Tiffany Maid Service

With Angi since November 2011

4.4

Tiffany Maid service is your go-to company for your residential and commercial housekeeping needs. We provide exquisite housekeeping, window cleaning, office cleaning, facility cleaning, maid & janitorial services to the Las Vegas area. We use top notch cleaning products and offer environmentally friendly products to our customers upon request. Give us a call and let Tiffany Maid Service show you why we are the right choice for your home of office cleaning needs! ...

The Best Window Cleaning

The Best Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. We have been in business in the Las Vegas area for over 13 years, and have over 22 years experience in the industry.

Offers by The Best Window Cleaning on Angi

05/31/2012

They never called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Tiffany Maid Service.  I left a message.

04/02/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never showed up for Appointment!  Called left messages, NEVER returned any of my calls!!

03/30/2012

I have no complaints about Tiffany Maid Service. I was really surprised that she cleaned the lamps above the counter-top in the bathroom. She got up there and cleaned it without me asking. She also did the fans without me asking. I appreciate that. She was here for almost four hours and I think the price was reasonable. I am going to use them one more time. I will request the same lady.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tiffany Maid Service for my housecleaning. She vacuumed, cleaned, dusted, and did my bathrooms.

02/15/2012

They did a good a job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my house.

01/13/2012

They were very good. I really do not have anything to base their price on. I got a $10 off per hour coupon. I never had the service before from anybody, so I don't know what to compare it to, but I was very satisfied. They were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tiffany Maid Service to clean my house when I was getting ready to move from Las Vegas to Oregon.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential and commercial housekeeping, window, office, facility cleaning, maid & janitorial. Free estimates available.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal