Carolina Construction Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2011

We are driven by quality and customer satisfaction. We are a smaller company so a customer’s complete satisfaction is very important to us. We rely heavily on customer referrals....

Wright Paint LLC

As an established, professional painting company for property managers, facility managers and building owners in the Triad area, we take every potential commercial or industrial paint job seriously. Our quality approach ensures that we will be punctual, organized and that we will deliver the value our clients expect.

Clean Blasts

I'm a one man crew offering genuine customer service, while delivering quality work to my customers. Services I offer: Driveway pressure washing, house soft washing, patio cleanings, brick and paver cleaning, concrete cleaning Se Habla Español!

Living Colors Painting & Remodeling

Welcome to Living Colors Painting & Remodeling! We serve Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting and Remodeling. We are 100% dedicated to providing our customers with the quality and service they deserve. We also offer : *Deck Restoration *Staining *Drywall Repair *Carpentry *Wall Paper Removal * Light Remodeling. Give us call today!

Offers by Living Colors Painting & Remodeling on Angi

07/06/2017

melissa N.

David and his group do very good work. Nice quality and attention to detail. There has been a lack of communication regarding timing and completion of projects. I would hire again without hesitation- just need to be more flexible.as these guys are juggling several projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled two bathrooms, replaced lighting, built laundry area and replaced flooring.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed]thank you it was a pleasure working for you!! I'm glad we were able to squeeze you in at the last minute. Thank again for the opportunity to work on your project!!

06/02/2017

Snow B.

Excellent! Every person we had dealings with were kind, honest, great attention to our needs. David was extremely helpful with giving us options and suggestions for the things we needed done. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Description of Work
Refinishing counter tops, door replacement, ceiling tile repair and replacement and several other touch-ups and repairs.

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors

[Member Name Removed] thank you. You guys are great. Hope house sales very quickly for you.

12/21/2016

Dustin S.

David was very personable, professional, and had great customer service considering my job is unpredictable. I called him for a quote and he started the next week even considering Christmas is right around the corner. He said it would be a two day job and they had it done in one day.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring and subfloor along with beams in bathroom that was rotting. Installed new vanity with faucet. Installed new vinyl flooring.

11/16/2016

K.J. G.

Service went well, happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Built exterior staircase.

03/23/2016

Danette P.

It went great, Carolina construction worked with me for almost a year (or more) to remodel a large portion of my home and made it very custom. It is absolutely beautiful and I am looking forward to working with him again soon. Easy to talk to and go over ideas, helpful and responsive service!

Description of Work
David with Carolina Construction did almost a complete remodel of the upstairs in my split level home. He removed a wall to open my kitchen and living room, installed laminate flooring throughout the house and tile in 2 bathrooms. David also removed 3 half walls in my stair well and added beautiful banister rails and custom wood steps He also installed slate tile in the entryway. We replaced the front and garage door, interior doors, removed popcorn ceilings and painted the ceilings. David also repaired broken kitchen cabinets, installed crown molding, molding on kitchen cabinets and painted them black, installed granite and new sink and light fixtures. Carolina Construction also painted the master bedroom, and installed crown molding. We also replaced both toilets, removed old fireplace tile and updated electrical issues. I am bringing Carolina Construction back this year to do other projects for me!

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

01/08/2016

Janell I.

To date, I have heard nothing from this provider. He still isn't interested enough to look at what was done. Still no name and number of the plumber who I'm guessing didn't get paid for the full job I paid for. Where did that money go? I have the invoice and cancelled checks to show they were paid in full and I have a room that shows that the work paid for is a mess. Please do look at the review percentages, especially for 1 year out. At this point, I have moved on with a reputable contractor I found thru the old fashioned word of mouth method and no longer care to hear from them. Although a partial refund would be appropriate. I would also like to add that Angies List did nothing to help. Apparently, their quality guarantee is only for the more expensive memberships. 3rd mistake, didn't read the fine print.

Description of Work
In September I hired Carolina Construction Services to demo the walls of my small bathroom, put up new drywall and plumbing for the shower, sink and toilet. I had already removed the vanity, sink, toilet and wall tile. | |My first mistake, this is not a licensed contractor, as I thought. When David and his crew first came in they were very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. | |Problems began when I pointed out areas in the drywall that I thought needed attention. Uneven corners and unsanded areas. Then they got testy. At one point, David explained that if I wanted new looking walls I should build a new house. | |Toward the end of the project David asked for final payment and since I thought they were about done, I paid him. That was my second mistake. From that point on, it was difficult to get David to answer my emails or texts. When he finally did answer me, he explained that since I had 'that tone' he pulled the crew and would not be back. I tried for almost 2 weeks to get David to come and look at what I thought were problems and he wouldn't even do that. He has not even seen the work that he is defending over my questions. I am left with uneven walls,1/4" drywall powder and nails all over the floor, 2 doors and a window with no casing and, since the tile can't go in, no toilet, sink or shower can be installed. I have emailed David twice in the past 2 weeks to ask for the plumbers name and phone number to arrange finishing and have been completely ignored. This is plumbing work I have already paid David for. | |I brought in a licensed contractor to tell me what they need to do so I can finish the project and was told," those people didn't know what they were doing". This contractor showed me not only the areas I thought were problems but a few others that will involve shimming to bring the walls flush with the woodwork. (Something I was led to believe was not possible because I have an older house) | |This crew did help with some leaking flashing around a vent pipe on the roof until we could get a roofer to fix it and also some door jambs that were sticking. They are probably fine with handyman work but I would be careful about construction.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,doors

There are many false claims made by this person. To shine some light on why my company is no longer working on this project. I am the 3rd or 4th contractor that has worked at this site in less than 1 year. I don't think the job was complete nor had she paid me in full when I decided to cut all ties. I will never allow anyone to talk to me or my crew in the manner she feels is appropriate! I would advise anyone reading this to please look at the 40+ reviews and pictures of our work to see the big picture. Thank you

07/24/2015

Diane G.

We asked for an appointment for an estimate on a home we were going to possibly flip - a $25K-30K job. David met us the very next day, walked through the property and gave us some really great ideas. He told us to take a day and think about the lay out, then call him with what we decided and he would provide a free written estimate. I called later that day and left a message. After not hearing back, I called him again on Friday morning and he stated that he started the estimate and would get it to us later that afternoon. We never heard from him again. He never called with the estimate. he never called to say he would not be able to do the job. He never called to say something came up. I was impressed with his professionalism initially but then completely disappointed in his lack of follow through. Because of this, we will never contact him again regarding any of the properties that we own.

Description of Work
We asked for an appointment for an estimate on a home we were going to possibly flip - a $25K-30K job. David met us the very next day, walked through the property and gave us some really great ideas. We asked him for a written estimate. We never heard from him again.

Category handyman service

Lack of communication. I spent hours estimating this job in multiple ways as asked by customer and emailed them to the customer. After reading this review its apparent that I was given the wrong email address. It must have been a active address since I didn't get kicked back to me or possibly ended up in the spam folder. A simple phone call could have clarified the situation. I believe I was on site with in 1 hr of receiving the first phone call.

06/07/2015

Donyetta D.

THE WORK WAS NEVER STARTED OR COMPLETED! The back and forth went on for several months thus the work was never done! He made several promises of contacting me to schedule the work but I never received a call. I sent the information to the resolution department of Angie's List but didn't get a response. I decided to do this review because I don't know how to get my money back for paying for services we never received. This is the FINAL correspondence between me and the provider below. Miss *Name Removed for privacy* I apologize for not being able to get to this job in a timely manner that you were expecting. We are so far behind right now. I do understand you needing to contact someone else to get this paint job completed. You will need to contact angie's list to initiate a refund. There is nothing I can do on my end to get that process started. Again I apologize let me know if I can do anything for you in the future. Thank you Sent from my iPhone On May 31, 2015, at 11:17 AM, *name removed for prirvacy> wrote: I waited for the call but it never came, the work was never scheduled. This had been going back and forth for a couple of months, I'm done. Please refund my money, the painting had to be completed this week. I can no longer wait, the painting has been scheduled with another company. I understand you're schedule is busy and harbor no I'll feelings. If you can refund the $200.00 that was paid via Angie's List asap, I will appreciate it. Thanks .

Description of Work
He came in a timely manner to see the work that needed to be done. We are remodeling the house and he offered to give a estimate on the paint job for downstairs. After receiving the estimate, I immediately notified the provider the cost was outside of my price point. I told him that I wanted ONLY the service I paid for which was the 8 hours of painting. Other then the estimate, the paining job was never done.

Category remodeling,interior painters

04/13/2015

jimita R.

It turned out great. I think they did a great job, but they should have been more responsive. They gave me two guys for four hours. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Carolina Construction Services painted the hallway and the trim. It was a big deal purchase.

Category interior painters

02/22/2015

LINDA M K.

Went well. Personable and easy to work with. Good job

Description of Work
Paint den, kitchen, foyer

Category interior painters

Paint inside & out. Custom decks & screen porches. Tile & regrouts. Flooring of all kinds. Cabinets & countertops. Repair sheetrock. Remove popcorn & textured ceilings. Trim work. Install new doors. New & replacement windows installation. Roofing repair. Siding. Remodel bathrooms & kitchens. Sidewalks. Retaining walls. Pergola. Gazebo. Install & stain fencing. Pressure washing.

Ask for details.