J&L Pest Control Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2018

J & L Pest Control Inc. offers a wide variety of services for the control of various pests. Utilizing our Integrated Pest Management approach, our service technicians will ensure that your facility is protected from pest activity. Our service covers more than 30 of the most common types of pests, including Ants, Bees & Wasps, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Rodents, Stored Product Pests (Pantry Pests), Termites, Ticks and many more. Our certified pest control professionals will inspect your home or business and customize a program for the elimination and control of pest activity from facility. To learn more about our services, or to schedule a treatment, please contact us today!...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pest control202111763
Sealing off the exterior perimeter of solar panels to prevent pest birds and wild animals from nesting underneath.
Solar Panel Screening/Proofing project

pest control

202111763

pest control (18)

05/20/2022

Deanna P.

He was the best. By the far the cheapest. Nicest. Helpful. No more mice. After he left i told all my friends and family that I have a guy for them if they need pest control.

Description of Work
I had mice problems.

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

05/09/2022

Tracey S.

The technician was there the same day and was very professional and friendly. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He even called me to follow up and make sure every was satisfactory!

Description of Work
Bed bug issues

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

04/29/2022

Kim K.

Excellent and thorough job

Description of Work
Carpenter Bee Exterminator

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

08/24/2021

Marie T.

Excellence! Jai and his son were professional, knowledgeable about the job they were doing and able to answer all of my questions. I definitely would call them again!

Description of Work
Wasp nest exterminator

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/13/2021

Debra R.

Excellent company. They called quickly, and Jai took time to explain they are probably sparrows, that built a nest, in the air conditioner unit I was extremely pleased, he took the time to tell me this. This is a first class company, knowledgeable, that goes the extra mile!

Description of Work
Bird Nest Removal & Proofing

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/27/2021

Cheryl O.

We had a yellow jackets nest right above our front door, so coming and going got very stressful! I called J&L, who actually arrived within the hour. They took care of the next and they threw in taking care of a hornets nest that was above my garage (without charging me!). Their prices were 1/3 less than the company I've used in the past. I'm very glad I found J&L!

Description of Work
Paper Wasps & Yellow Jackets nest removal

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/12/2021

rich S.

Great. He was amazing. Found where they were coming from in seconds. Traced where the nest was. Wasps were gone in minutes.

Description of Work
Treatment of Paper Wasp Nest

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/12/2021

Richard S.

Awesome. He was amazing

Description of Work
Bee/Wasp Treatment

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/28/2021

Bernice V.

Discovered Termite Infestation in rear entrance door and called J&L Pest who showed up next day and took care of my situation by doing full perimeter treatment and installed baits. Returned 6 months later to ***** and discovered colony still in ground so did a retreatment of area and added more baits. I would definitely recommend this professional and friendly company.

Description of Work
Termite treatment of my home

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/27/2021

Gerald G.

J & L pest control has been servicing my community for more then two years with results nothing less then magnificent. When a problem arrises a call goes out to J & L and always within 24 hours the problem is evaluated and serviced with great results. I have not seen this type of quality service in a very long time but it is certainly appreciated and I wish other companies had the same values.

Description of Work
Pest control services

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

06/27/2021

Fran L.

It went very well- all termites are gone now with treatment and the cricket issue is gone as well. Very courteous staff - reliable and professional. They gave great advice

Description of Work
We had a terrible problem with termites both in the house (bathroom) and outside- also an issue with crickets in the basement

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

05/28/2021

Mark M.

Very professional company. They came explained how they were removing bees and gave a great price! They called the next day to make sure bees were gone

Description of Work
Carpenter bee removal

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

01/29/2019

B S.

I called J&L Exterminators of Medford to help me with a common house ant infestation. J&L took care of my problem in a professional manner. The technicians were polite, neat & clean and respectful of my home. The cost was exactly as quoted, no surprises, no up selling. I even got a follow up call about two days after the treatment. I would recommend J&L to anyone in need of an exterminator. Thank you J&L....

Description of Work
Common house ant infestation

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

01/18/2019

Rick K.

Jai was very professional, kind and courteous. He was punctual and did what he said he would do. He was successful in getting rid of my cave crickets.

Description of Work
I had cave crickets coming up from the basement into my living area. This is a particularly horrible insect as they can hop or jump 2-3 feet in the air and you never know where they will land. I killed 4 of them in my kitchen and living room. I called Jai and he came to my house on. Dec. 6, 2018. He confirmed that I did have numerous cave crickets in the basement. Jai sprayed upstairs and in the basement. Plus he put down glue pads that the crickets would get stuck to and put down bait. I haven’t seen any cave crickets in my living area. Jai followed up on Jan. 15, 2019 and did not find any live crickets, all were dead. Success!!! I am rid of what I call jumping spiders (cave crickets).

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

01/18/2019

Rick K.

Jai came to my house on time. He was professional, courteous, punctual and friendly. So far I haven’t heard any mice. Successful in getting rid of the mice!!

Description of Work
I have mice in my attic. I can hear them at night running around. Jai came to my house and confirmed that I had mice as he saw mouse droppings in my attic. He put poison down to kill them. I asked him to find out where they were gettin into the house. Jai inspected the outside of my house and found 2 areas that they maybe coming in. I asked him if there would be any seem and he said no they are small.

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

12/30/2018

Paula Z.

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for your help this summer. I identified that I had a problem with rats in my backyard. I called several exterminators and they either were very expensive or I did not have confidence in their ability to solve the problem. At the suggestion of a colleague, I reached out to you. You reassured me that the problem would be solved. Your price for the services was fair and you promised to provide personal service. You kept your word, rare at these times. You were always available and returned my calls/texts promptly. You followed through as promised and I believe your personal touch went above what other exterminators would have offered. After many treatments and some required excavation the problem was solved. You are the only exterminator I will ever use and I recommend you for anyone who wants a superb exterminator. Once again many thanks for your help this summer.

Description of Work
Persistent rodent problem

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

12/22/2018

Carol C.

Jai and his team at J&L Pest Control exceeded our expectations on every level! They are extremely knowledgeable, professional and customer service orientated. They not only 100% solved our nightmare pigeon infestation issue all over the facade and entrance of our building but they did it in very tasteful discreet manner that was also cost effective. Jai was very thorough during the consultation and provided our coop with the most comprehensive proposal and best warranties (on work and materials) better than 3 other companies we consulted with. Their work and professionalism before, during and after the installation are exemplary. I continue to recommend them to our block association, friends and neighbors for any type of pest control and prevention. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Pigeons prevention on fascade of brownstone

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

12/17/2018

Bll L.

Very Professional Company. Would use them again and would highly recommend. They took care of the problem and we had immediate results. They were also very considerate of all family members and our beloved pets.

Description of Work
Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    NY
    New York: Pest Control
    12/31/2024

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment