Ace Services Plumbing Air Electrical

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2006

1495 Helm Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89119

We operate here in the Las Vegas valley and provide Plumbing, Air & Electrical services (see our Services at www.acea1.com). We are a family owned company aiming to provide services that meet our customers’ needs in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of customer service after the job has been completed. In 2013 we switched our technicians to a tablet based dispatching and invoice system. It allows us to give you job updates as well as provide clear pictures of our work performed. In order to give our customers the best possible service, we felt this was a necessary step into the future of the service industry. We currently have 10 technicians ready to serve you and your home. Call today and mention the Angie's List discount and we will be happy to give you service with a smile!...

10/20/2020

Austin S.

The work was quoted at $620 4 detectors at $80 a piece = $320 and 4 hours of labor at $75/hr = $300, total $620. I expressed my skepticism over email that it would take 4 hours to install 4 detectors. They had me talk to the technician directly over the phone who assured me that they just put that in case something goes wrong and it takes longer than expected and he has trouble programming the detectors and they just didn't want to quote me low and have it go over. The technician installed all of the detectors in 1 hour and was out the door. They still tried to charge me $620, saying that that was the amount I signed for, but it wasn't really, I signed for $320 plus $75/hr labor. He offered me a 10% discount when I called him (James, the head electrician). I did not accept, eventually I got him down to $500, still $100 more than I ought to pay and they were very reluctant to send me an email invoice to pay online. I had to call them twice to get them to send it. Not sure what they were doing here, I can only assume trying to wait and charge late fees/interest or something. VERY DISHONEST way of doing business!

Description of Work
Needed 4 CO/smoke detectors installed

Category electrician

03/28/2017

Shauna L.

The gentleman who came assessed the damage and had to go to the hardware store to get the parts. He charged me exactly what the store charged him, did the job efficiently and I have never had any issues with the work. They were cheaper than any one else I called.

Description of Work
I had them replace a faucet handle that broke

09/28/2016

Barbara D.

Excellent job, very satisfied. Answered all my questions.

Description of Work
new faucet & purifier in kitchen , new faucet in bathroom, unclogged drain.

06/09/2014

Robert W.

I called around 10 AM and explained I had no A/C and needed to get this done that day, if at all possible. The lady I spoke with (Mary) said she'd contact someone to see if it was possible to get out to me that day. She called back within 5 minutes and said the technician would stop by within 2 hours to check out the problem. The technician (James) came about 1 1/2 hours later. He was very professional and knowledgable, and explained the issues that could have caused the circuit breaker failure. After examining the existing breaker, he ran tests to insure the problem didn't run deeper, such as bad A/C compressor. Everything checked out OK with the new breaker, and it's been running fine since. I would highly recommend Ace Services, and will call them whenever I need any electrical, A/C or plumbing work done.

Description of Work
Replaced a two-pole 50-amp circuit breaker for our A/C unit. This was on a day when the temperature in Las Vegas was forecast to be 108 degrees, and we had no A/C as a result of the bad breaker.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/06/2014

Rita R.

Arrived on time did an excellent Job works and look's great

Description of Work
Put in new kitchen faucet and replace broken bathroom drain

01/22/2014

Roger M.

He gave me an estimate for $389.00, which isn't bad. I accepted the price because he had to redesign and restructure the plumbing due to the current plumbing and he also created a place to hang the product. It took him about an hour and a half to do. I called him and told him he made an error in the hooking up of something. He didn't question me when I explained the problem, and I thought that was good. When I asked to have it repaired, he was terrible sorry and said he would do it right away. He came the next day and fixed it. It only took him about a half hour to correct the repair. He even called the following day to make sure it was working alright. I admired him because he didn't quote by the hour, but rather the job. I thought that was very fair.

Description of Work
He installed a water treatment product that I purchased called a Nuvo H2O and it is used to chelate with the minerals in the water, thus making them less sticky than they used to be.

09/18/2013

Carol C.

This company was referred to me by the home warranty company. I could not have been happier. Stan was top notch. He knew everything about air conditioners and even called the manufacturer to check on something he was considering was wrong. He called numerous times to make sure we were doing ok with the air not working and gave estimated time of arrivals when he needed to come back. A great job.

Description of Work
Fixed air conditioning syste,

09/05/2013

Nelson H.

Jack (technician) showed up on time, identified what needed to be done, and made one trip to his truck to get the right parts and tools. He took care of two problems in less than two hours. He was polite and professional. He knew what he was doing and was very pleasant.

Description of Work
The provider replaced a leaking shower head. He also troubleshot and fixed a toilet flush problem.

05/02/2013

Phyllis P.

They were very professional when I called to schedule an appointment. They didn't think that they would be able to fit me in that day, but they managed to come out. We found that I needed a new hot water heater and the person that they sent was wonderful. They were on time, very thorough and professional. The price and the work was great.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/18/2013

Thomas S.

He got a part of the work done but not all of it. They've been doing something wrong all along so he basically said the whole thing was wired wrong. He fixed the heater up which I needed at the time and we were gonna work on the air conditioning at a later time. He was pleasant enough. He's a nice guy. He seems to know his stuff. They're trustworthy.

Description of Work
I used Ace Services.

Category electrician

01/07/2013

Richard L.

Jack was ontime, clean, neat, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the problem in detail and completed the work like a professional. I was impressed that he carried with him all the parts needed to do a thorough job. Overall I was impressed with the work and I thought the price was reasonable. I would definitely call them again if I had a problem.

Description of Work
Took apart and rebuilt entire inside of toilet with new, better than original parts. Resealed bottom of toilet where it meets floor. Put back in original position. Also replaced hose bib coming out of exterior wall in front.

06/15/2012

Josephine C.

Ace plumbing gave us a price, and suggested the replacement model. The final bill was right on. Neal is a very good plumber, taking time to explain everything. He's honest......not out to cheat you. That's the best feeling to get fom a repair person.

Description of Work
replacement of a water heater. Our water heater was leaking and noisy. Ace plumbing came right away, and we ended up replacing the unit. They are efficient, very neat, and the price couldn't be beat. The water heater works great!

04/12/2012

Maxine V.

He found the problem that I was having with the old heater. He fixed the problem and installed the new one. He was very nice and I am very pleased with the work he did.

Description of Work
Neil came and installed a new water heater in my mobile home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/05/2012

Kelso S.

I've worked with them a lot, and it's been a good experience. Rod, the contact person, has always been very responsive.

Description of Work
They've done electrical, plumbing, and a/c work for me.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

02/21/2012

Josephine C.

Everything went so smoothly, timely and cost efficiently. A plumbing experience can happy a happy ending like this! Leaking water heater....replaced, and toilet from h***, replaced with one sent from heaven!

Description of Work
Neal, from A-1 Ace Plumbing,Inc. is the most honest plumber we've ever had the pleasure to meet. He installed a new water heater for us, and came back the very next day to replace a toilet. We are thrilled with the performance of the water heater, and the toilet he put in , is so efficient, being #4 on a best toilet list that started with models in the thousands. The toilet he put in was under $150, and problem free! Thank you Neal, and Angie's list!

09/29/2011

PER L.

I spent about $200 for their services. Everything went fine.

Description of Work
Ace Services changed a faucet for me.

06/06/2011

Deborah C.

I know that people use this phrase liberally, but in this case it is really true; this company is the best! I have used them at least four times, maybe more (my house is getting old) and each time they are fast and professional. Rod, the gentleman that answers the phone is very professional and cares about your issue. You always feel like you're important to them and they do their best to respond quickly.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning was not blowing cold air. They came out and replaced the capacitor and was done within 45 minutes. They responded within 2 hours of my original call. Great service!!!

06/03/2011

Pat H.

I had a problem with my air conditioning. He diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes. He very quickly got the problem resolved within a day. He gave me an honest review of the system and he did his job.

Description of Work
Ace-A1 Air Conditioning Inc fixed a problem with my system in May.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/03/2010

Karl W.

The employee found that the old cartridge and surrounding parts were corroded. This made removable of the parts very labor intensive. The plumber was very knowledgeable in removing with prying and pulling without causing any damage to the plumbing in the wall. Moen supplied the parts and the plumber worked for more than an hour and only charged me with a service call. We are very pleased and will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a Moen shower cartridge and associated parts.

07/02/2010

Ira N.

Went ok. ordered a new dishwasher; installed the next day.

Description of Work
cost too much to repair old dishwasher. replaced with new. Work OK but I am using a different service since then.

Category appliance repair

05/05/2009

JAMES T.

It went great. Charles was a certified Moen repair person and all the faucets but one were Moen. He worked very quickly and kept the bill suprisingly low. He was very friendly, neat and personalble. He was candid about another repair I'd asked about (temperature control "frozen" in my shower): that it was a German brand that would take considerable time and money to obtain the part. I decided to wait on that until it was a crisis. The only downside was when I had first called, and got a recorder, and no one ever returned my call. When I called back in few days and reached a live person, they were very responsive and came right out. I suspect no one ever heard the message.

Description of Work
Repaired 7 faucets and one outdoor tap.

01/02/2009

Wendy M.

Dan came the day after New Years when all the parts stores were closed. I was advised by the person who answered the phone that this could present a problem, but in the end it did not. Dan finished the work quickly and professionally. We have had some bad experiences with plumbers in the past, but this went very well.

Description of Work
Dan adjusted two water-efficient toilets and cleared three drains for us.

08/08/2008

charles B.

They were on time and they kept in touch with me. I was out of town and they communicated very well over the phone. They kept me up to date on everything they were doing.

Description of Work
Ace plumbing came out and repaired a ruptured gas line.

Category gas leak repair

08/17/2007

REBECCA S.

After obtaining three estimates for the job, I chose ACE A-1 plumbing. Jerry provided the lowest bid and was able to start and complete the job in the shortest amount of time. He and his crew worked hard at finishing the job in order to coordinate with my landscapers. My only issue was that the workers did leave drink bottles and empty sand bags behind. The price ended up being higher than the estimate only because there was a need to re-dig the trench (another story not really relevant to the quality of work).

Description of Work
We hired ACE A-1 Plumbing, Inc. to install a natural gas pipe for a future built-in barbecue. The pipe was to be 1.5 inches in diameter and extend 80 feet from our gas meter. ACE A-1 Plumbing dug the trench, pulled permits, and installed the gas line. The work was completed on time and passed inspection.

04/19/2007

Theresa H.

During one of the calls that I made, the lady from their customer service department cursed me out. Even though they didn't come on the scheduled time, and made it impossible to reach them, I will say that the job was so good that I would call them back again if anything else was to go wrong with my gas line in the future.

Description of Work
Ace installed a brand new gas line extending from the meter to the fireplace in my house. This was to replace the old one.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

R W MECHANICAL INC

You can put your trust in RW Mechanical Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality for commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Las Vegas Nevada Community. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for over 14 years. RW Mechanical Inc. services all major brands in the commercial, industrial, and residential market. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value In the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!

Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

On installs and most items. Excludes repairs
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, sink, faucet, drain, pipe, water line, sewer line, toilet, or hot water heater, bathroom remodel, HVAC repairs and installation, air flow & air quality, Heating and A/C, Thermal Imaging