H V Deck & Wall

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2011

4.1

No of employees:3. Ask for Angie's List Discount. ...

Handy House Cleaning

TREETOP LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ltd.

Proud winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row! (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) We specialize in custom decks and ramps. We strive to give our customers the deck of their dreams in both the craftmanship and usability. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We're exited to be celebrating our 20 year serving the Hudson Valley. We are proud to be the Valley's only Trex composite decking professional installer to achieve a "Platinum" rating with the Trex Company

Gold Painting

Gold Painting proudly serves Orange county and portions of Westchester, Rockland and Duchess counties. We are on the painting business since 2004 we provide high quality painting based on your needs ,our priority is your satisfaction our customers recommends us . We do have referrals if is necessary

06/07/2014

The job had a good result with the exception that they didn't prime the baseboard. But it took three days with two workers and cost a lot more than I expected. I wish they had disclosed the likely cost before they started the work.

Description of Work
They removed the wallpaper, skim-coated the cracks to level them, and primed the wall.

Category wallpaper,woodworking,interior painters

05/01/2014

The work was done professionally and free of glitches.

Description of Work
Removed all the wallpaper from two bathrooms and prepped them for painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

04/23/2014

The work was done fine, except there was an advertised price and then when the gentleman was ready to leave, he said it was higher than the advertised price. It was like a one room deal type thing. But, the work was done very nicely. The owner of the company didn't do the work, he had someone younger do the work and the person that did it worked very hard. He got right back and was on time. The gu...

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of H V Deck & Wall. It was for 8 hours of wallpaper removal and wall preparation.

Category wallpaper removal

03/14/2014

I wasn't entirely satisfied with the experience because the cleaners weren't thorough in their work, and I had to direct them to make sure certain tasks were done. Aside from this, the scheduling was easy, and they arrived on time for the job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for them to clean my house before I sold it.

Category house cleaning

02/14/2014

It worked out fine. It was pretty much what I expected. The price was good.

Description of Work
We had purchased a big deal for H V Deck & Wall. They did bathroom remodeling and repairs. They did wall work in the bathroom.

Category drywall

12/18/2013

I used 2 coupons paint and paper removal, but expanded the work for more painting and paid extra money. I got a written estimate in advance and I confirmed that he took credit cards before going ahead with the work. He never, and I mean never, mentioned that he was going to charge interest for using the credit card until the work was done and it was time to pay. He insisted he told me, but I know ...

Description of Work
remove paper and paint

10/21/2013

Two painters - one arrived well after 10:00 am. They both left early and I had to pay for them to come back on Saturday for two hours and complete the job. My sense is that they could have completed the job in one day, but wanted to get some extra money. The quality is fine - but I didn't like the experience.

Description of Work
Painted Bathroom and one wall in bedroom

10/07/2013

it went very well they were on time and gave good value.

Description of Work
painting and repairs

08/05/2013

The only reason why I didn't want to rate this business is because I had a horrible experience with them. I paid for 8 hrs and I had 2 rooms that needed painting - one big and one small room. When the guy got here he said both rooms could not be finished in 8 hrs and charged me a price that I thought was ridiculous. I told him to just paint the big room and forget the small room and he told me he ...

Description of Work
Paint

04/25/2013

The workers were excellent - on time and they did excellent work. The quality was just what I was looking for and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed wallpaper in 2 rooms and painted. They did a great job.

Category interior painters

Residential And Commercial Painting, Pressure Washing, Graffiti Removal, Cedar Restoration, Spackling, Taping, Wallpaper Removal, Cabinet Refinishing & Woodworking.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa