MJL Enterprises

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2009

We are a family run business for over twenty years. We Install, Service, and Renovate any lawn sprinkler system. We are certified by NY State to test backflow preventing devices(Double Check Valves and RPZ devices) We are not the cheapest company by far, but we value quality....

Marios landscaping

I do all types of landscaping, have been in the business 15 years. Also have been doing tree service work for 10 years.

Giuliano's landscaping and design

We are landscaping company the Designs.Builds.Maintance, we can design and install

Fast and Friendly

Locally owned and operated tree service & landscaping business with over 10 years of professional experience! We are passionate about serving our local community and exempliffying excellence in meeting the tree maintenance and landscaping needs for commercial and residential clients. We do our absolute best to give people in our community access to the solutions they need! We will continue to deliver great customer service and we look forward to working with you and assisting with all of your lawn care needs! Contact us today for your free estimate!

08/12/2017

They were terrific too. Very professional. They are excellent. When you call them, they are there on time. Their work ethics I was very impressed with. I thought the price was very reasonable. They knew exactly what they are doing. What happens when you have an old house, you run into people like this, you no longer shop for anyone else because you know you found the right person.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system. I used them in the winter to blow out the system and then they kind of rebuilt the system. They replaced a lot of stuff. They changed a lot of things.

07/13/2017

I called MJL Enterprises and left a message. The call was returned promptly that evening. Mark and his crew showed up early the next day, which was fine with me. They were professional and explained all the repairs needed before beginning the work. They stayed until they made sure everything was working well.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair. Two rotor heads replaced, Cut the main line and flushed dirt and rocks from a zone.

10/03/2015

After struggling with my sprinkler system for a couple of weekends and replacing a few zoning valves, I determined that a few of my wires from the controller to the zoning valves were not working. As an old guy it was time to call in the professionals. After searching Angie?s list I called MJL Enterprises from Islip. The owner and his experienced assistant showed up on time, analysed the job, thou...

Description of Work
Diagnosed problems, ran new control wires, replaced 4 zoning valves, and replaced a sprinkler head

07/15/2015

I highly recommended them - they are friendly and courteous, always on time, and get the job done. They always calls me back right away when I call. No complaints!

Description of Work
Turned on sprinkler system for the season.

07/05/2015

I have used MJL for about 2 years and have always found them reliable and professional.

Description of Work
Turned on and repaired sprinkler system and heads.

06/17/2015

We have already used MJL multiple times. They've opened, adjusted and repaired our system and all their work has stood up to the elements. They are fair and professional. They came as planned and got the job done, making sound recommendations. We intend to continue hiring them for all of our sprinkler system needs.

Description of Work
Turned on and adjusted sprinkler system.

06/14/2015

From the getgo, Mark has been professional, helpful, courteous, friendly. He installed our system years ago. When we have had a problem or a question, we call, leave a message and he quickly gets back to us. I definitely would recommend Mark and his company.

Description of Work
installed our sprinkler system, has done updates to it and closes it down for winter

05/28/2015

Very professional company with excellent communication. We had a little misunderstanding about the work at one of the properties and they came right back to take care of the job. I will certainly use them again every year going forward.

Description of Work
Turned on the sprinklers at 3 properties and made repairs as necessary.

08/23/2014

Mark and his crew of three arrived promptly and not only did the work discussed but added a buried manifold rather than using my original manifold which is what we had originally discussed. His crew was efficient and polite and did the work swiftly. The crew was experienced and they had all obviously been doing sprinkler installation for years. ,, In short I was very pleased with MJL's services.

Description of Work
I installed my in ground sprinkler system myself about 25 years ago and have been repairing it myself yearly. This year I decided I needed a professional to redo many of the zones and build a new manifold. Mark called me back the same day I called and arranged to come over for an estimate several days later. I told Mark what I had in mind and he came up with suggestions which were better than my original thoughts. The work included installing all new heads and installing a new zone, While I had envisioned Mark would use much of my underground pipe, he replaced most of it installed a new brass pressure valve, buried all the valves in boxes, ran a new controller line etc.etc.

08/18/2014

It was a pleasure to do business with this company. They really provide a first class product and service . They were on site when they said they would be, explained in detail all work to be done and performed all work in very professional and high level of competence. Quality workmanship with attention to detail. A+ *I only wish they did more than sprinklers.

Description of Work
Restored an existing sprinkler system. Replaced the control panel and all sprinkler heads. .Adjusted lines and spray patterns.

Category irrigation system installer

Sprinkler Systems Installations, Turn on, Winterization, Repairs, Renovations, Trouble Shooting, & Backflow Testing

Landscaping