Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2022

4300 2nd St NW

Albuquerque, NM 87107

Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a locally owned company in the business of resolving your plumbing, HVAC and electrical needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With over 50 years of combined experience, we understand the field of plumbing, HVAC and electrical, and we have the ability to provide you with unparalleled service....

plumbers (847)HVAC Companies (516)water heaters (154)drain cleaning (113)sewer cleaning (35)electrician (34)air duct cleaning (25)water softeners (24)fireplace services (16)gas leak repair (11)home remodeling (10)handyman (8)

02/08/2021

From the moment I called to get an estimate, I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Joshua Miller came out to inspect the old unit and promptly gave me a written quote. The quote was lower than one I had received from another plumbing company for a 14 seer unit. Darion and Erik who did the installation were prompt, very professional and courteous, explaining everything they did, showing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete installation of a 3 ton heat/AC package unit - 16 seer 2 stage

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our team members, Josh, Darion and Erik! We are so happy to hear of the excellent care they provided to you and your home, and of their professionalism! We will share your kind words with their manager.

01/27/2021

Did it all in 6 hrs. Ask for Dallas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two leaks behind shower and replaced recirculating pump

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Thank you for the stellar review of our team member, Dallas! We're happy to hear of the excellent service he provided to you and your home.

01/05/2021

I had two other companies work on this problem. Both failed, but both took my money. ABQ P H C fixed the job right the first time. Should have gone with them in the first place would have saved money and time. Preston T. saved the day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaking bathroom faucet.

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review of our company and team member, [Member Name Removed]! We're so happy to hear of the stellar service you received at your home!

11/06/2020

Six years ago I trusted Albuquerque Plumbing to install a high end Weil McLain high efficiency boiler to heat my home. the cost with tax was $19,997.13. When I turned on the boiler this year it would not operate, and water ran out of the unit. I turned it off and called Albuquerque Plumbing to have them come look at it and let me know what needed to be done. They refused to do so unless I paid the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of boiler they installed six years ago.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. We are reviewing our diagnostic pricing. The team with Albuquerque Plumbing encourages our customers to continue with maintenance performed by a professional after a new unit is installed. This can also prevent improper shutdowns, and even costly repairs. We believe this helps protect the investment made with the purchase.

10/30/2020

I used Angie's List to look for a plumber and was quite apprehensive based on reading so many negative reviews about how many dishonest plumbers are in Albuquerque. Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling called and left a message for me and I called this morning. My toilet wasn't draining, after repeating plunging. Fore Gen Plumbing called and told me their starting price is $129 and I wouldn't f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don't trust competitors who claim a toilet can't be unclogged for under $129

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Thank you for sharing your positive review with the residents of Albuquerque! We're happy to hear of the stellar service provided to you by Corey!

09/23/2020

I needed a company with a jetter to unclog drain. When I called on Friday, they quoted $150 for 2 hours for 2 people, if it goes over 2 hours, $75 more an hour. Made appt. for Monday. They call me Monday morning before coming out, they made a mistake, it is going to be $380-$400 for 2 hours and 2 people. The guy gets here around 10am. He hands me a quote on an iPad... "it's going to be $590 for ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain unclogging

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/09/2020

job was done very professionally. Dallas Barth the technician, was very professional, pleasant and knew his job. He would be an asset to any company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install bathroom Vanity and Sink. Repair sink drain in another bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you for the amazing review of our team member, Dallas! We are proud to work alongside him and we're thrilled to hear of the stellar service he provided you.

09/05/2020

The tech showed up on time. He quickly assessed the problem. Two options, replace the control valve at $700.00 just for the part. Or get a new water heater. I found the control valve on Amazon for $135.00. I paid the $95.00 service call fee for all of five mins of his time. Do yourself a favor and call a smaller shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater leaking from control valve

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

We appreciate your honest review. We will address the pricing with our management team.

08/26/2020

fast came out everything a ok quick to respond and do work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
serviced ac

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Thank you for the positive review!

08/06/2020

Technician (Trevor) was very good, professional and friendly. He checked everything out and made us feel comfortable and respected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wires to switch box for swamp cooler.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Thank you for the great review of our team member, Trevor! We're excited to hear about the thorough service he provided and of the comfort he gave to you.

Residential & Commercial Maintenance & Repair, Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain Cleaning, Duct Work, Water Heaters, Electrical & Gas Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check