A & R Appliance

1932 Western Ave

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

09/23/2016

GARY M.

We have a 4 year old Samsung French Door frig that has been leaking lots of drops from the ice in the door dispenser. Over the phone, Samsung was of no help to me. We had a good guy change out our ice maker which seemed to help, but very little. Then he found that there was a factory defect in the design and referred me to A&R who works on Samsungs. Kristin did some magic and got Samsung to spring for the repair - we did not buy an extended warranty, but there was no cost SINCE IT WAS A FACTORY DESIGN DEFECT. Clint, who did the repair and is the owner of A&R, was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! There were 3 problems: the box holding the ice maker was not properly sealed, a water tube needed to be adjusted, and we needed a new auger/fan. The Kristin/Clint team got the parts and Clint installed them. Now we have only an occasional drop, the ice cubes are better formed, and I can now remove the ice cube box without using a jack hammer for 5 minutes. If you are having trouble with a frig like ours, get on the phone and ask for Kristin. I will give A&R a call in the future if I need an appliance repair - Clint is the greatest.

Description of Work
Samsung refrigerator ice maker box repair.

07/06/2015

John M.

They seem very upfront. They are very, very good. We fell into these guys and they are pretty good. It's just word-of-mouth.

Description of Work
We are using A & R Appliance for appliance repair. We have an old refrigerator. They came out and fixed it. They changed out some parts, freon and everything.

08/24/2014

Barbara S.

I used A&R Appliance Repair for many years and was satisfied. My house was going on the market so on May 21, 2014 I had them come for a few repairs. One burner on my Gas Cooktop would not ignite. The repair man proceeded to break the cook top and admitted that he caused the problem. He even said he would see if they had a comparable cook top to replace it with. A&R instead paid for new parts to repair the cooktop. When the job was complete none of the burners worked. The house sold and the stove did not pass inspection. Finally tired of the original making things worse I called for a supervisor. On July 17th a senior person came to the house and told my husband he didn't even need to go through the story of what happened because he had the weeks of paperwork. Once again it was explained that the final inspection coming up. All I needed was a working cooktop. I would call and yes I was frustrated answering the same questions and never getting the senior person on the phone again. The receptionists would always start the conversation asking how I knew the repairman broke the cooktop. Read the files so you know what was done every time he was in the house. And yes, I was angry. No one took responsibility for anything. A&R could not promise the cooktop would be in working condition before the final inspection. I threatened to take them to Small Claims Court more than once. With one week until the final inspection I was livid. Not cursing, just livid and certainly frustrated. I didn't get to talk to the supervisor, of course, but was given his message. He said they would cancel the parts and I should take them to court. So I went out and bought a new cooktop so I could pass the inspection. A&R was totally incompetent in dealing with a situation they created. When it started I was a valued customer but since I would no longer require their services they decided they could treat me horribly. Remember this even if you are now a valued customer.

Description of Work
While repairing a burner on my cooktop metal pieces were cracked and in the end I was left with a cooktop that didn't work at all.

08/28/2013

Carol K.

We were given a window of about 4 hours. We called around 2:30 and just checked, because our time was between 12-4. The woman on the phone got defensive because our window was not up yet. She had an attitude as if why are we calling, instead of reassuring me that their rep. would be out. The rep. never showed and we did not get a call. I was disappointed because we used them in the past and they did a good job. I called Whirlpool and asked them for a few factory rep. companies in the area. They did not recommend A&R. I used a company they recommended that also got high ratings on Angie's list too.

Description of Work
We called for a repair for our washer. We had used A & R in the past and were happy with their service. That was about 6 years ago.

08/08/2011

Leslie F.

They are really willing to work with people. They’re not corporate so they’re very personable and easy to work with. There are not any hidden policies. They just want you to be happy.

Description of Work
They do appliance repair and exchange for new or refurbished appliances as needed. Clint Opt is the owner. I had a fridge and dryer fixed by them. My mother has also had several things fixed as well.

Category appliance sales

06/01/2007

Brooke F.

We bought a new fridge and the icemaker didn't work. Since it was under warranty we called the manufacturer, who gave us A & R's number along with two other companies who could fix it. I called for an appointment which was scheduled for a Saturday morning between 9 and 1. No one came even though we waited all day. I called on Monday and the lady said "you were scheduled for 1 -4 pm" and I said no we weren't. Anyway we rescheduled and the repairman came and replaced the water valve. But after a few hours still no ice. Called back and they said they would order a new icemaker. About a week and a half later the part came in. We scheduled for the next afternoon, then about 20 minutes later I called to change to the morning. She said no problem, it's morning. So the next day, they didn't come in the morning. They came in the afternoon. They replaced the icemaker and it works fine now. Other than the scheduling issues and misdiagnosing the original problem, they were fine, polite, and quick.

Description of Work
Icemaker on fridge replaced.

05/16/2006

A and R Appliance was very polite and returned my call promptly. They explained what was wrong and what needed to be fixed. They called me while they were on the way to my house and was very respectful to us. I have used them four other times in the past and they have always provided us with good service. There was no charge to me as it was covered under warranty.

Description of Work
They fixed my dryer; the control board went out.

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.