ERG Construction&Design

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2016

Commercial, metal stud framing, New construction, Remodeling , Decks, Metal Roofing, any Interior or Exterior Need. Eric R Garcia has been in the trade for over twenty nine years. I have been a part of and led many projects throughout Albuquerque and the Santa Fe area such as: Route 66 Casino,

2022 Super Service Award

Commercial

picture framing

2021
View project

decks & porches (14)home remodeling (4)drywall (4)insulation (3)hardwood floors (3)flooring (3)Patios (2)mudjacking (2)concrete repair (2)stucco (1)home builder (1)window replacement (1)

01/14/2023

Leslie R.

Work was excellent. Difficult tile installation was performed expertly. My bathroom remodel is the talk of the neighborhood.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/19/2023

12/27/2022

Nona M.

He did a beautiful job, was responsible and considerate

Description of Work
Remodel master bathroom

Category concrete repair, drywall, picture framing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/30/2022

05/03/2022

julia D.

Eric and the team did a great job on our back patio which had significant structural problems, among other issues. It looks great now and we love having out in there. Good attention to detail

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

02/26/2022

Lisa T.

Great job, great crew, great work. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 02/26/2022

01/05/2022

Fred D.

We recently moved into a new home with very little back yard shade. Eric and his partner built us a very nice and quaint free standing covered deck. Extra care was taken in detail and precision and Eric made sure the deck was built to our liking while keeping us informed of all that was happening.

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

12/31/2021

Susan G W.

My 12 year old wood porch was wood rotted badly. Initial installation of the porch did not provide the rain/snow to run off properly and instead any slow run off ran down into the beams and posts. After a big wind the facet of one of the corbels completely fell off showing the wood underneath was completely rotted. Angi/Home Advisor referred ERG Construction to come out and give an assessment and they came out within 1-2 days of being notified. I found Eric, the owner very professional and courteous. He looked the porch over checking to see how bad the damage was and explained what he thought needed to be done and how he would not only repair it, but also prevent it from happening again. I was happy to see that he didn't seem like he wanted to do more repair than needed and I felt comfortable and confident that he would do the job and do it right. He was able to come out sooner than we had even scheduled and even with the holiday season being in full swing and the lumber business he usually deals with being closed, he still came through by finding another company to provide the vegas, corbel and posts that we needed. Eric and his worker, Aaron showed up and worked hard every day they were there. When they left for the day they always made sure that the work area was as clean or cleaner than when they got there. They showed up when they said they would and worked almost non stop every day. They finished the job on time even though we had to wait a day on pieces to be made. When the project was completed, I was amazed that it looked nicer than it did to start with and my porch and yard were completely cleaned of any debris. Eric took the time to explain what he did to ensure the water would not be able run down causing it to be damaged in the same way again. I am so thrilled with the job ERG Construction did, I will definitely be using them again in the future for any needs that I have. You will not find a better team to do your project. Eric and Aaron did the work of a 4 man crew and finished in record time. The other 2 reasons I liked these guys was 1. Eric is a veteran and I believe in supporting our veterans and 2. My dogs loved them and I totally trust their instincts. Schipperkes are not dogs that trust just anyone. I highly recommend them and think you will too if you hire them to do your job.

Description of Work
porch repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

Review for ERG Construction&Design - 50 Cedar Lane Dr, Moriarty, NM - 39585650

10/20/2021

Sharon W.

ERG Construction did excellent work rebuilding a dilapidated deck and porch that will last for many, many years. At every turn, there was thoughtful attention to details. The finished deck was better than I could have imagined!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Decks & Porches

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

09/28/2021

Mike C.

Solid work, no drama. Responsive to changes.

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/28/2021

Wen W.

We are very happy to have found this company through a friend [word of mouth is the best advertisement!]. Eric and his crew have done a fantastic job to prep our kitchen for the countertop people to come to do their part. As soon as the countertop goes in I anticipate ERG to come back in to finish the final kitchen remodeling. On time, professional, trustworthy, can’t ask for a better experience!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/16/2021

Elisa B.

Eric and his team were very professional and did an amazing job! We had hardwood flooring installed throughout our new house and new tile put into the kitchen and laundry area. They worked with me every step of the way in figuring out what I wanted and getting it done in a timely manner and at a very reasonable price. Couldn’t be happier with my new floors! Will most definitely be using him for future projects and recommending him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring and tile Installation, old tile removal

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

07/23/2021

Ceeann V.

This job was preformed as stated Eric and his crew were professional from start to finish. The price quoted was the price paid. The quality of the work was outstanding. Care was taken for corners and thresholds. We are very happy with this company and the work they did.

Description of Work
Replaced three roof decks with Trex material

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

06/24/2021

Kyle G.

Overall it was great. Had trouble finding a good plumber which delayed the timeline, but still finished within the estimated date. Eric was great With adding projects and allowing us to work with him through the process.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category insulation, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Review for ERG Construction&Design - 50 Cedar Lane Dr, Moriarty, NM - 39394905

06/07/2021

Deb C.

Perfect, deck meets all my expectations.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Review for ERG Construction&Design - 50 Cedar Lane Dr, Moriarty, NM - 39360865

03/08/2021

Abel O.

ERG is a great contractor. Not only was he able to schedule the work quicker than I thought, he finished the work in only a few days. Best of all, the work was performed with much better quality than I expected. Eric did a hidden fastener design, which makes the deck look much cleaner and nicer. I highly recommend ERG Construction and will definitely call them first for any other home projects.

Description of Work
Deck

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/03/2021

McLean C.

Professional and efficient. Worked clean. The line of communication was kept open. The finish work mached the existing structure. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/02/2021

Jay F.

Phenomenal, timelines were extended due to Trex decking being out of stock. Eric and his team are a pleasure to work with. Honest, Organized, efficient, great attention to detail and expertise in everything from leveling the ground, laying the (many) concrete pillars, the framing, and most importantly the flexibility to adapt to changes in plans and other custom touches. Could not recommend enough!

Description of Work
Built a 2000 sqft Trex deck

Category decks, mudjacking, patios

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

02/20/2021

Stephen S.

Eric, Matthew, and Lorenzo did a great job. They are friendly, easy to have around the house, and got things done quickly. They did an excellent job installing the flooring and fixing our drywall problems. The floors came out beautifully, and we are very happy with them. We are both happy that our drywall that was damaged will look like it used to. They also kept a very clean worksite and hauled off all of the waste it produced. We have already referred ERG to two family members, and we will be checking in with Eric the next time we have a project to see if he is available.

Description of Work
Installed Bamboo Flooring in 3 Bedrooms and Fixed 4 Drywall Problems

Category drywall, hardwood floor, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

Review for ERG Construction&Design - 50 Cedar Lane Dr, Moriarty, NM - 39207946

11/16/2020

Duane S.

We are very pleased with the work Eric did. He was very professional and kept us informed as to when he would be able to do the work.

Description of Work
Outside door replacement

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/03/2020

Mark Y.

Outstanding work: excellent construction just as I requested. Was super reliable when he said would be there working and got a beautiful deck built within 5-days. Quality materials were used and price was very reasonable. Extremely impressed with this contractor and highly recommend him!!

Description of Work
deck built

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/12/2020

Belinda A.

They. Were poliite and prompt and professional. The job was done quickly, but with care. We will ask Eric and team back for future projects

Description of Work
Deco remodel

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/03/2020

Mechem S.

Eric and his team were great to work with. Our project was exactly what we wanted. Matt did a wonderful quality work. Would definitely hire again. Very impressed by this team.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/28/2020

Jay F.

Absolutely fantastic experience, very friendly folks. Eric showed amazing flexibility around our plans (which needed to be field verified and changed on the spot). He checked every necessary change with me before proceeding and wanted to make sure I was happy every time. Very detailed oriented and proud of their work.