J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7437 S Eastern Ave Ste 424

Las Vegas, NV 89123

Established in 2003. The owners of J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning both worked for a commercial property management company in Las Vegas. When one of the properties was being sold, they got their business license and insurance so they could bid the cleaning contract from the new owners, knowing they used a different property manager. J2 also knew the tenants of the buildings were very happy with current cleaning. Upon meeting the new company and offering to stay and clean for them (since they already had firsthand knowledge of the buildings), they suggested to the owners they ask the tenant's opinion of the current service (which they knew was impeccable). Not only did they get to bid the property, they were shown the other bids so they could get the price right. J2 got the account and expanded from there. Soon they had enough work in Las Vegas to hire employees and spend their time in the office and warehouse managing the business. They added home carpet cleaning due to requests from office staff where they cleaned the carpets....

carpet cleaning (121)floor cleaning (22)upholstery cleaning (11)oriental rug cleaning (7)floor buffing (2)tile installation (32)

12/04/2020

Monique L.

They were able to remove laundry detergent from carpet quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thank you very much!!!

09/10/2020

Sabrina W.

late yet still no-showed. UPDATE: They called me the next day (after I posted this review) and apologized for missing my appointment. The company's owner offered me free service and they showed up on time and did an excellent job I appreciated the professionalism, the fact that they cared enough to address my concerns and they provided quality work. I'd give them an A but deducted a few points because this did cost me labor hours to my property manager so I still lost $80.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

The technician suffered heat stroke this day, was found by a neighbor, and paramedics were called to revive him. We were unaware because he wasn't answering his phone so we guessed he was just working away and forgot to call the customer to say he was running late as is our procedure. The customer called and asked where we were since her appointment was an arrival between 1-3pm and it was now 3:30. I said I'm sorry, let me call the tech to see where he is (he was recovering at the time and didn't answer) so I called our shop to send a crew, who was there cleaning rugs, to go to her house to get her job taken care of. I called her back and said it would take about 30 minutes to get there, well it took about 45 minutes, and when they got there they called and said no one was there. I was on another call at the time and when I got off, I checked the voicemails and there was a message from the customer stating the person who was there, had to leave, and she would call to reschedule. So I called the techs and told them to go back to the shop. I figured I'd wait until the next day to call if she didn't call back first. But a little latter I got an alert of a new 1 star review on Yelp & Google. I read it and then immediately called to explain what had happened (now knowing what happened to the tech) and offered a free service for the inconvenience. I do have record (per gps tracking on all vans) that we were there 10 minutes after she left her message that it was too late. Once again, I'm sorry we were late but glad we were able to get your carpets cleaned in the end. And in 17 years, and many thousands of jobs, we have never done a no show. Thanks if you read this all.

08/14/2020

Gary H.

Did a terrific job! Our floors look like new! Both workers moved so fast, they were like a blur!

Description of Work
Carpet and Tile cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

:) Thank you very much!!!

03/19/2020

E. M.

It went fine. Just forgot to move a couple of things.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/28/2020

Amy B.

All the work was done as expected, rugs and carpets looked great. A few footprints left on the tile/laminate flooring, but not a big deal. The friendly gentleman that worked very hard left our family with plenty of booties to cover out feet until all the carpets were dry.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms and 3 area rugs cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you for choosing J2!

02/01/2020

Karen S.

showed up on time. Cleaned rug. Took about 20 minutes. Rug looks amazing. Stains completely gone. Will absolutely hire again. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
clean a synthetic area rug

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

We greatly appreciate it!

11/13/2019

Steven F.

They did a very thorough job. Was a chalenge since the previous owner had not taken care of the floors. I am happy with the job they did and extra effort they applied to get the best results.

Description of Work
Marble floor cleaning and sealing.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Thank you very much!

05/04/2019

Mary Ann T.

I was very pleased with the cleaning technician, Charles. He worked alone but was thorough yet quick. He arrived on time, was very professional and friendly, and explained everything he was going to do and why. When he was finished, my carpets looked beautiful. I definitely recommend this service provider; it will be my go to carpet cleaner from now on.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in two bedrooms, a long hallway and stairs

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Thank you. Glad to add you to our ever growing list of happy customers!

02/02/2019

Charles B.

Larry and Charles were great. They got the job done quickly and well.

Description of Work
I had a large sectional couch cleaned and scotchguarded.

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

I'll pass on the praise to the technicians. Thank you!

11/26/2018

Virginia M.

Excellent!!!!!!! Called in advance to confirm arrival time. Was right on time. Jacob was the technician, he is very thorough and does a professional job. Careful around furniture, figurines, corners and walls. Always had on booties. I have used J2 before and I will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

We thank you very much for the nice review and have shared it with Jacob.

Since 2003, Highly Rated In Residential & Commercial: Carpet Cleaning (deep steam cleaning), Upholstery Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Tile & Grout Sealing, Stone Floor Cleaning, Stone Polishing: Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Travertine Polishing, Slate Cleaning, Stone Sealing, VCT Stripping, Floor Tile Waxing & Buffing, Countertop Cleaning, Auto Carpet Cleaning, Auto Upholstery Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Carpet repairs, Pet Urine Treatments, Red Stain Removal, Carpet Stretching.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check