Edgewater Appliance NJ LLC

Washer

Washer

appliance repair07030
Not spinning motor clutch

Edgewater Appliance NJ is the best appliance service in the area. We are very dedicated to our craft and to helping fix those broken appliances. We charge a $75 service fee if we show up and you do not use our services. If you choose to go with us, their is no service fee for any current or future service needs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call, and let us know what we can do for you. Serving Bergen and Hudson County, Hoboken, Jersey City, Parsmus, Fairview, NJ; Cliffside Park, NJ; Ridgefield, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ...

appliance repair (22)small appliance repair (4)

05/28/2021

Russell is an incredible person and business owner. He is so polite and helpful over the phone and very professional when it comes to scheduling and following up. He knows a lot about dishwashers and was super helpful and reasonably priced. I will use him again and again for any appliance issues moving forward.

Description of Work
Dishwasher was having issues.

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

11/07/2020

This is a supplement to my earlier review. To Russell’s credit I raised my concern- not about the quality of the repair which was excellent, but the price. He offered a partial refund which was much appreciated. I am amending my review based on his promise to do so.

Description of Work
Refrigerator line

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

11/07/2020

Excellent repair service company. Diagnosed, repaired, put back together in less than a half an hour. Very reasonable price too

Description of Work
Oven/Stove repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/29/2020

He was great! He got back to within minutes of my request and was able to fix my washing machine. He saved me from having to buy a brand new one. I would definitely recommend him!!

Description of Work
My washing machine needed to be fixed.

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/26/2020

After searching for a long time I finally came across edgewater appliance and was relieved that they had good reviews on Angie's list. However, the good story stops there. The repair man came out promptly, same day, and told me my issue was a clogged drain. He cleaned it up and said if after two weeks it fails again the back panel would need to be replaced and it would cost $390. I paid $180 for t...

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not cooling

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/10/2020

Russell was very friendly and recognized the problem immediately! He said the canister hadn’t been changed and thus ice was not being made! Also, there was an ice cube blocking something! In either case he said if it was not producing ice in 48 hours to call him. It started working within 12 hours! I was so happy not to lay out more money! And....Russell called me to find out if everything was wor...

Description of Work
ice maker

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/31/2020

Very good defective dryer timer was replaced.

Description of Work
Gas dryer not getting hot

Cost $3.1

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/25/2020

Russel was great! I called on Monday, and he came on Tuesday and fixed our fridge. Was a bit more expensive than expected. But he had all the parts with him and fixed it all on site in about an hour. Was worth it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not cooling well

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/19/2020

Ovens need to be replaced, one needs new control panel

Description of Work
Oven repairs

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/13/2020

Super!!! Fast, friendly and extremely professional. Customers could not hire a better service provider

Description of Work
Refrigerator icemaker replaced

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Appliance Repair Service, Appliance Repair, Professional Appliance Repair, Local Appliance Repair, Reliable Appliance Repair Appliance Installation, Refrigerator Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Home Appliance Services, Appliance Repair Service Company, Residential Appliance Repair, Commercial Appliance Repair, Appliance Repair Specialist, Appliance Repair Contractor

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover