DETAILZ PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS

Pelham, NH 03076

It's Always Something!...

02/17/2015

Janet J.

It was so nice to have someone else take care of the gutters. Brian was efficient and neat, and the price was great.

Description of Work
Cleaned our house gutters. Also used Brian to power wash vinyl siding earlier in the spring.

Category gutter cleaning, siding, pressure washing

06/27/2014

David C.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, tree service, pressure washing

05/27/2014

Angela G.

Brian at Detailz did a great job power washing our house. He even power washed our wooden picnic table at no additional cost.

Description of Work
Power washed our house.

05/06/2014

Rose W.

He was prompt and professional. He did excellent work and was very neat. The prices were very reasonable and fair, and I was happy with the woodwork he did. He provided the material for that job.

Description of Work
He did landscaping, mulching, edging, and yard cleanup for me last year, and this year he did carpentry work on my kitchen molding.

Category handyman service, landscaping, mulch

01/20/2014

Satish R.

Brian came 10 minutes before the appointment and was patiently waited for me. He started the work immediately and finished within 2 hours as estimated. He explained the work and how the unit functions. High quality work. Cleaned up. I recently discovered a leak on our roof and explained to Brian. He looked at the issue and offered a cost effective plan for now. He will come back to do that work when weather permits. I will write another review once that's done.

Description of Work
Garage door opener installation

11/19/2013

Anuj V.

Brian came by to do the measurements of the window pane, went to buy supplies and came back and did the repair. The repair was done perfectly, you cant even tell its different (except that pane was cleaner) He even cleaned up after the job. Very nice and professional, a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
I contacted Brian to come and give me an estimate on a broken window pane replacement.

Category replacement windows

06/20/2013

Bowman B.

They are prompt. They did an excellent job. They gave me good advice. They pressure washed the roof as well as part of the house. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Detailz Property Improvements for pressure washing about two weeks ago.

05/17/2013

nancy B.

I was very pleased with the service and the price for all the work done. He power washed one small side of my house at no additional cost. Very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
power washed my deck and tennis court. Repaired a tennis court fence that a tree had fallen on..

05/09/2013

JAMES M.

Detailz Property Improvements did a nice job for us. We were very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
He power-washed my house. He included the foundations and the chimney.

03/10/2013

Carol T.

Hard working Punctual respectful

Description of Work
Yard work sand in beach area cleaned cutters power washed house and roof Large yard prep for winter

01/23/2012

carol J.

Conscientious and fair. Good quality work. Polite and professional.

Description of Work
Removed a large 8' high chain link fence and posts. Cleared a lot of brush and small trees in area. Repaired an animal enclosure that had collapsed due to snow weight. Reinstalled, and did custom repair work on gutters. Washed all exterior windows, including sky lights. Cut a number of small trees and cleared a lot of brush from storm damage. Came on a moment's notice to clear a large limb that had come down across drive. Cut up MANY large limbs that came down in Oct. storm.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, landscaping, tree service, dog fence

08/26/2011

Pamela O.

I called Detailz to power wash our house. They called back promptly, gave us a quote within a day or two, and quickly scheduled an appointment and showed up on time. They did a great job powerwashing our house and we were pleased with the results and the prompt communication.

Description of Work
We had Detailz powerwash our house.

10/26/2010

BEVERLY P.

The young man that did the job was so quiet I didn't realize he had finished. The company owner stopped to collect his payment and noticed some dirt run off and pointed it out. He will return tomorrow to redo that small section. I plan to use his services again to repair a section of my walkway. He assured me no job is to small!

Description of Work
The tan vinyl siding on the backside of my seven room house was green with mildew and badly in need of power washing. Today the house is sparkling clean thanks to Detailz Property Improvements of Westford. I found him on Angies List!

08/17/2010

Katelynn B.

We could not be more pleased with Brian's services.

Description of Work
Brian and his helper came out and power washed our house. He worked for over three hours cleaning the siding and it looks like new. He only charged two hundred dollars for the entire job. He was very professional and we would highly recommend him.

08/12/2009

Dave A.

They were prompt is giving me an estimate. Once they were selected, we set the date and time. The arrived on time, set up, did the job, and left the place clear of any debris. Nice job.

Description of Work
Clean gutters, pressure wash house exterior, two decks, roof area, and skylights.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

11/22/2008

Patrick C.

It went better than I imagined. He was considerably cheaper than other quotes I got for this work. And he is a polite, responsible, honest worker. He is a great trouble-shooter. When he encounters a problem, he is quick to develop a successful strategy to address it.

Description of Work
Brian came to install safety cables on both garage doors. And he replaced one of the openers that did not operate with a safety eye with a whole new system (that I had purchased). He balanced both systems and lubricated the systems.

Category garage doors

Ez painting inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

M&L Landscaping Pavers

Locally owned business with over 12 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Erivan Da Silva Painting

With over 20 years of experience, Erivan Da Silva is your trusted partner for all your painting projects. I have built my reputation and business by providing high quality work at reasonable prices. We are Angi Super Service Award Winners since 2018 and pride ourselves in excellence! Call today and see what a difference my attention to detail makes.

Offers by Erivan Da Silva Painting on Angi

12/11/2018
    Check, PayPal

Handyman - Landscaping - Construction Gutter Cleaning & Repair Painting Interior & Exterior Landscaping & Plowing Fall & Spring Cleanups Junk removal & Disposal Carpentry Roof snow removal