Its All Better

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2008

Professional honey bee removal and rescue. Safe and reliable bee pest removal service. swarm and home infestation remediation. 20+ years construction experience, 16+ years Beekeeping experience. I will safely remove the nest and clean up the mess....

Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting; residential and commercial, wall paper removal, decorative finishes. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting on Angi
Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
Royalty Construction

We offer interior painting, trim, cabinet installations, and tile work

10/14/2017

Bill and his co-worker did an excellent job. My old metal mailbox had to be dug up, he found three other posts and got rid of those as well, the new one assembled and set in concrete. He and his co-worker were done in 45 minutes, including before and after chatting. He took away all the broken and dug up material, and even straightened out the flower borders. We have already discussed a couple mor...

Description of Work
I contacted Bill through his website and he responded immediately by email. This is particularly helpful to me as I don't hear well. I needed my street side mailbox replaced, and had already purchased a new one. He made an appointment and arrived on time to look at what needed to be done. A down payment was given at that time. He made a real, actual appointment for the next week, and arrived on time and with the necessary materials.

03/03/2015

itried to get him back or some miner fixes, answering machine said he was bookup 3 months still waiting after 5 months or more

Description of Work
replace porch ceiling

Category drywall,handyman service

11/26/2014

Great! work was completed in about an hour. I was shocked when he was done. I expected for it to take longer to do repairs. I have used him several times and have been very happy, THANKS!

Description of Work
Fixed leaky faucet, fixed fluorescent light and installed a new faucet .

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

09/03/2014

Everything was excellent. He was on time, professional, and polite. He even took the iniative to fix some extra things that we hadn't noticed for no extra charge.

Description of Work
They repaired some holes in our walls.

06/02/2014

He took time to listen to us what we needed. He can do so much. He is like an all around handyman and he is just somebody that can come in and do it all.

Description of Work
We used the services of Its All Better.

05/20/2014

This went really well. My only regret...why did I wait so long to hire It's All Better. I was so happy to get these items finished. He did a great job. He did everything I asked!

Description of Work
Hung plantation shutters. Built a beautiful new step connecting family room to kitchen. Fixed several kitchen cabinets.

Category handyman service","woodworker

02/04/2014

He did a good thorough job and took time to explain the problems he approached with me. Very kind and professional.

Description of Work
Inspected my house I'm buying

Category home inspector

02/01/2014

Along the way he found and repaired some rotted sill. Everything was done well and on time. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bill Kaufmann demolished our old large deck and build a new one using treated lumber and composite decking.

Category deck company

12/25/2013

helpful in realizing what was good and what needed attention in the house

Description of Work
inspected my home inside and out. gave me a hand writen report and reviewed it with me.

Category handyman service","home inspector

10/22/2013

Did a very good job. Would certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
Repaired shed; replaced ramp and all the rotten wood. Removed roofing and installed new wood and shingles. Also built a new step for my patio room .

Category handyman service

Honey Bee Rescue, bee removal, swarm removal, bee and wasp nest remediation

poison or chemical elimination