DC Appliance Repair

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2007

3368 Randall Rd

Ransomville, NY 14131

Factory authorized warranty repair on Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn Air, Kitchen Aid, Estate...

11/12/2019

elizabeth F.

I have used this company many times before and they always do a great job! They are punctual, communicate everything clearly and update their customers ahead of time if there are any issues. They are upfront with pricing and issues that may arise. Always a pleasure doing business with them. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Refrigerator door replacement

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Our goal is not only to fix your appliance but also to provide excellent customer service, and we are very happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations for both!! Thank you again for taking the time to provide such positive feedback! We really appreciate it!

04/16/2019

D R.

Words cannot describe this company's dedication/attention to detail and resolvement with any and all issues. I would call no other.

Description of Work
Refrigeration/Parts - Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Our goal is not only to fix your appliance but also to provide excellent customer service, and we are very happy to hear that Matt was able to meet your expectations for both!! We look forward to servicing your appliances in the future!

06/16/2018

Karen L.

A+ in all areas of service. Would highly recommend this company! The experience was the kind of excellent service you rarely find. Tell all your friends!

Description of Work
Refrigeration repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for such a great review! Our goal is excellent customer service and we are very happy to have met your expectations! I have relayed your wonderful review to your technician Joe, as well as to the rest of our team. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to provide such positive feedback!

08/16/2017

Debra V.

New washer was needed. The other appliances were fixed. On time, polite, careful, explained well and answered questions.

Description of Work
Freezer, dishwasher and washing machine

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for such a great review! Our goal is excellent customer service and we are very happy to have met your expectations! I have relayed your wonderful review to your technician Wayne, as well as to the rest of our team. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to provide such positive feedback!

08/05/2017

Fred W.

The diagnostic work was performed in a timely and efficient manner. We had a good discussion with the repairman. The estimated cost of repair was close to half the cost of a new dishwasher, and we decided to purchase a new one.

Description of Work
They diagnosed a problem with the dishwasher which wasn't working.

Category appliance repair

Thank you sir for the very nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to pass on your experience with us to your fellow Angie's List members. If you ever have a need for service on your appliances in the future we hope that you will contact us. Thanks again. DC Appliance Repair.

05/01/2017

Judy S.

Great. They were professional, completed the job, and the fee was fair

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

04/20/2017

Richard D.

I was given DC Appliance Repair as my service provider by KitchenAid on a repair my dishwasher needed. From the moment I called them I was very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Not something I see much when dealing in a lot of service industries these days. I was surprised when the service by the tech was even better. His name was Dominic and he was well dressed, professional, and very efficient with his time. I was thrilled with the overall experience and the online tracking of when my service was going to fall in the days schedule. Oddly enough the day they completed my dishwasher service I had a burning smell coming from my dryer. Not good news but at least I knew who to call. Once again the service was outstanding, prices seemed fair, and Dominic was prompt, professional, and took care of business. I highly recommend you make DC Appliance Repair your go to source for all major appliance repair. They will certainly be my go to source from now on.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair then also a dryer service call.

12/08/2016

Dick M.

Dominick called to let us know when to expect him, and he tool care of the range in short order. This was the second time that we have used DC, and have been extremely satisfied both times. We recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
HADA gas leak in our range - NYSEG shut off the gas.

09/19/2016

Claudia F.

The electronic board had burned out. Jason provided an estimate of the repair and after chatting with him we concluded that I was better off to buy a new dishwasher. Sine DC Appliance had been to my house for this dishwasher in less than 90 days, there was no charge for the call. This call was unrelated to the first call for the machine. I heartily recommend them!

Description of Work
Dishwasher would not start.

06/25/2016

Claudia F.

I love the ability to set up the appoinment online and also track the tech's progress in getting to my appointment. Matt C was the tech and he was very knowledgeable and personable. He was able to solve the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Dishwasher handle was broken

Category

06/25/2015

Sarah P.

I called them on a Wednesday and they sent Jason to my home to complete the repair on the following day, Thursday. I was very pleased with his customer service. He explained what he was going to do before he did it and then explained why. He was very through and was able to complete the repairs in a timely manner. After performing the service, he did proceed to make sure he tided up the area. Before leaving he did advise me about washing machine models. Because of his pleasant demeanor, I decided to go right on to Angies List and write my review. It was more than what I would have wanted to pay, but I feel confident my service was performed well and accurately. I feel comfortable with the price because of his customer service skills. I will call DC Appliance Repairs again and request Jason, but I am sure they have more qualified repair persons.

Description of Work
DC Appliance Repairs repaired my washing machine.

06/10/2015

Pamela K.

Front the minute Jason from DC came it, he went right to work to diagnose my problem. He was so courteous and professional, and answered all of my questions (and I asked alot!). I am so happy with this company and will not use any other from here on. As an aside, I found out that Jason is a Veteran, so being a Vet myself it was just Icing on the cake...we need to support our brothers and sisters each and every time. Thank you DC for being such a stand up company!

Description of Work
Repaired a freezer issue with my refrigerator, and adjusted my legs and wheel.

02/24/2015

Rosalie D.

They were in and out, very neat and clean. They completed the job in less than two hours. They were very efficient.

Description of Work
Serviced Whirpool Dishwasher.

10/29/2014

Marlene F.

Received an email confirmation of date as well as a phone call to confirm date. Received an email that allowed me to track the repair tech and indicated where I was on his work list. The tech called to let me know he would be there in 15 mins and he was. He was knowledgable, polite, and did an excellent job. Explain everything to me. Asked if I had any questions and told me if I had any problems within 90 days to call and the visit would be covered. I would highly recommand this company.

Description of Work
Replaced ice maker unit.

09/01/2014

P G.

I was very pleased with their service. I explained the noise the washer was making and the repair man knew exactly what was wrong. He called me w hen he was on his way. It only took about 1/2 hour for the repair. He was very peasant to deal with. I think his name was Jeff ( I apologize if this is incorrect). I was very satisfied with the experience and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired washing machine

08/19/2013

Lorrain S.

I called on Tuesday and the repair man came out on Friday. They sent an e-mail confirmation of the appointment within a 4-hour range. The repair man called as he left the appointment before us and he showed up at our house 10 minutes later. He had the dishwasher handle repaired within about 20 minutes. They were professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Fixed the handle of my dishwasher.

07/22/2013

Janet B.

it went great. We were unable to close the door unless you lifted up on it. He looked at the door and immediately knew what was wrong with it. It took less than an hour to fix and we are very satisfied with the job. This is the second time we have used this company and I am very happy with them. I would reccomend them to anyone needing an appliance repair.

Description of Work
he fixed 2 broken gaskets on our refrigerator door.

05/17/2013

Kara S.

They called on their way to my house, explained the issues to my husband, completed the work and it was as if nothing ever happened.

Description of Work
DC repaired both my leaking fridge and broken soap dish in the dishwasher.

05/07/2013

William C.

It cost nothing as it was under warranty. They show you what they are doing. They are very informative. They are friendly and they show you what they ordered and how they do what they do. They don't just come in, do their thing and leave. I love them.

Description of Work
I used DC Appliance Repair for my dishwasher.

03/15/2013

CAROL B.

I emailed Maytag website on 3/8 eve. and got a service confirmation for D.C. Appliance Repairs. He called and confirmed the appointment and time, was out and ordered the part needed on monday, It was sent to my house, got it on Weds. and he came back out and installed it. on thursday. He checked to make sure it worked properly before he left. no problems, would use again.

Description of Work
He repaired my dishwasher.

02/14/2013

Jim G.

We had another local repair man with not good results. We then looked up and called DC Repair from Angies List. They were very customer responsive on the phone and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Wayne came. He said he had 26 years experience. He took off the front panel and looked it over in methodical detail. He brought in his tools and was well prepared. His professionalism and experience was quite evident from the beginning. The outcome is that he said our Maytag washer of 45 years was not repairable because the parts were no longer made and not available. He took the time to outline our choices to replace the washing machine with one that was comparable to the quality of the original Maytag washer. One notable item is that it had been snowing and there was salt on the driveway and sidewalks. He put on a shoe covering so he wouldn't muddy up and track dirt, grime and water in all over our floors. This was notable and we appreciated that. We had to mop up where the previous company person had tracked all kinds of muddy water and salt onto our stairs and floors. It is the little things like this that add to our very favorable experience with DC Appliance Repair

Description of Work
Our Maytag washing machine of 45 years was vibrating excessively.

Category small appliance repair

01/17/2013

Jennifer D.

We needed new parts for our Whirlpool washer. The whole experience with DC Appliance was so easy! Their apppointment system is great! I was given a service timeframe (10-2), but I was sent a website through which I could track my technician's schedule (i.e, I could tell I was his 4th stop and he was currently on stop 2). This was great to help in planning my day. Our repair required two visits and both technicians were polite, professional and fast! Total process took less than 15 minutes of my time - from making the appt to meeting with the technicians. I will definately use DC Appliance again!

Description of Work
Awesome experience!

10/26/2012

Michael H.

Fantastic! When our Kenmore gas dryer stopped working, I dreaded having to find a repair company. After searching Angie's List, I found DC Appliance Repairs and scheduled the service. All I can say is and quot;WOWand quot;, I was impressed with the entire experience from booking the service, to Jeff's on-site visit, his professionalism, and competent repair of our appliance. When Jeff finished, he vacuumed up and left the area cleaner than when he arrived. He clearly explained what part had failed, the repairs he had made, and the charges. Top that off with DC Appliance Repair's very reasonable rates, and I could not be happier. Next time I need anything appliance-related, this firm will absolutely get my business!

Description of Work
Gas clothes dryer repair

07/18/2012

Janet B.

The repair went very smoothly. He had the dishwasher apart in no time, found the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
The top rack of my dishwasher was not getting cleaned. Dave E (repairman) found that something had broken off and jammed in the food chopper assembly and broke it. He replaced the part in a very short time and proceeded to test it out. The dishwasher works great now and I am very satisfied with the service. I would highly reccomment this company to anyone.

11/23/2011

Patricia W.

I contacted Jenn-Air customer service rep by telephone to report scratches on my range cooktop that was less than a week old. Jenn-Air rep contacted DC Appliance Repair (as the local authorized repair center in my area). DC Appliance Repair is approximately 45 minutes from my home. They contacted me shortly thereafter to let me know they were ordering a new cooktop for me and would have it directly shipped to my home. When I received it, I contacted DC Appliance to have them install it. They arrived promptly on the appointed date and time and the service person was courteous and friendly. He replaced the cooktop in under 30 minutes, took away the old cooktop, and was on his way at no cost to me! Loved it! I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replacement of Jenn-Air range cooktop.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Factory authorized in warranty repair of Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn Air, Kitchen Aid and Estate appliances. We Repair most other brands of appliances that are out of warranty.

Commercial Appliances, Heating/Plumbing,