Ryan & Company

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

44 Abbett Ave

Morristown, NJ 07960

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a Family owned & operated business. Ryan & Co.,Inc. is a full service Plumbing, Heating and Cooling repair and installation company established in 1949 with a genuine commitment to professional, affordable & personalized service....

plumbers (42)HVAC Companies (36)water heaters (3)home remodeling (2)gas fireplace repair (1)

05/02/2022

Brandon P.

Customer since 2016. Technicians are great. Typically my experience has been 5 stars as I love(d) the responsiveness and that they send you a photo of the person showing up. Today, totally different story. I had a genuine concern and the woman on the phone for Service/Customer Support was incredibly combative. She refused to slow down and hear me out when I was actually saying the same thing she was. She really didn't care about the direction the call was taking and it was obvious she was standing firm on a useless argument. I'm no huge customer, but I am/was supporting a local business since 2016; today's encounter not only makes me hesitant to ever use them again, but moreso hesitant to endorse to neighbors and friends. Then again, it's Monday; maybe she's just having a bad day.

Description of Work
HVAC heater repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

02/04/2022

Othello S.

I am very pleased They fixed the problem very quickly

Description of Work
Leak behind tub spigot

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

08/08/2019

Michel B.

The woman who took my call to book the appt. was very cheerful and easy to talk to. Chris, the serviceman was great. He showed up on time, found the problem quickly, and explained everything clearly. I will be using them in the future for seasonal maintenance. All-in-all a great experience.

Description of Work
Repair central air

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

01/28/2019

Fred H.

fixed in 1/2 hour. gave me options how to fix. got angie list discount.

Description of Work
drain in bathroom sink leaking.

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

12/18/2018

Carol W.

The worker came promptly at designated time. He asked what the problem was, he listened intently, inspected the area and diagnosed the problem quickly. He didn’t have the part he needed on the truck, so he went out and bought it right away. He replaced the part and explained everything he did and how the part stopped the leaking. Excellent service from a true professional. I would hire this company again in a second. 5 Stars!

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet was leaking into basement.

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/09/2018

Steve C.

Couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Had leaks in the bathroom going down into the ceiling of the kitchen from a bad contractor who remodeled the bathroom. Called Ryan & Company to come take a look and the owner Bill came to take a look later that day. Sent out his technician Brandon, who was at our house at 8 AM the next morning to do the repairs. After fixing the leaking shower, we decided he should check the toilet and sink as well to be safe. Sure enough they both had leaks as well, Brandon was able to fix all three leaks very quickly and even did some extra caulking to enhance the appearance. Both Bill & Brandon were very knowledgable, friendly, showed up on time and did a great job at a fair price. If you need plumbing work done in North Jersey, call Ryan & Company now.

Description of Work
Fixed Bathroom Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

08/06/2018

Wing L.

This time the owner Bill Ryan showed up with his guy. Under Bill’s instructions, they carefully examined the issue and showed lots of patience to try out different repair strategies. Although the problem is not completely fixed yet, the condition has been improved significantly. Bill showed genuine courtesy and respect to our home and keep following up the situation after leaving. As they promised while making the appointment, the re-visit was free.

Description of Work
After the fail attempt of Ryan & Company to fix the water temperature fluctuation issue, we called back to report the issue and made new appointment to let them do a second try.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

07/17/2018

Stuart C.

I left 2 messages and never got a return call. Its been a week.

Description of Work
Needed AC serviced

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Hi Stu We apologize.. but we never received a voice mail on any extension. I’m sure it is an issue on our side . Was the calls after hours?? If so did you dial 1 for emergency? We checked that Voice mail as well and there were not any messages. We have had a good working relationship in the past so we certainly apologize and hope you can give us an opportunity in the future. Thank you RYAN & Company

06/08/2018

Sharon A.

I was very impressed with the service I received. When scheduling the appointment everyone I dealt with was responsive and polite. I had called because our A/C wasn't working and they were able to schedule a technician to come service the unit the next day. The technician (Devin) was very nice and he explained the work he was doing. I had not had the A/C unit serviced for a while (shame on me) so there were several problems. He was able to address them and he also encourage me to get a service contract so we can have the system serviced annual. Overall I was very happy with the work that was done. Thanks!

Description of Work
Repaired A/C system

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your service. I am happy to read that you were happy not only with our service, but also with our technician in particular. We welcome you to our club and look forward to working with you in years to come! Have a great day, Erin Ryan Lynch Office Manager

11/13/2017

Scott R.

Great service would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ac didn’t start.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

We offer the following services:,Residential Commercial and Institutional Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, General Contracting . We specialize in the Design and Installation of High Efficeincy Heating and Cooling systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check