Timesavers Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2014

4250 Fox Meadow Ln

Winston Salem, NC 27107

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Timesavers Home Improvement is a family owned business that has passed down through not only family but across the country. Handyman Unlimited is my father and I couldn’t be more proud to have learned from the best. Richard Byers taught me that customers come first ,and that you give it your all as if it was yours. Our customers always come first and I always will . We are very detail oriented and decision sensitive. What you want we make happen ,in a professional, caring, resource full , and respectful manner . We are and will always be your “Hunny do-list specialist”....

handyman (44)door installation (9)interior painting (7)woodworking (6)deck cleaning (5)plumbers (5)drywall (5)tile installation (5)pressure washing (4)house painting (3)basement waterproofing (3)lighting (3)

04/17/2021

Good work. Showed up on time and did a great job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Mount 65" TV

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

11/20/2020

Work quality was very good. Poor communication skills - did not get all of the precise materials requested. Some shelf placements were impractical. Jen promised to provide an additional day to compensate, but she has refused to honor her committment.

Description of Work
Build shelves - garage and pantry's and closets

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

11/11/2020

It could not have gone better. Jenny Byers and her crew did quality work, and they were professional, courteous and easy to work with at all times. Jenny was on site every day conducting and/or supervising all work. She was a stickler for detail and, when some unexpected problems were encountered, was resourceful at finding effective solutions that minimized costs. She kept us fully apprised of status and progress as the work proceeded. Her written estimate and final invoice were detailed and there were no surprises. Overall, Jenny provided the best customer service I ever received from a home contractor.

Description of Work
Repairs to door and window frames, installation of lighting fixtures, installation of wood paneling on living room ceiling, repair of wall on tool shed, repair of ceiling in workshop, miscellaneous priming and painting.

Category handyman service,lighting,woodworking,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

09/22/2020

Jenny did a fantastic job! They arrived on time and completed the job in just a few hours. They were very careful not to damage the cabinet, countertop, walls or floor and cleaned up after. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cabinet and granite countertop moved over for new stove

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/02/2020

Jenny has painted, installed light fixtures, replaced rotted wood around front door, patched hollow inside door, and a variety of other tasks. She is very careful and does excellent work. Always leaves areas spotless.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaned

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

02/20/2020

Excellent - Jenny has done assorted jobs for us over the years, and her work is always meticulous.

Description of Work
painting, wall repair, detailed trim painting

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/20/2020

I'm beyond happy with the finished product. Jenny was in touch with me every step of the way. Jenny was also really receptive to my ideas and had no problem changing anything I wanted on the fly. She was very responsive to my needs and professionalism is at the top of her list along with excellent customer service. Jenny is not afraid to tackle any obstacle and is good at figuring out and solving any problems if they arise. I had a minor issue with a drain stoppage and Jenny didn't hesitate trying to help me clear the drain. I was really impressed with her skills and the daily clean up of the work area. Since all of her A+ ratings her workload has increased and I'm sure she is slammed with giving estimates. However once you are on her list its a great place to be. Her prices are fair and very affordable and the quality of workmanship and customer service are exceptional. I wouldn't think twice to recommend her services and I'm already planning some other projects for her and her crew! My bathroom looks amazing and I love the ,Tile, My new Shower, Crown Molding and quarter round. I am very impressed with the Job she completed for me. I have had many complements from Plumbers to Contractors to all of my Friends and family about what a great Job she did with the Tile Work and the Shower is now amazing! Thanks Jenny!!!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom Tub to Shower- Custom Tile to Ceiling with two boxes in wall. Misc. sheetrock repairs, Install Crown Molding and quarter round, Paint Ceiling in Bathroom, plumbing. Demo Shower - remove fixtures and cap water lines - carefully remove shower walls and tube, cut out sheetrock as needed , cut back floor tiles as needed. Custom Shower pan - prep floor for Membrane, install framing as needed for shower threshold, install membrane, pour and level shower. Shower Walls, Install Hardy Backer, Included two Soap Boxes, Tile and Finish Work - Tile Shower, includes 2 soap boxes, grout, seal grout, sheetrock repairs, paint touch up. Extra work - Sub Flooring - cutout and remove sub flooring, install new sub flooring, install 2x6's between every joist for support. Walls - Shim two walls, install 2 2 x 4's in walls. Basement Ceiling - Cut Hole for plumbing access, repair hole and paint touchup. Crown Molding - Install and paint, Ceiling- Painted, Quarter Round - Install all the way around , caulk all cracks, paint.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Review for Timesavers Home Improvement - 4250 Fox Meadow Ln, Winston Salem, NC - 38398880

02/11/2020

They say what they can do and do what they say. Great to work with. I hired them for my mother who needed two shower safety bars installed and some tile work around her walk-in tub. I would not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Tile work and grab bar install

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

02/11/2020

Jenny came to our house the first of January. She took notes and asked the right questions and said that she would get a quote back to us. I left her a message after about 2 weeks and as of today, no response. Don't know why someone would ignore a potential customer like this.

Description of Work
General repairs

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

12/27/2019

Jenny has done a terrific job every time. After several glowing reviews on Angles List, her workload has increased to the point that she is constantly busy. However, once you are able to get on her schedule, she treats you a though you are her only customer. Very pleasant and professional lady, who is not bothered by questions from the client (some vendors are less open to such feedback). She prioritizes existing customers, so there is a benefit for repeat business.

Description of Work
Replaced a damaged door molding, installed miniblinds, painted basement walls with moisture barrier, repainted rooms, recaulked around a bathtub, general cleaning, removed and hauled away debris.

Category handyman service,lighting,plumbing,screen repair,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Interior painting, exterior painting, bathroom remodeling, detailed tile work, pressure washing, deck staining, minor electrical, minor plumbing, wood rot repair, water damage repair, tear outs, hauling, punch list work, fencing, retaining walls, gates, decks, patios, porches