Gamboa Landscaping Inc.

With Angi since September 2012

Established in 2009, Gamboa Landscaping LLC is a full service landscaping company serving the residential and commercial needs of Sussex and Morris County. We offer a full menu of services including landscape design, installation, lawn maintenance, and our specialty, hardscaping.Gamboa Landscaping LLC has built its reputation on quality work at a competitive price. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on catering to the needs of each individual customer. We have a very knowledgeable team who is committed to excellence. Whether you need landscaping, hardscaping, or other maintenance services, you can rely on Gamboa Landscaping LLC to get the job done right the first time and every time. We promise you won' t be disappointed!...

Ageless Chimney, Inc.

Ageless Chimney, Inc.

New York's finest CHIMNEY and MASONRY company for 15 years, and the proud recipient of Angie's List's "Super Service" award for the past 6 years. Ageless Chimney offers, but is not limited to, chimney cleaning and repair, chimney liners, pointing, chimney caps, crowns, brick repair, fireplace repair/refacing and roof/chimney leak experts. We also specialize in building & repairing stoops, patios and driveways. We will beat any written estimate. CALL AGELESS CHIMNEY today: (516)795-1313 for your free estimate! Serving Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Westchester. Fully licensed and insured.

Offers by Ageless Chimney, Inc. on Angi

01/03/2018

Great job done in difficult weather conditions. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repave driveway with Cambridge pavers.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

10/08/2017

So happy we worked with Carlos. He was responsive, professional, incorporated changes we decided to make, had a great team, always cleaned up. Great experience. Although we found the company on Angie's List, turns out our neighbors have previously used his services. My neighbor warmly greeted him with a hug because she was happy to see him/still pleased with the stonework he had done for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, planting grass, laying patio and walkway, weeding/mulching.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working you and I'm so happy we met all your expectations. Enjoy your new outdoor space!

08/16/2016

Carlos came to our property and listened to my description of all that I wanted done. He was willing to discuss various options with me and then was able to work up a price on the spot. ( I had to wait several days for a price from all other contractors I contacted. ) I liked Carlos immediately . His manner was easygoing and he was polite. His price was the best, by far and I thought was very fair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a complete clean up of entire property with 2 vastly overgrown, very steep hillsides, including removal of rampant poison ivy from an evergreen tree and the installation of a front door walkway and small patio with pavers that I already had.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,hardscaping

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

05/15/2014

The owner and staff are very nice people. They are responsible and professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a patio.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Check out our website www.GamboaLandscapingService.com