Las Vegas Handyman & HVAC

Nevada: Contractors
07/31/2021

4710 W Dewey Dr Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89118

We make customers happy! Our licensed and experienced craftsmen are skilled professionals who have made home repair and remodeling their career. Las Vegas Handyman specializes in small and medium sized jobs that other contractors aren’t interested in. We’ll do anything from change light bulbs to remodel your house. We will do a quality job at a great price. Guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we stand behind every job. Our employees are career craftsmen who are skilled in many areas of remodeling and repair. Quite simply, they are the tops in their field. Our craftsmen are as varied as the jobs they perform. They are trained to listen to the customer’s needs and to provide superior customer service. The quality of our work is unsurpassed. In fact, we guarantee our work for 1 year so you can be confident of the job you are getting. Our employees must pass a rigorous background check before they are invited to join the Las Vegas Handyman Team. We also do Air Conditioning & Heating!...

handyman (479)plumbers (92)door installation (66)electrician (53)woodworking (36)lighting (35)drywall (26)ceiling fan installation (22)interior painting (20)house painting (17)home remodeling (13)tile installation (12)

02/04/2021

It went great!! I am also going to have them install my TVs this weekend! They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and for that I’m greatly appreciative I will definitely recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Basketball hoop installation

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/11/2021

Jay was competent and efficient. He respected my home and was very friendly. I will definitely request him again if I need any other tasks completed in my home.

Description of Work
Mounting wall art

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

08/09/2020

It seems that I knew more about how to fix an electrical problem than they did.

Description of Work
Fix light and replace solar screen.

Category electrician,screen repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/22/2020

From the first contact I observed a professional business which operates at a level not so easy to find in this area. *I was stood up 3 times by another Angie's List 'business' and had to start all over! Jay Siharath called as promised when on the way. Showed up on time and followed directions. He was clean, polite and looked you in the eye. Right away he jumped on the job and diagnosed the issue....

Description of Work
Front door repair

Category dog fence,doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/15/2020

Justin did a great job. We previously had Plumb Level Art Installation out for this art work and a large mirror. They were not able to hang the mirror and never came back to hang the art work. Justin came in looked at the job got the ladder and hung the art work. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Art work hung on a high vaulted wall. Picture shelves hung.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/15/2020

Very cordial, very knowledgeable, efficient, and careful. Just did a great job and wasn't afraid to do above what was asked of him, very nice to work with. Would use again in the future and highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
baseboard painting, furniture touch up.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/10/2020

Gave me a quote of over 500 dollars. I want some of whatever he's smoking. Oh and that's with the military discount of 10 percent, but they charge 10 percent to use a created card which is BS.

Description of Work
a ceiling fan hung, two doors hung, and hinges on another door replaced.

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/12/2020

My initial review of this job was average. But afterwards company sent out a more experienced craftsman to correct the stucco part of job. So the end result was good.

Description of Work
Fill in dog door hole in wall

Category drywall,handyman service,insulation,stucco,house painters,dog fence

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/03/2020

he figured out complicated instruction. all went smoothly

Description of Work
put together a tv stand.

Category custom cabinets,dog fence

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

04/19/2020

Great. Except in the end the local cable company had a locked box thT handyman could not access. Handyman did great job connecting wires.

Description of Work
locks changed and cable connections

Category locksmith,dog fence

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

Handyman, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating, Carpentry, Doors, Drywall & Painting

Carpets