Accelerated Property Services

With Angi since November 2013

Landscaping, Mowing, hardscapes...

I'm a small owner operator company. This is my cell phone number. So you will always be in contact with me only. I will go that little extra. To improve the value and the safety of your property. From tree work. Prunning of shrubs or trees. lawn mowing- landscaping - fall cleanup s - weeding or full yard over hauls. Let Kenny's yard care. Give you a yard that your niebor s will dream of. Thank you Kenny.

We are a custom Landscape Design/Build firm based in Amherst NH. Retaining walls, paver patios or driveways, new lawn installation, outdoor kitchens and fire pits, excavation, installing new beds, installing plantings, install and repair irrigation, build water features, water falls, Koi ponds, landscape lighting, stumps excavation, if you need ANYTHING constructed in your yard GIVE US A CALL. If you can dream it we can build it. Taking care of you is our first priority. I built this business based on honesty and integrity. I will not compromise those principles. I estimate all the jobs and also work with the crew on the jobs I designed ensuring the job is done correctly. I spend the time needed to design and estimate your project correctly. I work quickly to address any needs or concerns you may have. Other landscape “contractors” are mowing businesses that attempt to do landscape construction on the side. We, on the other hand, specialize in landscape construction. We own all the equipment and tools to do the job correctly. There’s no need to rush thru a project because we have to return a rented machine or cut corners because we don’t have the proper tools or training. We won’t leave your job unfinished for days, or even weeks while the crew goes out to mow grass or do cleanups. We serve a small area right around Amherst, New Hampshire. We give you the full value of your contract in excellent service. There may be less expensive contractors but no one can match our level of service and quality, no one. Other companies cut corners but we never will. We take pride in our work because we know you take pride in how your property looks. Giving you a very professional job is our specialty. We look forward to designing your project!

Gagne Landscaping is a full service Landscaper that self performs most work. Any subcontractors used have been with us for years. We offer cash incentives for referrals from our customers.

10/01/2015

Description of Work
This company did a very good job cutting my lawn for my wife while I was away on business.

Category lawn service

Weekly mowing, bark much, spring and fall clean ups, aerating, over seeding and dethatching

Check, Visa, MasterCard