Sunrise Service Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2006

Plumbing, Water Filtration, Drain Cleaning, No Dig Sewer Repairs, Preventative Maintenance, and HVAC Services. Sunrise Service Inc. has been serving the Las Vegas and Henderson Valley for over 25 years with complete customer satisfaction as priority #1....

4.4

plumbers (191)HVAC Companies (91)drain cleaning (14)water heaters (14)water softeners (10)air duct cleaning (3)

05/10/2022

Merand B.

The service was perfect. They were very informative, friendly and very clean. I'm very happy with them

Description of Work
They replaced the water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

05/09/2022

meranda B.

It went really well. The technician was very courteous and helpful. Explained everything in detail. Was very clean and professional. I would definitely recommend them. I will be using them for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

09/11/2020

Carol T.

Excellent service! I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 water heaters, osmosis system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

02/05/2020

Gina J.

They have done a great job for us. I like that they are fast, efficient and they do a good job.

Description of Work
I used them a couple of years ago. They put in new air conditioner but I used them prior to that.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

09/28/2018

DON E.

arrived on time and performed maintenance and check on equipment.

Description of Work
seasonal check on the hvac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

09/06/2018

Werner C.

Todd was great. Concisely described my issues and showed me my options. Given I've never owned a condo before, Todd explained the complications of having to shut off the water not just for myself, but the other 3 residence in the same building. I'll be hiring him and/or the company again to update all my shut off valves in order prevent another disaster.

Description of Work
Replace shut off valve under bathroom sink in 2nd floor condo.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

07/30/2018

Crystal D.

We used the special Angie's List discount offer, so got good deal. Kevin & Brandon called when they were on the way. They were very nice & professional. They ran a snake all the way through the line & got several clogs cleared quickly. They got it draining again & explained everything clearly. They even gave tips on how to prevent clogs in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was backing up & draining very slowly

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

04/03/2018

Robert F.

As expected, required plumber due to plastic pipe

Description of Work
Toilet Supply Valve Replacement

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

01/28/2018

Charlotte S.

They replaced the toilet handle and after a couple of days the handle broke. They came out and replaced the handle free of charge.

Description of Work
Had toilet handle problems

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service you. We understand that no matter how hard we try occasionally a part can be defective or not work as designed. We stand behind all our parts we install and supply for the entire duration of the warranty. We appreciate you letting us make things right Casey Webb Sunrise Service Plumbing Foreman

01/22/2018

Vito T.

The work was completed in an hour. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Fix leaking shower faucet and leaking toilet.

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to impress.

01/14/2018

Tom H.

Very well done. Had to go get the part but was already in the price Very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking outside pipe for lawn irrigation

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate you as a client. Unfortunately we can't fit everything on our trucks but we defiantly do try to carry what we think we might need. Up front pricing that includes everything is something we take a lot of pride in. Thank you, Casey Webb Plumbing Foreman

11/29/2017

Melanie F.

The technician sent was amazing. Did the work another technician said could not be done.

Description of Work
New parts provided by Moen to be installed in my bathroom sink faucet.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

Thank you, We appreciate you giving us the opportunity even after another plumber couldn't figure it out. We are certainly glad we were able to get you working properly again. Thank you, Casey Webb

11/29/2017

Howard J.

Outstanding service. Both Casey an Todd were profession and engaging. They will be my go-to plumber

Description of Work
C Located and corrected a broken pipe related to my initial problem

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to service your plumbing needs. Thank you for taking the time to review us. You are greatly appreciated Casey Webb

11/22/2017

Leigh Anna L.

Very prompt in responding and scheduling. Work was completed.

Description of Work
Had a leak under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

We appreciate you as a client. Thank you. Casey Webb

11/13/2017

Kathy W.

Mike from Sunrise installed our kitchen faucet and we were very pleased with his services. Mike was very efficient, friendly and professional. We will definitely be using Sunrise for installation of additional faucets and sinks while upgrading our bathrooms in the near future. The cost as part of Angie's List was very good.

Description of Work
Installation of kitchen faucet.

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

Thank you!!!

11/13/2017

Kathy W.

Great job. Good price for all. Very professional, courteous and friendly.

Description of Work
Install 5 New Faucets, Valves & Outside Hose Faucet

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

10/24/2017

Charlene S.

Excellent. Kevin is a great asset to your company.

Description of Work
My toilet was leaking and I called for repairs. Kevin was the plumber who came out and he immediately assessed the problem and fixed it right away. He was professional, courteous, and efficiently fixed the problem without adding any additional charges. As a matter of fact, when he gave me the bill, I was pleasantly surprised that his price was so reasonable. I would highly recommend him, and if I need any more plumbing jobs, I will call and ask for Kevin.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service you. We greatly appreciate you and for you taking the time to leave us such a lovely note. I will make sure to pass the information on to Kevin. Thanks, Casey Webb Plumbing Foreman

10/02/2017

Ana H.

Great! He did the work right then and there and got it done quickly.

Description of Work
Leaky faucets, replace a faucet and toilets had problem flushing

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to work on your plumbing system. It pleases me to know we were able to do so on our first visit. Thank you, Casey

09/20/2017

Christopher B.

leaking part replaced. Knowledgable technician fully explained the work and the itemized cost. He even taught me some good plumbing advice as he worked

Description of Work
Running toilet fix

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

That is great to hear. We try to make sure we do our part to educate our customers the best we can without become too much or a bore. We appreciate your business.

09/18/2017

Annette A.

Very good, he explained everything and now both faucets are working great!

Description of Work
Clogged Screens on our bathroom sinks.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Awesome, Thank you.

09/07/2017

Steve W.

He worked his tail off on fixing my problem and did a great job. So glad to take Their offer for this service rebuild. His response was excellant. Would not hesitate to call him again. Price for work that Michael had to do was more than fair. Give him 10 out of 10 stars.

Description of Work
Michael replaced insides of both my toilet tanks because they both leaked.

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

We are very pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We always appreciate the opportunity. I will make sure Mike is aware of how please you are. Thank you, Casey Webb Plumbing Foreman

08/26/2017

Monica H.

Professional, courteous, quick, on time, and honest. This is the second time I've had this company come and fix my plumbing and both plumbers were excellent. I'll be calling them again.

Description of Work
Dishwasher was not dispensing water through the garbage disposal. Quick fix. Mike was very professional and honest, about the problem. Once he had figured out the problem, he got right to work. My dish washer is now working.

Work Completed On 08/25/2017