Pure Plumbing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile imagePure Plumbing in Las VegasLas Vegas Plumber

plumbers (174)water heaters (39)drain cleaning (26)water softeners (20)drain pipe installation (12)gas leak repair (5)sewer cleaning (1)fireplace services (2)HVAC Companies (2)

05/09/2022

norman Z.

Gary Hopkins, our plumber, was amazing. Professional, courteous and diagnosed issues without wasting any time. Highly recommend him and this company.

Description of Work
disposal issues, install of filter

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

10/05/2021

Fel S.

It went very well and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They change toilet and bathroom faucet.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate it and look forward to assisting you with any plumbing needs.

06/02/2021

Eric M.

This is a difficult one to write because, in the end, I think the actual work done was completed very well and professionally. We had a tankless water heater installed to replace our aging tank. The problem i have is with their business practices and lack of effective/accurate communication. A two-day job stretched to a week+ due to workers leaving early every day for one reason or another. Admittedly, one of the days was understandable due to a family emergency and I absolutely cannot begrudge somebody leaving early to attend to their child. That’s just being a good dad. The job completed on a Friday and I was repeatedly assured that an county inspector & Pure Plumbing employee would be arrive early Tuesday (Monday was Memorial Day) to close the job. Nobody ever showed up and I was told nothing. I came to learn that Pure Plumbing plays some shady games when it comes to permitting a project. They (illegally) do the work without pulling permits. Then, after it is done, they submit drawings of the completed work to get an after-the-fact permit pulled. It’s only then that they request an inspection which happens a couple weeks after the fact. They also expect full payment before the work passes inspection. I tried to contact the owner of the company (Andrew Aranda) via phone and the email his office supplied in order to discuss/resolve the issue, but never heard a reply. Unpermitted work exposes the company and the homeowner to potential fines and long delays in completion. Even though I love the work they did and would love to use them again, I would hesitate because of legally questionable methods that cast a shady layer over the operation. Are there other hidden corners being cut? Their talented roster of tradesmen/women isn’t worth doing business with because legal games are being played with the county. I plan on contacting a Clark County agent to discuss this job and warn them of potential future dishonesty.

Description of Work
Replace old water heater with tankless model

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

12/05/2020

Susan C.

Representative for the company was very professional and detailed in his information. I will be using this company in the near future.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet plumbing issue

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your feedback and our honored to have earned your loyalty. Thank you for the opportunity to provide phenomenal service and please do not hesitate to contact Pure Plumbing for any future plumbing needs at (702) 534-1910. Have an amazing week and weekend from the Pure Plumbing team!

10/03/2020

Michael T.

Excellent, I highly recommend Pure Plumbing, very service oriented.

Description of Work
Flush water heaters and replace filter rods.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/05/2020

Susan L.

The price was more competitive than the other quote I received (by $300). Work was done immediately, quickly, and thoroughly explained. The gentleman was polite, personable, and professional. I'm elderly with a quirky, cynical outlook on life and sensitive to ageism; there was none. I especially appreciated that. Pure will be my plumber of choice for any future work.

Description of Work
Corroded pipe on water heater; master bath toilet needed a rebuild

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/10/2020

Cecilia B.

Very efficient and knows what's he doing.

Description of Work
Replace sink faucet

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Review for Pure Plumbing - 2950 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV - 38787671

08/05/2020

Ann R.

We called to get a price, as we were doing some comparison shopping. They wouldn't give us a price, even after I supplied the brand and model. In fact, they never called us back after I provided that information. They insisted on sending a tech out to take a look. Shouldn't be necessary for the job we needed, a waste of our time and theirs. Makes me think the tech would have "found" some problem that needed to be fixed. They won't get any business from us.

Description of Work
Annual flush of tankless water heater

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We completely understand your frustration with your unforeseen plumbing issue. We understand that naturally your first concern would be pricing and unfortunately our CSR’s are not licensed or certified to provide pricing over the phone. We would love to schedule you to have one of our highly qualified technicians come to your home to complete a no-charge evaluation then provide several cost-effective options that will resolve your plumbing issue. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, The Pure Plumbing Team

06/29/2020

Deborah M.

Pure does everything right until the price is quoted . Sent first person out to assess work and leave a quote. Told us our present water softener wasn't working properly and should be replaced. We opted to receive their quote but have other work done. Felt it was high, but the workman are pleasant and a second person came to do the work. They sent texts with photo of person coming to house. Great!

Description of Work
cartridges in faucets, shower leaking

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/16/2020

Jennifer W.

Horrible used car sales men. We had a back up in our master bathroom called them out and the nicest gentleman came out. They said the would snake the drian and have us going in no time but wanted to check so other stuff while they did that. They then recommended we have our pipes jetted since they were older. We told them we would think about it. oh we will give you 10% off if you do it now. We told them we couldn't do it now anf magically the snake wouldn't work and the only option was to jet the pipes. we paid $2200 to get it done with the promise it would fix everything and we would need a plumber for at least 10 years. About 24 hours later the same clog returned and they had no one that could come out till the next day. We were not happy but figured we would just use the second bathroom. A few hours later my 2 year old daughter went into the second bathroom slipped and hit her head. Whatever they had done had actually clogged the whole house and now simply running water in the kitchen. which is in a different line , pushed water out the bottom of the second toilet and now we had a flooded bathroom. Called with no help. After calling about 5 times and speaking with the "manager " someone came out at 10:30pm. We had 6 people with no bathrooms or water until then. This gentleman comes out uses a larger snake and fixes the problem (jetting was never actually needed)! We were told by this "manager" he would be talking to his "manager" about a partial refund only the next "manager" has to talk to his "manager". No one ever calls back when they promise to and we have now talked to 3 managers with no solution and no call back for a week. Do not use!!!! And do not read their reviews on their website, they do not let customers leave reviews, no wonder they are all 5 star.

Description of Work
clog in master toilet removal/ jetting of main pipes

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

We completely understand your frustration and disappointment with the service you experienced. This is not in line with our core values and our mission to deliver a phenomenal service. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and assure you that it has been addressed and has been a learning experience for all of us at Pure. We hope that providing a full refund will rectify the situation; however, If there is anything else that we can do please let us know. Thank you for your honesty and we hope that we can regain your trust in the future. Sincerely, The Pure Plumbing Team

06/11/2020

Kirk L.

No return calls for our estimate, had to engage our landscaper (who recommended them) to "encourage" them to show up and finalize the estimate. The estimate was fair and the work was performed. However, they installed the wrong sized gas line so I cannot install all the items I had given them on the list due to insufficient gas supply. Of course, to redo would require tearing up hardscape that was placed over the line. Complete fail by Pure Plumbing.

Description of Work
New gas line for our outdoor kitchen appliances and fire features (grill, fire pit, etc.)

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Hello, We truly apologize for the experience you have had with our company. We would love the opportunity to speak with you and see if we can rectify this situation. We value your time and feedback and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to speak with our manager. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

05/23/2020

Victor L.

I asked the Plumber to just connect the Membrane, I had put an old one in.He informed me, He had to do "a full service. I said "ALL the filters are new, just need the Filter and Gasket." He said "No, I must do a full service,$300+. On a 150 dollar system? I needed it so, OK. He finished and It worked. The next day I realized the Storage tank bladder was blown and needed a new tank. How could he do a "Full RO Service and not check the Tank?? $ 300 down the drain!

Description of Work
Service a RO system

Category water softeners, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We strive to get better everyday and someone will be reaching out to you to help rectify this situation. Once again, we appreciate you leaving us this feedback. Thank you

05/18/2020

Michael S.

From the initial contact with the office to the final service, they were an excellent choice. They did not try to oversell; I was given three options, including replacing the current system with the same choice (the cheapest) and two additional choices providing different options at different levels of cost. Other companies that provided a quote only offered one option and looked for a decision immediately, The two service techs that came out and installed my new system were exceptional. They wore masks and gloves for my safety and explained everything that they were doing each step of the way. The system has been in for a week now and I am still having difficulty getting used to how wonderful the water feels compared to the many years of super hard water. The company was an excellent choice and will be my plumber from now on.

Description of Work
Replace old system with new water filtration system and reverse osmosis.

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/07/2020

Richard S.

I believe his name was Josh He was very professional, got right to it, said it would be no problem and went right to it. It didn't take that long We've used Pure Plumbing previously regarding an broken air conditioning unit and the lead worker was Juan who had the same sort of nice personality and got the job done quickly. We think this is the best plumbing company in Las Vegas...just our opinion

Description of Work
Two toilets totally clogged and not working at all

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

05/06/2020

Bob Z.

It was a difficult leak to identify. Juan was excellent! Could not ask for better.

Description of Work
Water leak repaired

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/28/2020

Todd K.

Very well. Del the plumbing tech was very good and paid attention to the details. If I ever have a plumbing issue, I will definitely call Pure Plumbing and request Del.

Description of Work
Replace the shower drain in a 60+ year old house. Had to go into the ground and connect behind the "P" trap and run forward to the shower pan.

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

02/08/2020

Judy P.

Did not hire. They sent a plumbing supervisor who was more a salesman than a plumber. The plumber was running late.

Description of Work
Drain clog

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

12/13/2019

Colleen H.

Everything went well - professional - I provided 3 bathroom faucets - company provided 6 angle stop valves and about 3 hours of installation - was not an emergency - I hired without comparison's because of reviews on Angie's list, my mistake - My price was $1,438.00 after a discount. After review, more than overpriced.

Description of Work
replaced 3 faucets and 3 angle stops

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

12/13/2019

Linda S.

Process went smoothly. Donny came out to explain our options where to install the device. He was very knowledgable about it. He explained the cheapest way to the more expensive. Donny was very friendly, congenial, and had very good explanations about what he would be doing. We hired Pure then. Will keep for plumbing services. Price very reasonable.

Description of Work
Installation of a Moen leak detection monitoring device

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

09/10/2019

Charles B.

Juan was scheduled for 8-10 am. Company texted and he arrived on time. I explained about the water marks on my baseboards, after checking the pipes, I advised him we had it repaired because the faucet was leaking. He said the gasket probably gave out because of the pressure valve leaking. He was correct, replaced the pressure valve and problem solved. He was very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. I most definitely will use them for any future plumbing needs

Description of Work
Seemed to be a leak in the wall in the bathroom

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/07/2019

Susan G.

This was the third time we've hired Pure Plumbing, and we are always happy with their service! This time, we needed repairs done on 2 older Kohler toilets. Jacob Surber was very professional and knowledgeable about the work needed. He did everything quickly and efficiently. We appreciate the excellent service we received from Jacob and everyone at Pure Plumbing. I also want to note that Pure Plumbing's appointment and reminder system are top notch!

Description of Work
Kohler Toilet Repairs

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

08/05/2019

Mia L.

The plumbers arrived right at 9am sharp ready to get going. It went smoothly and the technician Adrian explained the process and what we needed to do after as far as maintenance. Alex and Adrian were great to work with and we will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
Water Softener and RO Installation

Category water softeners