EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha

Nebraska: Contractors
12/01/2022

12020 SHAMROCK PLZ

Omaha, NE 68154

Please call for more details.

Ross is the EmeraldPro Painting professional for your residential and commercial work in the Omaha area. With over years of experience, Ross has the skills, tools, and know-how to get your job done the way you want it, when you want it. EmeraldPro Painting is here to personalize your painting experience and back it up with a 2-year warranty. Click the "Request a Quote" button and let's get started! EmeraldPro Painting Bringing Colors to Life We can provide you with exceptional quality workmanship and a customer-service experience that's second to none! So give us a call today! 402-204-4576 to schedule a visit for a free, no obligation estimate or visit us at our website to learn more about us. https://emeraldpropainting.com/omaha/...

house painting (9)interior painting (4)decks & porches (1)

01/13/2022

Constance K.

The service was good. I will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Painting exterior on two-story house.

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

01/10/2022

Michael W.

I was very satisfied with the entire project done by Emerald Pro Painting. Ross was a absolute pleasure to work with and was very involved from start to finish. The crew was professional, prompt and did an excellent high-quality job! I would definitely recommend Ross and Emerald Pro to everyone looking for painters. My 10-year-old home looks brand new with the fresh paint job from them!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Review for EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha - 12020 SHAMROCK PLZ, Omaha, NE - 39593058

01/10/2022

John B.

We couldn't be happier! The work was nothing but professional. Our house looks amazing and we are still getting compliments from all of our friends and neighbors. They were quick, courteous and nothing but professional. I would use them again and again, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

05/31/2021

Rob M.

Very pleased with all aspects of Emerald Pro. Ross did great with answering all of our questions, getting us a quick estimate and coordination of the job, he and his team were very professional. Painters were polite, showed up on time, did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished. From scheduling, communication, pricing and execution all of our expectations were exceeded. I would definitely recommend Emerald Pro.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint with trim

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Review for EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha - 12020 SHAMROCK PLZ, Omaha, NE - 39351953

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], thanks for the great review! I enjoyed meeting you guys and wish you the best going forward!

05/10/2021

Brandon A.

Absolutely the best company for your painting needs in Omaha. I went through nine different quoting processes with various Omaha-based companies before I signed a contract with Ross and his guys at EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha. EmeraldPros quote was the last quote I searched for after being incredibly disappointed with the process I received from other companies. I genuinely knew I was going to go with his proposal before he e-mailed it to me. Ross showed me videos he took of his crews doing work on other houses in Omaha. He showed me the paint and process his crews would be using. Everything he promised from the start was completed at the end with absolutely no surprises. I wasn't looking for a "blow-and-go" job everyone else was leading me to. I wanted my house painted right, with quality paint, done by people who take pride in their work. Ross was extremely friendly, always on time, very personable, and most importantly his guys did an amazing job on my house. Pricing was very, very competitive. They repaired small holes in my siding, replaced rotted facias, painted my entire exterior, and painted my front door. The job site was cleaned at the end of each day, and I was left with a stunning house that I couldn't be any happier about. I've had a lot of bad experiences in my short 7 years of homeownership fixing up my first house, and this has been the most pleasant experience thus far. I will return as a customer for more work down the road, and I will 100% be recommending EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha to any of my friends and family in the future. Thank you Ross, and thank you EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha for getting me excited to pull up to my home again!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint, Siding Repair, Facia Repair

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the great review!

01/22/2021

Emmalee and Bryson H.

They did a phenomenal job. I will never have another painting company in my house. They were very respectful of our daily life with our two little girls. They were wonderful to work with and they work very fast. They did excellent prep work and even taped up the wall one time until we decided what paint colors we needed there. We can't say enough about how professional this company is and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted our baseboards, doors, trim, and all of our walls. They painted our fireplace brick, built in shelving, and cabinetry as well.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

01/21/2021

Mike T.

They did a great job. They got the work done in a timely manner. They had a fair price.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

01/17/2021

Dennis M.

It was a total pleasure working with Ross, Andy and the Work Crew of Emeraldpro Painting, during the recent project to repair my house siding and paint the entire house. Up-front, they made a genuine effort to totally understand my project expectations; then, with the highest degree of professionalism, they planned, managed, and executed the deliverables that were well written and specified in the exceptional professional contract. I was VERY pleased with the quality of work, and the effort that they made to ensure that I was happy before I gave them the check. I will reach out to Emeraldpro Painting for ALL future projects that I may have.

Description of Work
House Painted and Siding Repaired

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/16/2021

Joe L.

They were very professional and efficient. The house was done in one day. The crew was very organized and the job went smoothly.

Description of Work
Entire house needed painted

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

01/16/2021

Kelly G.

Ross and his crew were top notch. Polite, professional, punctual and price was more than competitive. Will be our first call the next time we need to paint.

Description of Work
Painted interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Interior painting; Exterior painting; cabinet refinishing; drywall repair in conjunction with painting; siding repair in conjunction with painting; deck staining; epoxy floors

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check
5% Veterans and Active Service Members. Only 1 discount/offer allowed. Cannot be combined.