Dolphin Plumbing Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2014

Awards & Badges

PO Box 753

Highland, NY 12528

You are in safe waters with us! High quality plumbing and heating repairs and installations, Knowledgeable and friendly service, Reasonable rates. Available 24/7 for emergencies. Our service will make you flip!...

plumbers (78)water heaters (16)drain cleaning (15)HVAC Companies (10)well & water pump repair (7)home remodeling (6)sewer cleaning (3)water softeners (3)gas leak repair (2)septic tank service (1)

04/29/2021

John, Was on time, explained what needed to be done, Adjusted pitch of piping and added a shut off valve to to prevent any issue in the future. Quick and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Outside garden faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

Ty neighbor! Glad you are happy with John's work, hard not to be... John takes tremendous pride in his trade and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. We appreciate you noticing! Call us if you need us- Be well, Jill

12/04/2020

Very well. Tub/shower single control valve thermostatic cartridge & gasket were replaced in good time. Nice job -- good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak of tub/shower faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Ty for posting. Glad you are happy, John does not disappoint! Call us if you need us! All best, Jill

10/30/2020

Super skilled plumber with tons of integrity. I know when I call Dolphin the job will be done correctly. No cutting corners. Has been able to fix shoddy work done by previous plumbers and has advised us on numerous commercial & residential issues. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of water purifier, removal of sink, repair leak and more

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Ty so much neighbor! Appreciate your comments - they are all true! I know you know that you are in safe waters with us! Over and out- Jill

10/30/2020

Each service that needed to be performed were addressed immediately and will not need fixing again, for the foreseeable future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were many points that needed addressing

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,wells,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thanks neighbor! That's how we roll- fix it permanently. John is very thorough, no short cuts. Ty for appreciating him. Call us if you need us!

10/28/2020

Absolutely Fantastic. They did a great job on the installation and left the area clean and spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Ty so much [Member Name Removed], Always a pleasure to work with you! Next time, we'll bring lunch! Call us if you need us- All best, Jill

10/13/2020

I called Dolphin for an estimate on a maintenance service for my Navien hot water tankless system. The tech that came out was very prompt and courteous and answered most of my questions. The problem arose when I received the estimate for the work to be done. All I received was a price. I sent an e=mail requesting an itemized list of what would be done including prices for labor and parts. I receiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service estimate for Navien hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

ACTUALLY, this was NOT maintenance. Here's how it really went down in 2019; pls see below for our email exchange cut & pasted in its entirety after John came over and gave you a free estimate and spoke to you for an hour about other issues in your home. As indicated below, this was a job working behind an incorrect install performed by someone else; not our favorite situation as we always run into...

09/17/2019

I contacted Jill because my plumbing came loose and my kitchen was flooded. She was very understanding and they showed up and fix my pipes temporarily. We made appointment to repair the pipes they were on time, professional clean and the price is reasonable will be hiring again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A prior contractor messed up my plumbing in my Kitchen had to moved for the second time

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for posting. Glad John was able to correct your plumbing and that you have been welcomed into the Dolphin family! We are happy to count you as another happy customer and it is a pleasure working with you! Call us if you need us- All best, Jill

07/17/2019

I was informed that no new customers are being accepted at this time (July 2019) as they are at capacity. This post is an FYI as I cannot comment on the services provided since was not able to schedule any work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested service to remove filtration tanks plus some potential plumbing line repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Hello- I'm sorry for the delayed response and that we were not able to serve you; but as the business owner, I'd like to offer a full explanation of why this is the case since it seems that you felt disappointed enough to post this non-review. 1. Perhaps you are unaware, but there is a huge shortage in the trades, ask any plumber, carpenter, mason, electrician, mechanic, etc. I know, bc we have be...

07/05/2019

By the way, this happened two years ago in 2017, and I’m still angry about it, so decided to write a review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Angie’s list messages to ask a question, and Jill the disgustingly rude receptionist, had to respond passive-aggressively with capital letters and letting me know that they are a “master plumber”. It was all so unnecessary, as I only was asking about cementing two pvc pipes together... something I ended up doing myself (and I’m no master plumber). She also said it would be $85 to come out and check. I nicely said that I believe I had about an hour of work for them. This is when she wrote back in caps that WE determine the time not me. Wow. Is this how they teach loser receptionists to acquire more business? Complete jerks. The worst. Never will get a dime from me.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello Angie's list customers, Pls scroll down to 7/10/2017 to see this woman's complaint as I posted the extent of my email exchange with her 2 years ago and haven't thought about her since.... Sincerely, Dolphin Plumbing Business Owner

06/03/2019

We contacted a few plumbers, this company responded right away and in a professional manner. They worked with us around other contractors it was like choreographing a play trying to get all the contractors here at the right time. We took out an old tub and tile and put a new one in but we did not renovate the whole bathroom so it was tricky. The bathroom is very small as well. The tub needed to ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new tub, toilets switched around and faucets.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Photo for Dolphin Plumbing Inc. - PO Box 753, Highland, NY - 37907374

OMG! I swear I responded to this - my apologies for the delay. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband and I hope we helped move your future ahead! All the best to you both- All best, Jill

Plumbing Repairs & Installations, Oil & Gas Boilers/Furnaces (including HIGH EFFICIENCY units), Hydronic Heating & Boilers, Gas Piping & Repair, Water Heaters (On-Demand/Indirect/Electric/Gas/Oil), Well Tanks, Pump Repairs, Toilets, Tub & Shower Controls, Faucets, & Sinks, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher & Icemaker Installations, Bathroom Renovations & Additions, Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Water Quality Testing, Water Softeners & Purification Systems, and more!

AC installation. However, we do AC repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express