Dave's Computers Inc

Website Design & Development
Computer Sales
Computer Training
Electronic Gadget Repair

Dave’s Computers was established in 2011 with one mission in mind: providing the optimal level of support for business and individual consumers for all of their IT needs. Delivering the optimal level of computer support offers stress-free living and saves time and money. Dave's Computers provides computer repair in Hillsborough NJ. We are located in Hillsborough, New Jersey next to Five Guys Burgers on Route 206 and Amwell Rd. We provide computer repair in Hillsborough, Belle Mead, Montgomery, Skillman, Flemington, Edison, Manville, Bridgewater, Somerset and all of the surrounding Central Jersey towns. Besides Computer repair services, Dave's Computers sells new and refurbished computers from brands such as Lenovo, Dell, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Sony, Acer, and Apple Computers. Dave's Computers is also a Lenovo Business Partner and works with Lenovo to provide customers with any type of Lenovo product they are interested in. Desktops to Tablets, we have an inventory of all types of computers ready to use....

Solid State Dave: Affordable Technology Services

Electronic Gadget Repair Computer Training Computer Repair

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
Dolo Technology Services LLC

Highly skilled and experienced in both home and business settings. Single jobs or managed services consulting packages available. No job too big or too small. Specializing in cyber security, storage, networking, Windows, and Apple. Remote support available. Flat rate billing. Monthly support payment is due on the first day of the month service is to be provided.

08/28/2017

Great - diagnosed the problem right a way, ordered the part needed and repaired the unit in about one week total time.

Description of Work
Cable repair on a lap top to link the screen with the CPU.

04/25/2017

As soon as Dave turned on the computer, he noticed it didn't sound right. He diagnosed and repaired a problem I didn't even know existed. He gave me a good price on the unexpected expense and replaced the broken drive ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
The DVD drive on my laptop needed to be replaced.

04/12/2017

Very well Dave was patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
General questions about my IMac

Category computer repair,computer training

02/07/2017

Great service. Dave's Computers was able to tune up my older computer to make it run better than my new computer. I was almost ready to discard the older computer because it was so slow but now that it has been tuned up by Dave's Computers, it has a lot of life left.

Description of Work
Tune up an older laptop to make it run faster. Replace the CMOS battery

01/16/2017

I have been very satisfied with Dave's Computers.

Description of Work
Dave's Computers has worked on every one of my PCs. They have replaced crashed hard drives, power supplies, reloaded Windows and once replaced a faulty power connector.

10/13/2016

As always excellent. Thank You Dave.

Description of Work
Computer hard drive optimization.

Category computer repair,computer sales

04/10/2015

Needs a class in bedside manners. Not exactly sure of the date. Work was done by remote. i will never go that route again.

Description of Work
A Malware program that I could have done for free

Category computer repair

After checking our records, the last time we did work for this customer was back in 2014 and never heard or did work for this client in 2015. They claim we did work for them in Feb 2015, this is false as the last point of contact was September 2014. If this customer or another customer needs assistance we always suggest giving us a call so we can figure out a solution to their computer problems. When we are not contacted back by phone we have no idea that there still is an issue with a computer...

12/31/2014

I noticed that my computer wasn't working properly and I couldn't fix it. I purchased an Angie's List "deal" with Dave's Computers to solve the problem. Dave was able to remote into my computer and immediately knew that malware and/or spyware were affecting it. He ran software to clean it up and it worked but not completely. He then ran more software, removed a lot of junk, defragged the computer, and it worked better than when I got it. I was very impressed with his professionalism and service.

Description of Work
Removed malware from my computer.

09/15/2014

It was okay. He did a good job and did everything I asked him to. He wasn’t fantastic at explaining things or customer relations. I was having some problems with accessing & organizing my photos.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $49 for remote computer support and tune-up.

Category computer repair,computer training,electronic repair

08/25/2014

went well Dave and staff are not the normal stuffed shirts you find in some computer shops and get the job done

Description of Work
reset computer to English and obtained a battery for a older computer

Category computer repair

Data Recovery, Small Business Support, Residential Support, Computer Upgrades & Repair, Home & Wireless Networking, Broadband Connections, Software & Hardware Installations, Virus Removal, Repair & Laptop Repair, Remote Support.

Ask for Details.