MiniMaid of Albuquerque

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2006

5715 Edith Blvd NE

Albuquerque, NM 87107

Since 1978 Mini Maid has been providing its customers convenience, security, and thorough, fully guaranteed house cleaning for both occupied and vacant homes and apartments. We operate professional uniformed three person crews with a team leader who communicates with the homeowner when necessary. Mini Maid provides their own equipment and housekeeping supplies with the exception of specialty floor products. If the home owner would like our housekeepers to use their products we will be more than happy to! We guarantee our work, so if you see a problem, give us a call in a timely manner and we will send a team back out to correct it. For a fast response, please TEXT Lawrence at 505-881-8233...

house cleaning (112)tile installation (2)carpet cleaning (2)

10/24/2019

Ray O.

I have used this firm for years and am very happy with them in every way. I get the same great team of cleaners every time. They are careful and thorough, and always cheerful. I have never had a problem of any kind. My life has become so much easier now that they take the burden of the heavy work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Regularly scheduled housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I will post this on the board for your team and the other teams to see. The team always stands a little taller when a customer acknowledges and appreciates their work. Thank You Lawrence

09/10/2019

Jolene M.

I highly recommend MiniMaid of Albuquerque. I receive bi-weekly service for my 2600 square foot home. The team of 2-3 individuals is always right on time, polite, and hard working. I always have a smile on my face when they finish and I get to enjoy my sparkling home.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your review, I will post it for the ladies to see, they always appreciate it when the customer knows how hard they work. We will always do our best for you. Lawrence

08/29/2018

Deanna M.

The ladies did an excellent job. They gave a whole new definition to the word, "clean". They were professional and puntual, it was a lot of work and they didn't even take a 5 second break. It was like those scrubbing bubbles were in the house.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to give Mini Maid a review, I will post this for the team to see, they appreciate it when how hard they work is recognized. I hope everything is well with your brother. Thank You Lawrence

08/03/2018

Joline L.

Office staff who scheduled move were professional and easy to work with. Three maids who performed the actual cleaning service arrived promptly, completed the cleaning earlier than expected, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Housecleaning for move-out

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

05/17/2018

Donald N.

The ladies worked fast, quietly and efficiently. They were polite and did excellent work. We decided to hire Mini Maids on a once per month basis.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

Thank you for your review, I will post it on the bulletin board with the team member names. The team will be very happy that your appreciate their work and proud to see it on the board. Thank You Lawrence

02/05/2018

Kathryn B.

For a couple of years it seemed to go very well. The cleaners and staff were punctual, careful, very good at their jobs. Then, twice recently, because the staff had a scheduling problem I was told I had to change my schedule (!!) to be home for them. When I opened the door for the cleaner, she struck an attitude and said, "Well, do you want it or not??" Then about 2 weeks later I realized that the team of cleaners had dropped something on one of the bathroom tiles (hidden under the bathmat), and the grout was broken all around the tile. The tile itself is damaged by whatever was dropped on it. There can be no question about responsibility for this, as no one else enters my small apartment other than the cleaners and I. I tried calling the staff, but the receptionist was unhelpful and sullen. She seemed to be trying to intimidate me. I asked her to contact the owner, but I have not heard from him. I will have to pay for the repairs myself--have changed my cleaning service. I told the receptionist that I would consider staying with them if they repaired the tile.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

I am sorry I took so long to respond I was out of town welcoming my first grandchild and I wanted to talk to the ladies. We have been cleaning this customer once a month for two years, this is the first I heard about the tile and the ladies said it has always been broken. This customer is quite a ways from our office and sometime we have to send the other team, we have sent one of two teams the entire time. We try to clean when we are in the area if that works for her if not we do make the trip. We always try to do our best to keep our customers happy. Lawrence

01/10/2018

Theresa H.

I would not rehire them. Just because of the fact they went over 10-12 minutes and I got charged hard for that. Should I hire anyone again, I'll have them come and assess the work and give me a quote.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean a few places in a rental house I was moving out of. The agreed upon time was one hour. What I failed to ask is what they charged of they, the cleaning crew, went over the hour. What I thought was going to cost around $80.00 turned out to be a little over $160.00 because of ten minutes over the hour. So beware, they will get you on any overage. They did do a great job cleaning the kitchen. However, I was afraid I would get charged more for them to redo anything not done to my liking.

Work Completed On 11/18/2017

Mini Maid cleaned this vacant house on November 17th. We told the customer it would take from one hour to one hour and 25 minutes, that is an estimate only, it took and we billed the customer one hour and 20 minutes. Our policy is to bill in increments of 5 minutes for any portion of the hour after the initial hour, we explained this to the customer. This is the first time we heard from the customer, if she was unhappy with anything she did not tell us. It is our policy to respond immediately with any concerns the customer may have. I am sorry she waited almost two months and did not contact us to resolve or explain. Mini Maid has a one hour minimum of $103 plus tax for a team of three people, we explain this to every customer. The customer was charged and she paid $148.00. I am sorry there is not more truth in this complaint.

11/13/2017

Michael R.

Terrific job of cleaning. Three great women did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your positive review, i will post it for the team to see. Lawrence

09/04/2017

Valerie K.

It went very well. three ladies clean our house in allotted time frame. they were punctual and thorough. Nice job. Would recommend them.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

08/03/2017

Bridget B.

I love this service. After my initial purchase through Angie’s list, I have continued to use their services. I had them put me on a recurring schedule; I see them every month. They are excellent in every possible way. They arrive promptly – every time. They call ahead to confirm – every time. They call to follow up – every time. The housekeepers are efficient, expert, and friendly. I plan to continue with MiniMaid on a monthly basis from now on. Really, these guy are the best !! Try them. I had previously tried a different service thru Angie’s List (Maid O’Matic) and the “other” guys idea of punctuality was a “window” that was basically +/- four hours. If you don’t have to clean your house, then how could you possibly have time to sit and wait, wait, wait. NOT with MiniMaid of Albuquerque. They honor the appointed time. They are great.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2017

Ms.[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for [Member Information Removed] glowing review! We are so happy that you are pleased with our service! That is our goal! If you ever have any concerns please let us know. We want to continue to meet your expectations. Thanks again, Janie C. President

Residential house cleaning, light commercial, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile & grout cleaning and upholstery cleaning

Laundry & dishes.