AIRTIGHT STORAGE SYSTEMS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Airtight Self-Storage is a well established and highly regarded provider of self storage units for business and domestic storage. We provide long and short term storage solutions with individual units ranging in size from 8’ x 10 to 8’ x 40’.We offer parking spaces for personal and commercial vehicles. Automobiles, trucks, rv’s, trailers, campers, boats, buses. No vehicle is too small or too large.Airtight Self-Storage offers the convenience of being able to drive right up to any individual self storage unit for ease of loading and off loading of goods. Vehicle access is large enough for a commercial moving truck or tractor trailer to every unit. We are committed to providing customer cost effective secure self storage. Should you wish to reserve a unit or parking space or to arrange to view our facility please don’t hesitate to contact us....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

03/24/2017

Michelle at Airtight storage was wonderful through all aspects of my buying process. The delivery went smooth and I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a storage container and needed it delivered.

CATEGORY storage units

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to working with you again in the near future. You were a pleasure. ( ;

02/23/2017

Airtight storage was very professional. Their staff was friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions. Their price was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a storage unit.

02/15/2017

It went great ... airtight storage delivered a 20' storage container to my house on the day and time we scheduled ... it was clean and dry and was so helpful in my renovation of my house...they even picked it up on schedule when I was done with it...I was really happy using there service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed temporary storage...

01/25/2016

its perfect, very convenient and I was able to drive right up to unit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this provider for storage when I moved out of my home in between finding a new place to live

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

storage rental in various sizes and prices and parking. Also rentals of 20' storage units on your property. Call us for details

We do not offer moving trucks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover