Affordable Ductworx

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

Awards & Badges

6 Buckingham Ct

Newton, NJ 07860

If your home air system uses ductwork, it needs to be cleaned properly. The average home’s air ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years. If your air system has never been cleaned before, or it has been several years since your last proper cleaning, there is a good chance you’re due for a cleaning. But why guess, when you can check? Schedule a free quote with Affordable Ductworx. We offer a FREE Dryer Vent Cleaning with any full house system clean. Furthermore, we use top of the line equipment, such as power brushes, which separates us from our competition. No job is too big or small – My son and I personally attend every job that we book to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We treat your home like it is ours. Call us today!...

dryer vent cleaning (50)air duct cleaning (33)

03/11/2021

The Affordable Ductworx team are very knowledgeable and thorough. They were able to identify other areas of the system that needed attention and fixed them. I am very happy with the quality of their work and their attention to detail. I am also equally satisfied with the installation of the air purifier. It is already making such a difference in the air quality. I would highly recommend them to an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air System Cleaning and Air Purification Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

thank you for your review of our services! we always strive to provide the absolute best to our awesome customers.

11/10/2020

Efficiently and Effectively as always

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning and Air Purifier Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! It is always a pleasure!!

11/01/2020

Dave and David were knowledgeable, professional, helpful and courteous. I am recommending them to everyone I know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent and air conditioning vent replacement; home purification system installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you and enjoy your new home air purifier system, dryer vent and AC air filter. It was a pleasure serving you!

08/04/2020

After speaking with Dave on the phone about the servie they offer, we hired Affordable Ductworx to clean the ducts in our new townhouse. They spent 5 hours cleaning the ducts, removing a non-working humidifier, serviced the blower motor, cleaned all the registers, replaced the filter and did a thorough clean-up when they were done. They also discovered that the flappers were closed one side of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning blower service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Thank you and good luck in your new home!

07/02/2020

Dave did a thorough and clean job. He cleaned up afterwards. My dryer vent is connected better than it ever has been. Great value! I am very satisfied and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank you!

03/17/2020

I scheduled a dryer vent cleaning after moving into a new home as a first time homeowner. Dave and son came and showed me the actual dryer vent piping and it was terrible (I hadn't known the condition of it prior until they showed me). They recommended I replace the entire dryer vent piping and install a new one which I agreed to. They did a fantastic job and the quality is excellent. They are met...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review! We wish you and your wife the best in your new home.

12/16/2019

The Job went Great! they were clean and careful with my home. I was very nervous if after the job was done I would have to dust my home, but they were completely professional and there was no mess at all. Great father and son business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us! It was our pleasure serving your air system cleaning needs!

12/11/2019

Professional and complete job, courteous service at a fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Thank you, sir! We wish you the best on your move down south!!

10/24/2019

It went great. Very professional and very thorough. They had to replace the flex pipe with the correct flex pipe and they had to extend the hard pipe to make he flex pipe reach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure!

10/16/2019

The team was polite, quick, clean and effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed dryer vent cleaned out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Actual cost was $155 which included a high quality dryer connecting hose and clamps.

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Purification Systems, Air Filters, Hypoallergenic, Air System Cleanings, - for Residential and Commercial Customers,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal