AL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

4.3

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

564 E 4th St

Brooklyn, NY 11218

Expoal Construction is a full service contracting company, meaning we offer services in every aspect of a renovation, remodeling, or restoration project. By doing this, we are able to more accurately control the project’s budget, timeline, quality, design, and meticulous attention to detail....

4.3

4.2

4.4

4.4

4.2

masonry (40)roofing (8)stucco (7)home remodeling (6)basement remodeling (2)basement waterproofing (2)interior painting (18)concrete repair (17)drywall (12)plumbers (8)general contractors (8)tile installation (7)

04/29/2021

Al and his team did a great job on renovating my kitchen. The price was right. Stayed on schedule as promised. Clean after themselves , I didn't have nothing to do but to go grocery shopping. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Ceramic Tile, Electrical, Carpentry - Woodworking, Plumbing, Framing, Windows

Category ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Review for AL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION - 564 E 4th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39315997

03/15/2021

Al's company is an excellent resource for remodeling. We used his services to remodel several apartments we have in Park Slope, Brooklyn. The work included gutting kitchens and bathrooms along with painting other rooms. Because of the quality he did in these apartments, we hired him to remodel our kitchen in our suburban NJ townhome. Nice work Al. Thanks.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for AL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION - 564 E 4th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39249034

02/28/2021

Al replaced my kitchen window and frame. Al did a wonderful job. Properly insulated. He even installed the window shade... You have a customer for life. Thanks again

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/22/2021

Al did an amazing job. Initially, I chose a paint color. Al painted the room. After 3 days , I realize I didn't like the color I chose. So I called All. Without hesitation, Al returned and suggested a color that would work perfect. And Yes he was right! I love it. Thank you for your patience and understanding....I wish we could've rate Al 10 stars! Excellent work guys. Thank you!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/07/2021

Another great job done by Al. They did the capping around my roof. My leak days are over! These guys know thier stuff! So I just went ahead and hired them for my complete kitchen renovation. Can't wait! Great job guys! Reasonable prices and superb work. Thank you

Description of Work
Roof

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

02/07/2021

Al did a great job! I had aluminum coating done on the roof.. Punctual, Showed up on time as promised. Advised me on some other things that would need to be taken care of to avoid future roof leaks. And he was right. His pricing beat 5 other quotes for the same job. I will be hiring again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

02/06/2021

The project was done in a timely manner and stayed within budget. Overall experience was excellent and would reccomend . Contractor very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category ceramic tile,drywall,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/15/2020

My family and I are very satisfied with the remodeling, repairs and related work performed by AL General Construction. Asif is professional, courteous, responsive and very accommodating. He and his team paid attention to all of the details—both big and small. His team did a great job and cleaned up nicely after the work was completed. I would definitely hire Asif’s company again.

Description of Work
Drywall, Remodeling - Basements, Remodeling - General

Category drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/08/2020

I worked with Asif on other projects before and I will work with Asif for future projects. I finally found a contractor that delivers the job perfectly done.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

10/22/2020

It was done exactly the way we wanted it.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

General interior, exterior remodelling, masonry, carpentry, roofing, flooring, siding, painting, retaining wall, windows, woodworking, concrete pouring & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check