FMS Plumbing and Heating

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
06/30/2021

113 E Golf Ave

South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Performing all lines of work with face masks and gloves and shoe covers

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Sewer line install

Sewer line install

drain cleaning2020
Here we are running a new latteral from the customers home since the sewer line from there home was compromised. We had to core a new saddle on to the city sewer

At FMS Plumbing and Heating, we are fully licensed, insured, and equipped to handle all your plumbing, sewer and septic needs. Our expert professional plumbers deliver outstanding results on every job and work to exceed the expectations of every customer. We are always available when you need us with emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can read more about our company and view a complete listing of our services on our website. Call us today at 908-403-6495 to arrange service, request emergency service, and for a free estimate for your plumbing needs in Monmouth, Middlesex, Union, Somerset, Ocean County and surrounding areas including Edison, NJ, Hazlet, NJ, Middletown, NJ, or Old Bridge, NJ....

Deals

plumbers (57)drain pipe installation (27)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (13)excavating (6)sewer cleaning (4)gas leak repair (4)well & water pump repair (4)HVAC Companies (4)dryer vent cleaning (1)

05/27/2021

The job was done on-time and quickly. Thanks!

Description of Work
had a tankless water heater put in

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

04/08/2021

They contacted me the day after I requested a quote, came out and took a look at things. That same night I had an estimate and appointment set up for the following day. They did the service quickly and at a reasonable price. All the folks I dealt with were very pleasant and clearly aimed to help! I am planning to schedule more work with them over the summer.

Description of Work
Replace aging, leaking toilet.

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/18/2021

On time priced right quick service what else do you need

Description of Work
Valve replacement

Category excavators

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/01/2021

Luis and Brett. Excellent Team. Don't look anywhere for your plumbing needs. Best in business and honest!! When the sump pump stopped working, water was overflowing. Luis directed and helped to fix the problem temporarily until he can send Brett the next morning. Was able to pump up the water out overnight. Luis was on the call when I visited the store to purchase an equipment and explained what t...

Description of Work
Sump Pump Installation

Category

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/18/2021

Called FMS, based on so many positive reviews and offering emergency services, and cannot be happier with entire experience (timing!, safety, quality of job, PRICING!). Thank you so much Luis and Jerry for your honestly, craftmanship, professionalism, patience while I watched so I could learn, and such fair pricing for this last minute/emergency situation. I have found my new plumber. Will hire ag...

Description of Work
Move existing piping/new valves

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

01/05/2021

Great! They were incredible responsive -answering my texts way after business hours. Gave me a quote Monday and were able to replaced my hot water heater the next day. They were also able to get the hot water heater I wanted (a tankless Rinnai). Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace existing water heater with a tankless one

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

01/04/2021

Luis did great job. Called to have kitchen sink fixture and 2 valves replaced. Prompt and courteous service. Will call again if needed in the future!

Description of Work
2 kitchen valves and faucet replaced

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/18/2020

Excellent work! Brett (the plumber) explained and educated me on the work that was being performed. He was also punctual and very professional. I would certainly use this company again!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink p-trap, studder vent and waste line

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/12/2020

According to my daughter it went wee., but she has to clean up the floor

Description of Work
Plumbing/shower

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/22/2020

I found FMS Plumbing & Heating through Angie’s List. Of all the contractors I had asked for information, Luis was the only one who actually called me! His personal interaction meant a lot; he was pleasant, easy to talk to and gave me a very good price to replace my water heater. He was very accommodating in scheduling the work at a time that worked best for me. His crew was very friendly, knowledg...

Description of Work
Remove & Install new Hot Water Heater & Heating System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

* Anti-scalding devices * Appliances installation- * Instant hot * Dishwasher * Garbage disposal * Ice maker * Gas dryer & stove * Fireplace * Grill- Gas * Washing Machine * Bathroom fixtures * Copper & Pex repipe * Drain cleaning * Drinking water systems * Freeze-up damage * Kitchen Plumbing Fixtures * Laundry Faucet & Laundry Tub * Outdoor spigots installed * Pump outs * Vacuum breakers * Pumps * Showers * Toilets * Trenchless main water line replacement * Water heater services & sales * Water