Tuxedo Pet Lodge

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2016

Animal Boarding Kennels
Dog Walking
Animal Training

Whether your dog likes to go on walks, romp and play or simply relax and be pampered, you can rest assured your pet will enjoy time with us. We are here for you whether you are working and would like your best friend to have some walking time or you are on vacation and want to a top quality boarding facility for your pet to have lots of space and not just a spot to be confined. We are continually amazed at the distances people drive to come to see us. You can be assured that all animals in our care receive plenty of time out, attention and anything we can provide to make their stay enjoyable. Visit http://tuxedopetlodge.com for a full list of services...

Pest Medic

Our company offers a personal experience. We believe that you desire peace of mind when choosing a pest service company. That’s what you get when you choose PestMedic. We currently provide a wide rage of pest and wildlife services for residential and commercial properties. With us, you will not just feel like just another number. We treat you like you should, like your family. We are locally owned with over 10 years of experience.

Offers by Pest Medic on Angi
Garrie Pest Control

Garrie Pest Control is a Full service pest control company which has been providing state-of-the-art pest control to the Tri-State area for over 40 years. We are one of a select group of companies authorized to provide the Sentricon* System which totally eliminates termite colonies using ounces of low toxicity pesticide.

Offers by Garrie Pest Control  on Angi
Masters Termite & Pest Control

Masters Termite & Pest Control has been family-owned and locally operated for over 30 years. Since we are family-owned, we will treat your home the same way we would take care of our own. We'll approach every job with honesty and integrity. Our services include four season pest prevention programs, wasp & bee control, carpenter elimination, rodents elimination, services for all of your general pest needs, and termite exterminations programs. DON"T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR SAFE AND EFFECTIVE OUTDOOR YARD TICK, FLEA, AND MOSQUITO TREATMENT.We also offer a 10% Military Discount, which applies to Active Reserves, National Guard, and Retired with their military ID. Cost is determined by the job, so call our friendly office staff to set up a free estimate today! Proprietors: Bob & Adam Masters Additional DBA - Masters Pest Control Inc.

Offers by Masters Termite & Pest Control on Angi

04/09/2019

I’ve been taking my two dogs to Tuxedo Pet Lodge for 6 years, I’ve always had a great and professional experience with Cathy and her Amazing staff. My dogs run up to the door to go in, they are well takencare of ( and loved), and are always clean. I highly recommend Tuxedo Pet Lodge for your fur babies.

Description of Work
Pet boarding

Category kennels

03/29/2019

It's been great. They're very caring. I trust them with my dog, they treat them like they're own, so I've always been very happy with them.

Description of Work
Boarding for my dog.

Category kennels

03/26/2019

Tuxedo pet lodge is the only place I would leave my dogs . The staff is friendly , sweet and caring . My dog has an injury and the lodge has been taken care of him and will provide meds and care and would never trust anyone else . The dogs will run out of car when we get there and can’t waig to get Inside They even come to pick up my dogs which is a great conviemce .

Description of Work
Dog care and grooming

03/23/2019

I’ve boarded my Yellow Lab several times. Owner is awesome and personable, as well as the staff. I’ve always felt like my baby was in good hands. She comes home happy, well fed,and lookin’ good. And she’s never upset to when we pull up, which says a lot. When she’s there we get sent pics and videos which is a huge plus. I don’t board my chihuahua as she’s a bit of an anxious nelly BUT the Pet Lodg...

Description of Work
Boarding/Grooming

03/22/2019

My dogs love it there. There are two huge areas to run and play with other dogs. The indoor kennels are large enough that my three (unfortunately now only two) are able to stay together. They wash and brush them if you want. They also have a pick up and delivery service for an additional charge.

Description of Work
I boarded my dogs at the Kennel

Dog Walking, Pet Boarding, Pet Grooming