excellent. Joe called back quickly, and came when scheduled. He took a look and told us right away that it was not mold. He suggested some steps we could take to help the musty smell (ideas to help air circulation and future cleanings), and did not charge us a penny for his time and expertise. He is an experienced professional and nice guy. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Determination and possible remediation of mold

08/17/2017

The work done was not as described in the proposal or as described on the company website. Contrary to the contract, no vent fans were used, the area to be remediated was not masked off, and the floor in the house was not covered. All I can verify was that the attic was sprayed with the anti-microbial solution ( I saw the bottles). I contacted the owner, who explained that the proposals are "boile...

Description of Work
Mold remediation in an attic.

08/12/2017

Everything went smoothly and clean. No fumes or anything to bother my pets.

Description of Work
I needed Mold Cleaned up from my attic. The men were courteous professional and respectful of the property. They got the work done quickly without a mess. I would hire again . They give a 25 year guarantee on their work and have excellent references.

Category mold removal

Commercial & Residential Mold Removal, Water & Fire Mitigation, Sewage Cleanup, Flood Cleanup

Radon Testing. Asbestos Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check