Klean Dry

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

Klean Dry is a proud memeber of Angies list. we offer exceptional quality carpet cleaning at a very reasonable price. we use high quality name brand truck mounted steam cleaning units, detergents and rinse agents....

Restoration By Ambriz

Restoration By Ambriz

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet & Floor Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/22/2018

The carpets were cleaned in a professional manner and looked very good when they dried out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning in two rooms

10/02/2018

Great! Everything looks fantastic, and Sean was very professional and exceptionally courteous. I couldn’t be happier with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rugs, sofa, love seat, and recliner were cleaned.

06/26/2018

It's going well. The gentleman is very professional, he was right on time and doing a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are cleaning 3 rooms.

CATEGORY house cleaning

01/13/2018

I was very pleased with all aspects of the service. Jacob, the technician, knew so much about carpets and stains and cleaning products that I was confident he made the best choices for my needs. My carpet looks much better and this was the first time the carpet actually was dry by evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the carpet in the dining room and large living room cleaned.

01/12/2018

Very good job. I was really pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, bleach spot repair,carpet repairs,upholstery cleaning, 100% pet odor removal and 24hour emergency water extraction