Perfection Landscape LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2012

Perfection Landscape, LLC. We are the best in Irrigation repair and Irrigation installation company in Southern Nevada - Landscape CLEAN UPS, Lighting Repair & Installation, Renovation & Commercial and Residential Maintenance. We are specialist in Desert Landscape/ Xeriscape CALL US FIRST PAY ONCE. We once again won the Angis 2021 SUPER SERVICE AWARD. . Our "A" grade excellent reviews place us at the top of Angies List Best. Prices are competitive, our prices reflect the great quality of our services. Our main number to text or leave a voice message is: 702.591.3942 Or e-mail us at: perfectionlandscaping@cox.net You will always deal with the owner. Visit us at: www.perfectionlandscapenv.org to learn more about us. We are keeping our customers save by taking constant precautions to manage the current health situation in our nation. Please call, text, e-mail to communicate and send pictures of the work we can do for you. You can continue to count with us to do irrigation repairs, clean ups, and any landscaping needs. Thank you for your support and we appreciate your business. Honesty is our standard. We strive to make you happy and proud of your Landscape throughout your home. We are scheduling work now. Please schedule your landscape CLEAN-UP TODAY. Wind storm cleaning, Weed removal, removal of old / stressed plants, tree trimming of low branches, debris removal, etc. Winter is here and it is time to take extra care for your grass areas, power rake thatch old grass, aerate grass, patch bad areas, and fertilize grass areas. Schedule your appointment before winter starts, wrap all exposed pipes to prevent breaks, Re-fresh old rock with new. Get your Xeriscape Rebate: from the Southern Nevada Water Authority of $3 per square foot of grass conversion to Desert Landscape. “Hire us first pay once” Call us today to help you start to desert landscape conversion. Add landscape lighting to highlight your great curb appeal. Monthly landscape maintenance services will continue as usual. Clean up Jobs available bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually. Clean up services, Fertilizer tank installations are recommended and available, New Lighting, Landscape installation. and New Irrigation Systems., Renovations or Tree trimming work. Photos are suggested to have an idea of work scope. 10% off for our Military and Seniors on any jobs.. IRRIGATION SYSTEM INSPECTIONS Irrigation Inspection and minor work, repairs, includes trouble shooting, inspection of your irrigation basics: irrigation timer, valves, & PBV. and possible leaks. We will give you recommendations after our detail inspection and a separate estimate if any major any additional work may be need it, so you can decide what you would like to do. Save water by installing artificial turf Thin trees, Trim old dead tree branches Add concrete patios and retaining walls, etc. Add desert tolerant plants to bare spots. Re-seed lawn areas or refresh old grass areas. Create beautiful a private oasis with colorful plants and trees. Refresh and your house, commercial property investments curb's appeal. This will help increase the value of your property, let the professionals at Perfection Landscape do all the work. Replace old and tired plants with drought tolerant plants that require low watering irrigation. Now is the ideal time to install new plants. Replace old irrigation, Replace old irrigation system now, save on your water bill, by fixing leaks due to harsh weather due to extreme low temperatures or dry old pipes, drip lines or other old irrigation parts. Call us today. We are the best! Please send detail information of work scope, phone number, address, best time to contact you -Get ready to enjoy your Summer. Call us today at: (702) 591-3942 THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING PERFECTION LANDSCAPE, LLC.! Text your pictures so we can promptly give you a quote for tree trimming. Or new landscape installations. (Our designer will work with sustainable native drought resistant plants). Angie’s List can always help you and give you referrals over the phone for things not listed in here. Thank you for choosing Perfection Landscape, LLC.for all your landscaping needs. What Does Not Trimming Shrubs result potentially can affect you? Not trimming your shrubs can leave plants bushy and large for a while, but what results is that the interior branches of your plant stop getting sunlight or nutrients. Essentially, the shrub becomes too big to support itself, so it begins to decay or thin out. The wood becomes unproductive, meaning you’ll have fewer leaves, flowers, fruit, lowering the overall appeal of your landscape. Schedule your shrub trimming today. How a specialized shrub trimming can help? Trimming allows your plant to grow healthy and retain its natural shape. It promotes fresh growth, more flowers, and an overall stronger shrubs. However, each shrub has its own ideal season and method of pruning. Not every shrub can be pruned or trimmed the same way. That’s why Perfection Lamdscape, LLC. Have A+ rated reviews and is such popular service for homeowners—our staff has over 50 years of combined experience with desert shrubbery, these men & women will allow your shrubs to receive the precise kind of care each shrub needs including: irrigation inspection and repairs, granular, slow release or immediate fertigation, and adding new fresh organic soil to each shrub circumference. Now it is the time to regenerate and give a second chance to those mature plants you may be thinking in replacing. We are scheduling appointments for January’s Shrub trimming and turf Aeration after that our vegetable garden schedule is open for February and March. All appointments are to be serve first schedule first serve due to our weather limitations. Thank you. What Is a Deep Root Feeding? Deep Root Feeding is a deep root injection, our staff take a special mixture of tree nutrients and inject it directly into the soil of your tree’s root system. What this provides is sort of the arbor equivalent of a long-term multivitamin. Essentially, when your tree is dormant in the fall and winter and relies on its nutrient reserves to survive, it will feed on our nutrient injection. The boost will allow it to maintain its growth and strength throughout the year. As a result, it will be less susceptible to insect pressure, parasites, and disease. By the time the spring rolls around, your tree will be ready to grow faster and more effectively. We can perform this service at the same scheduled time we will perform shrub pruning. A series of Deep Root Injections may be necessary for better results throughout the year. Please leave a detail description of the work you want us to do for you. ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+36 more images

irrigation system202189123
Remove old and install new PVB
PVB (Pressure Vacuum Breaker) project

irrigation system

202189123

lawn care (136)irrigation system (111)lawn & landscaping (74)tree service (33)landscape lighting (29)leaf removal (17)lawn treatment (17)stone & gravel (13)lighting (13)mulch delivering (10)hauling (10)hardscaping (9)

03/24/2022

Jules K.

Spoke with Mitch. He wanted to make sure I knew he was the best irrigation man in Vegas as he mentioned it multiple times. He was also very concerned about his $150 service fee, as he mentioned that multiple times. We made an appointment for thursday, and he never showed up. Why can't I charge him $150 for wasting my time. I guess I will have to go with the second best irrigation man in Vegas. At least he wants the business.

Description of Work
Major repair or more likely a total new lawn irrigation system.

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

12/09/2021

kim A.

They were Terrific! they did a beautiful job. actually they train me how to use irrigation station. Help me install it. Looks great. Very professional and active. Team is wonderful. I will definitely hired them again.

Description of Work
They did Irrigation and landscaping.

Category lakefront landscaping

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

11/14/2021

Sally S.

I called for an estimate and Mitch came on time gave me an estimate which was very reasonable. We scheduled the day and time. Mitch and team came on time. They replaced the drip system cut down 4 medium sized trees. Planed new 24 gal. Tree and 3 15 gal Oleanders. They started at 9am finished at 5pm including cleanup that was great. Would I hire them again? Yes without question. Mitch & team were fast and through and great value.

Description of Work
Old drip system replaced, 4 trees removed, new tree and bushes planted.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write that nice review. I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you Mitch Perfection Landscape, LLC. (702)591-3942 perfectionlandscaping@cox.net

09/25/2021

Barbara R.

It went great! Very efficient and Did a super job or removing all the old plants and tree. The sprinkler upgrade was superb and very well done. The new plants will be beautiful as they grow. The new rock makes the yard look amazing. I love the nice clean look! Fantastic, thank you to Mitch and your crew!!!

Description of Work
landscape installatiom

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

08/06/2021

Nita J.

Mitch was prompt, and professional. He was well prepared and knew exactly what needed repair. He had parts on hand and the job was completed the same day. Thank you for taking care of what I thought would be a major repair with ease!

Description of Work
irrigation repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] . Thank you for taking the time to write that nice review. It was a pleasure working for you. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

07/18/2021

Scott L.

It was great to meet Mitch. He answered my request quickly and was able to come out in the heat within 90 minutes. He diagnosed the sprinkler problem in the backyard and fixed it completely and checked so I would avoid other issues. Also there was another sprinkler issue in the front yard he took care of. He explained everything. I asked him to give me estimates for other projects I want to do, which I hope to do with him. Reasonable price, which he explained upfront.

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler system in two places.

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you very much for taking valuable time out of your day to write that nice review. I really do appreciate that. It was nice meeting you. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

05/26/2021

Len A.

Mitch did a great job. Found the problem and fixed it. He was prompt, courteous and explained how things work. He checked over the valves and zones. Exactly what we needed to have done. Thanks!

Description of Work
Drip irrigation system was not working properly

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you very much for writing the complimentary review.I really do appreciate that .Mitchell

05/10/2021

Marti H.

Thanks again to Mitch and Perfection Landscape for getting us back on track!

Description of Work
We have always done our own week to week yard maintenance, but because of some medical issues we realized that our landscaping had gotten out of control....more than we could handle. After reading reviews on Angie's list we called Mitch of Perfection Landscaping.......and what a gem we found in him and his crew. His prices are fair, he is very comfortable to work with, and understood exactly what needed to be accomplished. Bushes were shaped, planting beds were cleaned out, and we once again have a backyard that is truly a joy to spend time in. It is 'perfection'! He also gave us some pointers on how to keep things lush and manageable. No doubt about it, we feel we have been thrown a life line thanks to Mitch. We are so tickled that we now have him in our hip pocket for all kinds of future landscape maintenance and modifications. Thanks Mitch for a job well done........it was such a pleasure doing business with you. We will be in touch...............

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

05/04/2021

C M M.

Mitchell arrived right on time and had all needed parts with him. He was meticulous in replacing the valve. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace irrigation system valve

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Hi C [Member Information Removed] . Thank you for the nice review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure working with you. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

04/11/2021

Randy H.

Mitch, spent extra time figuring out what the issue was and showed me how the system worked and some solutions for fixing it. Even texted me afterwards with things to try. I was timeboxed by the owner, but Mitch really went above and beyond.

Description of Work
electrical, sprinkler system

Category electrician

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the nice review. It was nice trouble-shooting with you. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

04/03/2021

rick C.

Perfection Landscape did an outstanding job repairing my sprinkler system. He arrived as scheduled and systematically troubleshot my issue. His superb knowledge of how systems work enabled him to quickly determine I must have additional water valves that I was not aware of. After searching for another set of valves through out the yard we were unable to visible see any. He actually spent time continuing search for additional valves and was able to find them. Previous owners had actually buried them. After finding the additional valves (I didn’t know I had) he made quick work of the repairs. I would highly recommend perfection landscape for any sprinkler system requirements you may have. He has a vast knowledge of how the systems work and is willing to share that knowledge to better educate the owner on how it works. He has an exceptional attention to detail and reviews all of his work to ensure there are no lingering issues. When he leaves you can rest assured the problem is fixed. Don’t hesitate to hire perfection landscape for any of your sprinkler system needs.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation system repair

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

WOW [Member Name Removed], THANKS FOR MAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THAT FANTASTIC REVIEW. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

03/29/2021

Patricia M.

incredibly good! Mr. Manes and his crew are terrific. This is second year for me and I look forward to more.

Description of Work
Renew front yard landscaping and add to it; tree and flowers.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Review for Perfection Landscape LLC - 13 lane, Lv, NV - 39270808

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the incredibly fast great review. I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you. Mitch

03/15/2021

Trisha K.

Perfection landscaping was timely and through. They finished the job on time and according to plan. The yard looks great! Perfection Landscaping is detailed oriented and and a pleasure to work with. Honest & reliable... really!

Description of Work
Landscaping clean up, irrigation repairs, yard “refresh”, tree trimming, addition of top soil and brick landscape edging.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank’s a million. It was a pleasure. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

02/07/2021

Caroline M.

Everything looked great after they were done!

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate it. Mitch

12/30/2020

Kelli B.

Mitch and his crew were great. Quickly assessed what needed to be done and got right to work, We will gladly recommend.

Description of Work
irrigation

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for taking the time to write that nice review. I really appreciate it. [Member Name Removed]

10/27/2020

Larry V.

The work was performed as requested. The company is very accomplished in all aspects of lawn maintenance, lighting, irrigation.

Description of Work
Yard work and irrigation service

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

10/24/2020

Carol N.

arrived when they said they would and did a great job. they are also going to do other work for me.

Description of Work
Cleaned up back yard in preparation for new landscapeing. tree and plant removal plus other stuff. Trimmed palms.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Good Morning [Member Name Removed]. Thanks so much for taking the time to write that complimentay review. It was a nice experience working for you. Mitch

10/19/2020

James M.

Perfection Landscape crew did an amazing job! I absolutely love everything Mitch and his perfection landscaping crew did, they designed and laid out the entire front yard with various plants and bushes, replaced all of my irrigation front and back yard with all new irrigation lines, installed commercial weed cloth, added 3 inches of rock all around my house, not to mention installed new LED lighting around my pool to illuminate and highlight the existing plants and tree that were there. Just awesome!! If I could give them a 10 star rating I would, unfortunately we can only give a top rating of 5 stars, definitely a 5 star rating!! Mitch was easy to work with and was extremely knowledgeable regarding plants, bushes, heat affects, watering, etc.. I have to say that Perfection Landscaping isn’t going to be the cheapest option available but, don’t let that deter you, definitely worth ever penny for sure!! You get what you pay for quality every step of the way. It’s nice to find a company that doesn’t cut corners on you, gives you top quality materials, workmanship, dependable, And wants you to be 110% percent satisfied with your job when completed! I had major work In the front yard, back yard ( around my pool especially ) and both sides of the house, we’re talking weed removal, commercial weed cloth installed and 3 inches of rock to put down just on the sides of the house, same in the back yard, on top of replacing all of the old irrigation lines and electrical lighting, on top of removing the weeds, adding cloth and 3 inches of rock! What a beautiful job! I also had to have two types of rock, the front yard needed two match and conform with HOA requirements, etc... All this work around my house and Perfection Landscaping had completely finished the job in one (1) weekend! Unbelievable!!! I would not ever hesitate to recommend Perfection Landscaping LLC. Mitch and his amazing crew to anyone!! You get what you pay for and more!! Perfection Landscaping also is now taking care of my amazing landscaping, I hired Mitch and company to oversee and maintain my landscaping with their Reasonable priced maintenance program. It’s nice when the people you trust to do your landscaping you can also trust to do an outstanding job maintaining your yard not cutting corners in the process!! Like I said earlier, I would give 10 star rating if I could!! Thanks again Mitch, it was very nice working with you, you and your Perfection landscape crew are awesome dude!!!

Description of Work
Complete Landscape Installation: Irrigation, Lights, Rock, Plants, etc;

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for taking all the time to write that incredible review. It was even more amazing considering how busy you are right now, so thanks a million.Really appreciate it. mitch

09/16/2020

Anthony M.

Work was completed and the underground leak was fixed. This job required a professional service.

Description of Work
water was coming up from ground when irrigation system was turned on

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review I appreciate it. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

07/30/2020

vic S.

Great! Owner stayed until problem was solved, which took twice as long as estimated. However, he only charged half because of unusual circumstances. Explained everything, despite working in 107 degree heat, and was very cordial the entire time. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
sprinkler valves/wiring

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the complimentary review. I appreciate you taking the time. Mitch

07/06/2020

sam P.

Arrived on time. Found problem and fixed it. Triple checked that nothing else was broken and repair worked. Very professional.

Description of Work
irrigation repair drip system failure

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the great review. It was nice meeting you and a pleasure working for you. Mitchell Manis Perfection Landscape LLC

06/28/2020

KATHLEEN M.

Superbly. Mitch was able to schedule me right away, and the job was done efficiently and very well. Plus he gave me some tips on taking care of my yard. I never want anyone else to work on my landscape.

Description of Work
Replace old drip watering system with new materials