Coastal Window Fashions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2015

117 S Country Rd

Bellport, NY 11713

I am a window treatment retailer in the Long Island area. I own a storefront on Shelter Island. I do personal in-home visits in all of Long Island including the five boroughs. My estimates are free and my installations are free as well. Please note that free installations are only based on products that I sell you. My prices are the Best as well as my service. Please contact me for your free consultation....

window treatment (10)upholstery (1)

02/10/2021

Terrific, very nice young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hunter Douglas shades needed to be restrung.

CATEGORY upholstery,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

12/25/2017

Great! Brought a huge variety of shade types and made suggestions based on his knowlege which was extensive. Easy installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shades for windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2017

05/21/2017

Initially when we first used Blinded by the Light we wanted window treatments for our bedrooms. Sal was very professional and did a great job explaining the different options. We ended up going with his recommendation of cellular blinds. He installed them two weeks later and it was exactly the look we were hoping for. We recently used them agin for our main level, we used a combination of bamboo, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2017

04/27/2017

Everything wet great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted room-darkening shades on 3 windows in my bedroom. Sal arrived on 4/12/17 to measure and go over options with me. On 4/26/17, Sal arrived to install my new shades. From start to finish, Sal was extremely professional, works neat, and is very friendly. I would recommend Sal's business to anyone wanting beautiful window treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

03/25/2017

Fantastic experience. Sal is extremely professional and observing how he works it was obvious to see that he takes great pride in what he does. To sum up the entire job I had done in my home in one word.....PERFECT!!! Respectful of home and property, making sure to clean up any debris and packaging. Top quality expert service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of multiple window treatments including mini blinds, vertical blinds and shades throughout our entire 2 family residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2017

03/24/2017

Above and beyond what I had expected. Sals knowledge,expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectations . The quality and the look of the blinds and shades have transformed my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom blinds installed throughout house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

11/28/2016

Great! Timely and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

10/19/2016

Great! Sal came and measured each window. Walked us through all of the different options. Provided us some guidance and ordered the blinds. When they came in, he came and installed them all over the course of a few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured and installed window blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed]for making my job much easier. it's been a pleasure doing business for you.

10/13/2016

Sal was great!  He spent a lot of time with us going through all the choices and we were extremely satisfied with the finished product.  He never seemed rushed or annoyed by all of our questions and deliberating back and forth.  When it came time to install the blinds he did an excellent job. On top of the great service his prices were extremely fair.   We couldn't be happier with the look he achi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sal helped us choose and install wooden blinds in the bay windows in the front of our house as well as our windows in the back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

Thank you so much for being a great customer!

10/13/2016

He was extremely professional. He had a very wide choice of samples. He delivered when he promised he would deliver. The installation was flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three rooms of window treatments done. I had a bedroom window treatment, glass sliding door, and two skylight window treatments done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2016

You were great to work with! Thank you

I am a registered dealer for Graber and I sell and install there window treatment products (cellulars, blinds, shades, verticals, shutters, draperies, cornices, etc......). Also, I will install a customers purchased window treatment products.

I do not do repairs unless it is a warranty issue with a Graber product.