Rodriguez Cleaning Service

With Angi since November 2009

3.6

4224 W Bonanza Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Locally owned and operated. Additional services offered - commercial services - general cleaning, carpet cleaning, hard floor care, window washing....

11/09/2021

Maria P.

If I could leave less than 1star I would. My intention was to hire a family owned small business so after being referred to them by my neighbor I gave Maria, the owner, a call. She quoted me one price over the phone much cheaper because I told her I did most of the move out cleaning required and when she got to my house she up charged me another 250 dollars. I didn’t have time to hire someone else so I had to pay. During the walkthrough of the small items left to clean, I told her I left cleaning supplies for them to use because she never stated or confirmed if I need provide that. She asked about a small trash can that was left and I told her they can take it. When I came back all my cleaning supplies were gone, including my 300dlr vacuum. I gave her a call to try and straighten everything out since it was clearly a misunderstanding. After not hearing hearing from her for almost 3 hours, she finally called me and decided to blame me as to why she took everything, I was trying to be courteous and tell her we mis understood eachother but no she kept blaming me and said I wanted my things back I would have to go to her office. After going back and forth I told her I would pick them up and she refused to give me any information until after payment. Ill include screenshots of the text messages where she is being completely rude and unprofessional. I sent her the money and she then sends me the address where my things are outside near the curb! And I didn’t even get all my things back because she said once they take them, the girls they hire will pick things to take home. This was the worst service I’ve ever seen and I wouldn’t recommend working with her at all.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

06/13/2017

VICTORIA H.

Awful!!! Do not use this company to wash your windows. They were supposed to wash the outside windows upstairs and downstairs, and wash the downstairs windows both inside and outside. They did not remove the outside screens, or clean the door walls or window sills inside. When we complained the person in charge stated that was not included in the estimate. We asked him to call the office, and we would be willing to pay the difference. He made a call, and said no one was at the office. My spouse called the office and asked for someone to call us, but no one called us back. Thirteen days later, they came back to collect for their services. When we refused to pay for uncompleted services, someone from the office called and threatened to vandalize our home if we did not pay tomorrow at 10:00 when their guys came back.

Description of Work
window washing

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

05/03/2015

Alice W.

I had used the window washing service in the past, 2 times a year. Over the last few years, I had to call to tell them when they didn't come on the day promised. This time, I had to call about 5-7 times because they didn't come when promised and they finally answered my call and the person on the phone yelled at me that they had a sick child and couldn't answer the phone!. When a washer did come out to my house, he limped to my front door and said he had "fallen off a ladder" the day before and would do the 1st floor only. I have a 2 story home and sent him away and I wouldn't use this company ever again. They really don't want to do the work.

Description of Work
wash windows in 2 story home

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

03/19/2014

donna M.

Maria, the owner of the company, came to our home to evaluate it for a cleaning quote. She was told that a deep clean was needed since there had been tile removal and tile replacement. Went over in detail how things in our home should be done. No feather dusters, no going around things when dusting and etc. The dining room needed detail work on the cabinets to get dust out of the design work on it. Ceiling fans had dust and the bulbs where cloudy. Pls clean all four fans. Maria stated that they would have a ladder to do this work. The products they use for cleaning were okayed by us. It was explained to her that only the half bath, kitchen, shutters, family room, dining room, two offices, were to be cleaned. The other side of the house was not to be cleaned. Wanted full concentration on areas mentioned for a full deep clean. This what we got for $180. Two ladies to clean without and quot;the ladderand quot;and this is what they did NOT do in areas contracted for... one ceiling fan in kitchen and one office not cleaned, dining room cabinets still have dust, one office was not dusted or cleaned, items were not moved but dusted around. Furniture still had dust or dirt under it...this was not swept. one lady was leaning on the front of the kitchen sink to clean the shutters. This area has a small piece of granite in front of it and excess weight could easily break it and she could be hurt. Unfortunately my schedule did not permit me to call Maria immediately to point all this out. She did call me to see when the service was wanted again. this info was given and a reminder that this was to be a deep clean. First question from her: how many maids came. Answer : 2. here from 8-11 equals 6hrs. 3 hrs per person. With that reasoning when three hours are up,for two maids,, whether or not your deep clean is finished, they are. That does not work for me. I wanted, and paid for, a complete deep clean in a portion of my home. You can read what they offer on www.rodriguezcleningervice.com. Hope you get what you ask for and pay for.

Description of Work
mop tile floor clean kitchen cabinets clean small bathroom ceiling fans cleaned clean cook top clean shutters dust kitchen furniture

02/22/2014

Janice C.

They do a good job. They clean the kitchen really well. The stove gleams, the sink sparkles,as do the countertops. They do a good job in the bathroom s and bedrooms; cleaning the sinks, toilets, mirrors, dusting, vacuuming, changing sheets etc.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

06/24/2013

Janice C.

It went well. they came on time, mostly. usually they did a good job. Occasionally, they rushed through and some things were missed.

Description of Work
2 cleaners changed beds, cleaned bathrooms, showers,toilets, dusted bedrooms,living,dining and family rooms. Vacuumed all rooms, mopped all tile floors.

04/02/2013

George S.

Rodriguez Cleaning Service is very thorough and very good. She's a hard worker and she's open to doing whatever you ask.

Description of Work
I use them for housecleaning.

01/29/2013

Janet B.

I had some problems with them answering the phone and getting back to me which was a problem. Now she says she will answer and I'm going to give it a try. It worked last time and I hope it continues to be good. They have cleaned several times and they did a really good job. The biggest problem was communication so I stopped but I went back to them yesterday. I don't have a set day for them to come. They charged more the first time. It was $120 and they said $100 now. I always feel the price is too high but it is in line with other places that I've seen. The last time they called me right back but I stopped them in the past because of their responsiveness. The lady that does the job is wonderful. Her name is Norma and I always want to use her. She is very good. She is efficient and real thorough. She does a great job.

Description of Work
I use Rodriguez Cleaning Service for housecleaning.

03/14/2012

Jason M.

I wouldn't recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Rodriguez Cleaning Service for cleaning our house once.

11/17/2009

Chuck D.

I like them and have been pleased every month. They have been helpful and conscientious. They are efficient, easy to work with and the house looks new every time they are done. They will call and confirm and even send an email. They are flexible and will do other things if you need them to. I think their prices are competitive. If for some reason they cannot be there, they are always quick to co-ordinate.

Description of Work
We have been using Rodriguez Cleaning Service for house cleaning for over a year. I use their services 6 or 7 times a year.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC

Window cleaning specialist. We help your window go from dirty to clean within a heartbeat. Remove all paint specs by scraping, get rid of water spots by scrubbing and diagnose any problems that your window may have. Freshen up your tracks with a nice smelling spray. Add our finishing touches to your screens with our screen magic, leaving them looking shiny. Leave call our office today to get an estimate at 702-324-7009. Something that puts us ahead of other companies in this line of work is that we're reliable and affordable. We have been working window cleaning for 8 years now within the state of Nevada. Owner-operated business that goes out in the field to get the work done as best as possible.

Offers by Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC on Angi
    J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Established in 2003. The owners of J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning both worked for a commercial property management company in Las Vegas. When one of the properties was being sold, they got their business license and insurance so they could bid the cleaning contract from the new owners, knowing they used a different property manager. J2 also knew the tenants of the buildings were very happy with current cleaning. Upon meeting the new company and offering to stay and clean for them (since they already had firsthand knowledge of the buildings), they suggested to the owners they ask the tenant's opinion of the current service (which they knew was impeccable). Not only did they get to bid the property, they were shown the other bids so they could get the price right. J2 got the account and expanded from there. Soon they had enough work in Las Vegas to hire employees and spend their time in the office and warehouse managing the business. They added home carpet cleaning due to requests from office staff where they cleaned the carpets.

MasterCard, Visa

Residential - weekly, bi-weekly & monthly service - general cleaning: dust, polish, or wipe all furnishings, baseboards, window sills, shelves, and ledges, vacuum carpets and furniture, dust mop bare floors, kitchen: clean sink, countertops, outside of cupboards and drawer fronts, refrigerator, stove, other appliances, and floor, bathrooms: clean and disinfect tub, shower, toilets, and floor, clean and polish all fixtures, and vanities.