TLC Flooring

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Flooring...

10/20/2020

Heather Z.

Great! Looks great! Done on time! Exactly what we wanted and they explained anything that might cost extra before they did anything! Great company!

Description of Work
Remove carpets then recarpet some ant laminate vinyl flooring the rest.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

06/26/2014

jeff R.

They just came competed it and they were fast and good. They took direction well and left them in the home will I went to work. I work 24 hour shift and when they would finish they would lock up the house and left.

Description of Work
MY floor was partially done. The came and finished it and put in all the baseboards.

06/21/2014

Mark F.

Outstanding

Description of Work
I own a number of properties around the area. After trying other flooring companies I found TLC Flooring. He has done all my work since. Ramin is a hard worker and does what it takes to earn your business and treat you like your his best client no matter the amount of the job. He has been extremely honest through out all our dealings which is a hard thing to fine. His prices are as good as I have found anywhere. The job he just finished is the fifth job I have had him do now. I would highly recommend him.

04/15/2014

Keith B.

Ramin is very knowledgeable and had the laminate I needed in stock. The only thing negative I would say is he was interrupted several times while I was trying to conduct my business with phone calls and warehouse workers asking questions. He's friendly, but spread a little thin, it seems. Ironically, his office could actually use new flooring, lol. Child of the cobbler, I suppose. Overall, very satisfied. I did the install myself, but his workers had my order ready to load up at the back door before I could drive my truck around to pick it up. Would recommend TLC to others.

Description of Work
Provided laminate flooring to match existing flooring in house.

03/05/2014

Charaine F.

They were very good. The owner touches base with the customer. He's the one calling and following up. I had a question about the stairs and he called me back and even went to the house to check the stairs.

Description of Work
TLC Flooring did the entire floor in our home. It's 6,000 square feet.

04/10/2013

Howard M.

It was absolutely great. The only problem is I can't get receipts on the labor. That shouldn't matter because the craftmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
They did carpet in one area and repaired a wood floor.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, career coaches

02/27/2013

James H.

Their price and the quality of the product was good. The installer was contracted by someone else and didn't do a great job.

Description of Work
TLC Flooring Company installed new carpet on my floor.

02/18/2013

Michael B.

I was very happy with them and the installation process was okay. They mis-measured, which caused a delay in the completion of the project and it cost me more money at the end of the day; but we worked it out.

Description of Work
I used TLC Flooring to install some flooring in my house.

01/26/2013

adam C.

Ramin was very informative on flooring as we were shopping around for our downstairs. We were looking at hardwood and laminate. He gave us the pros and cons based on our dry weather. We settled on laminate and did the install ourselves. His price was unbeatable and he had it in stock. He was patient and helpful and we highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gave great advice for type of flooring for our needs!!!

04/18/2007

JOSH B.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the hardwood product and tile.

Description of Work
We first purchased material from Ramin at TLC Flooring to do a self-install on our home. His price was very competitive based on internet searching for other companies. Ramin came to the home to double check my measurements for getting the proper amount of material and while he was here he recommended a nice touch of tile for the bathrooms and laundry room. We went to his office/showroom/warehouse, near the Orleans Casino, and picked out some tile and he scheduled the install. The tile was done beautifully and the only problem we had was some mis-colored grout which was redone upon asking Ramin, free of charge.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Vegas Cleaning Co.

Vegas Cleaning Co. 🫧 specializes in deep cleaning deodorizing and disinfecting carpet, rugs, upholstery, floors, tile and grout for both residential and commercial properties! ⭐️ Call, text or chat us for a FREE quote! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. 🌐 www.VegasCleaningCo.com 📞 725-444-4704 📃 Licensed & Insured We’re partnered with GLISN Homekeeping to give you a comprehensive clean experience! Hire a GLISN Homekeeper today. 🌐 www.theGLISN.com 📞 702-500-1992

J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Established in 2003. The owners of J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning both worked for a commercial property management company in Las Vegas. When one of the properties was being sold, they got their business license and insurance so they could bid the cleaning contract from the new owners, knowing they used a different property manager. J2 also knew the tenants of the buildings were very happy with current cleaning. Upon meeting the new company and offering to stay and clean for them (since they already had firsthand knowledge of the buildings), they suggested to the owners they ask the tenant's opinion of the current service (which they knew was impeccable). Not only did they get to bid the property, they were shown the other bids so they could get the price right. J2 got the account and expanded from there. Soon they had enough work in Las Vegas to hire employees and spend their time in the office and warehouse managing the business. They added home carpet cleaning due to requests from office staff where they cleaned the carpets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available