DETAILZ PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2008

It's Always Something!...

Rob Thomas Tree Service/Fence Installer

Specializing in chain-link, vinyl, wood, pvc, and guardrail. Very experienced & hard working, dedicated to a quality job and to the happiness of customer. Tree service specializing in pruning, whole tree removal, and lot clearing. Tree and brush removed from site in a proper fashion. There are only two workers along with myself. I work along side my workers at all times. Reasonable rates and quality performance are the foundation of my company.

Ortolani & Sons

For over 30 Years Ortolani and Sons Painting Contractors have been providing exceptional painting and general contracting services to the greater Lowell area and Merrimack Valley. Our numerous years of experience, great attention to detail, friendly service, and all around dedication to our work and customers make us a great choice for anyone looking to have work done on their house, business, apartment, or condo.

Premier Painting

Premier Painting is a PG Home Services, LLC co.. We specialize in residential house painting, both interior and exterior

02/17/2015

It was so nice to have someone else take care of the gutters. Brian was efficient and neat, and the price was great.

Description of Work
Cleaned our house gutters. Also used Brian to power wash vinyl siding earlier in the spring.

Category gutter cleaning,siding,pressure washing

05/27/2014

Brian at Detailz did a great job power washing our house. He even power washed our wooden picnic table at no additional cost.

Description of Work
Power washed our house.

Category pressure washing

05/06/2014

He was prompt and professional. He did excellent work and was very neat. The prices were very reasonable and fair, and I was happy with the woodwork he did. He provided the material for that job.

Description of Work
He did landscaping, mulching, edging, and yard cleanup for me last year, and this year he did carpentry work on my kitchen molding.

Category handyman service,landscaping,mulch

01/20/2014

Brian came 10 minutes before the appointment and was patiently waited for me. He started the work immediately and finished within 2 hours as estimated. He explained the work and how the unit functions. High quality work. Cleaned up. I recently discovered a leak on our roof and explained to Brian. He looked at the issue and offered a cost effective plan for now. He will come back to do that work wh...

Description of Work
Garage door opener installation

Category pressure washing

11/19/2013

Brian came by to do the measurements of the window pane, went to buy supplies and came back and did the repair. The repair was done perfectly, you cant even tell its different (except that pane was cleaner) He even cleaned up after the job. Very nice and professional, a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
I contacted Brian to come and give me an estimate on a broken window pane replacement.

Category replacement windows

06/20/2013

They are prompt. They did an excellent job. They gave me good advice. They pressure washed the roof as well as part of the house. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Detailz Property Improvements for pressure washing about two weeks ago.

05/17/2013

I was very pleased with the service and the price for all the work done. He power washed one small side of my house at no additional cost. Very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
power washed my deck and tennis court. Repaired a tennis court fence that a tree had fallen on..

05/09/2013

Detailz Property Improvements did a nice job for us. We were very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
He power-washed my house. He included the foundations and the chimney.

03/10/2013

Hard working Punctual respectful

Description of Work
Yard work sand in beach area cleaned cutters power washed house and roof Large yard prep for winter

01/23/2012

Conscientious and fair. Good quality work. Polite and professional.

Description of Work
Removed a large 8' high chain link fence and posts. Cleared a lot of brush and small trees in area. Repaired an animal enclosure that had collapsed due to snow weight. Reinstalled, and did custom repair work on gutters. Washed all exterior windows, including sky lights. Cut a number of small trees and cleared a lot of brush from storm damage. Came on a moment's notice to clear a large limb that had come down across drive. Cut up MANY large limbs that came down in Oct. storm.

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","landscaper","tree service company","dog fence installer

Handyman - Landscaping - Construction Gutter Cleaning & Repair Painting Interior & Exterior Landscaping & Plowing Fall & Spring Cleanups Junk removal & Disposal Carpentry Roof snow removal

Check, PayPal