AC Harris Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2009

We Cure Sick Homes by making them Germ Free & Allergy Safe! We can solve Flu & Corona problems by sanitizing you homes handles knob fans and more! Dust and small particle removal - Spring Cleaning & Deep Cleaning - Here! We can also help you SANITIZE & DISINFECT your home or do it for you! "Live Clean Forever" Allow us to Allergy Proof Your Home "It's Real Allergy Relief without a Prescription" Serving the Triangle Area Since 1996 For free estimate Call or Text: 919687-7772 Email @acharrisdrs@gmail.com Allow us to allergy proof your house! https://acharristotalhomecareservice.com/ This is a superior vacuum cleaning service with the emphasis on dust extraction from every general surface throughout your home including underneath and behind. Goal : the extraction or removal of all house dust Our Enemy: Dust Mites, Mold Spores, Pet Dander & Molds Specialties: Rid All remodel & floor sanding house dust! Target cleaning list: Carpets edges corners area rugs drapery - blinds upholstery Lamps tops of door ledges pictures and frames TV's cobwebs Return - vents ceiling fans comforters behind beds night tables headboards - dressers tops of fridge behind the fridge - and tops of cabinet books shelves tables and - chair legs beneath sofas Our Guarantee: Is to get your home cleaner than your vacuum has been to by reaching more areas than you have been used to. We can solve your most difficult and unexpected dust problems effectively & efficiently while saving you time and money. The dust that we collect will not be re emitted back into your home. Our process removes odors and improves air quality. We have HEPA filtration in order to guarantee allergy relief!...

CJB Cleaning Services

CJB strives to provide for an exceptional client experience through quality work and exceptional communication. From an exterior soft wash to an interior carpet clean, our goal is to make you smile as you look at the work that has been done and how easy it was to accomplish.

Window Genie of NE Raleigh

4 employees Payment due at job completion

TLC Window Cleaning Service

Expect nothing less than thorough, top quality window cleaning. Reliable, dependable, and detail-oriented service. Flexible to meet your scheduling needs. We are fully bonded and insured. Peace of mind. Free, "no hassle" estimates. You’ll find that we take a lot of pride (which translates to a lot of TIME) in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied. If you want window cleaning you’ll be extremely happy with – one that you’ll tell your friends and neighbors about – then a little TLC is what you need! Windows so clean...you'll think they're open.

09/25/2019

Gerlene R.

It went very well. They cleaned the house from top to bottom and I really appreciated their good job.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

09/12/2019

Nada A.

Great experience and great customer service. Professional people with an eye for details and recommendations. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them for friends and family.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

09/11/2019

Michelle B.

Excellent. I could tell immediately that the work was done. AC Harris is the best!!!

Description of Work
Whole house duct work and dust removal

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

06/28/2014

Tracy M.

They were on time. They were very clean as far as entering the house, they covered their shoes.

Description of Work
A C Harris Total Home Care Services did home interior dust removal, air duct system and dryer vent cleaned up.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/16/2011

ELIZABETH W.

He was very good about coming, I called him Friday and he came Saturday morning. It seems he did a very good job. He was going to email a receipt for that work but he never did. As far as the work goes, I have no complaints at all. He was very good about coming on last minute notice and taking care of it. I liked the fact that he was willing to do it on a Saturday morning, before my new washer and dryer came on Monday. He charged me less than he quoted me, I thought it was reasonable.

Description of Work
A C Harris Dust Removal Services cleaned out the dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

The Member, is an actual customer as are ALL others that have posted A's and have been honest in reporting in the season that the work was performed. When we perform our services we price them based on what we see during the Free in home estimate or base on the accurate information that we get from home owners who have a real interest in a top quality, detailed and efficiently performed service. Thank you member!

11/06/2011

Ragaei G.

I have not used the service, very expensive to clean the ducts, $600+ to clean not to replace.

Description of Work
I didn't use the service, because when I asked for a quote, I was quoted $600+ to clean my ducts not to replace them.

Category air duct cleaning

Once last year I had a prospect who called in because they really liked the A ratings that were posted on my profile. They aparently had gotten other quotes from companies with less impressive ratings. He wanted me to match someone elses price so that he could go with us. I refused to do so because he would not tell me who they were and because I had no idea about their process. He was very insistent and though I was flattered I said No! I believed that he took offence and now has taken the time to post that "D" on my report for rejecting his offer. I believe this is that man Thank you AC Harris

06/02/2011

Benoit G.

I was little disappointed. They came here with a regular industrial vacuum cleaner and stuck the cleaner in the duct. They really did not open the duct up to find out if there were any more clogs, they just could not hold anymore and so they were just packing their bags and leaving. I was not impressed. I would not use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of A C Harris Dust Removal Services for air duct cleaning. The last time I used their services was in September or October last year. They charged like a $100.

Category air duct cleaning

The member is not a customer of AC Harris! We have never worked for him and we do not offer any air duct cleaning for $100. His posting is an error. Or he needs to produce

05/26/2011

Loretta T.

It was a really good price. It has been really great. There has been less dust in our home and it has been great. They did an excellent job. They were very conscious of my home. They covered the floors so no damage was done.

Description of Work
They did air duct and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, for the trust and faith. To allow anyone into you home takes them both not knowing up front who you will be working for you or how it will turn out. And thank for the good rating, you give a vote of confidence for future home owners to use our services. AC Harris Team

12/22/2010

Christina H.

I chose AC Harris because of the recommendations from Angie's List- and I'm so glad I looked here first! In setting up the appointment, AC was extremely quick and responsive and despite it being right before the holidays, he was able to get me in the very next week. We just purchased a new home and the previous owners had pets, so I wanted to make sure the ducts and spaces were completely clean before we started moving everything in. AC's team arrived on time (they said between 8:30 and 9... they were there at 8:33- I was so impressed!!), walked me through everything they planned on doing and the order they were going to follow, and alerted me when they were heading out for lunch and when they'd be back. Professionalism was an A+. They worked for about six hours and kept me updated throughout the process. AC came by when they were just about done and walked through to check every space to make sure nothing was missed- he noticed some dust I didn't even see and had them come back in and make sure to get it- talk about thorough! The house smells AMAZING, every inch of the house is dust free, and the ceiling fans look brand new (they were covered in pet hair before). On top of that, the price I paid matched the estimate and it was the BEST value I've spent on the house so far. I definitely plan on bringing AC and his team back again! No damage, no dust, prompt, a great value, friendly and professional... couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dust removal of entire house

Category house cleaning,air duct cleaning

The Member was the perfect AC Harris Dust Removal Services customer! She had an idea of what she wanted to achieve but did not know that we were such a specialty service provider. After she had the free in home estimate she became very excited like most of our prospect do when they meet our representatives and hear about how detailed and comprehensive our services are. Thank you member

06/09/2010

Susannah K.

My cat peed in several of my air ducts -- don't ask me why because I don't know. I had gone up to my elbow in the ducts, myself, using enzyme cleaner but I could still smell cat urine. I called Mad Hatter and they told me they couldn't help me -- that I would need to have the duct work replaced! I called my HVAC service and they came out to see. The duct work in my condominium was inaccessible so I feared I would be stuck with the smell unless I planned to gut my home. I called A.C. Harris in desperation. I was more than a little embarrassed to explain the problem but I said "My cat peed in my air ducts". To my surprise and delight, Mr. Harris replied, "Sometimes cats do it. Sometimes dogs do it. And sometimes people do it." He assured me they had a process called 'duct mopping' that would allow them to clean the entire length of the duct work! The crew of three, including Mr. Harris, arrived on time. First they vacuumed the ducts and then they used the duct mop. When finished I still smelled a faint cat urine odor so they did the duct mop again, this time with my enzyme cleaner. The problem was solved. After discussing the other services they provide I opted for dust removal. They were so thorough and I was amazed at the difference in my home. They even clean the small mobile I have hanging from the ceiling. I will DEFINITELY call on them again but, hopefully, not for another cat urine incident.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts and provided dust removal service.

Category air duct cleaning

The member knew what she needed and when she heard that we had a solution even though she was not 100% sure she took the leap of faith and we solved her problem and cost was not the main criteria. The things that she was able to learn from her in home estimate just made sense. Wish we had more good AngiesList customers like her. Thanks, member From AC Harris

AC Harris Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2009

1124 Hawk Hollow Ln

Wake Forest, NC 27587

Air Duct & Dryer Vent Clean, Dust Removal Services, Deep Cleaning, Window Cleaning Ask about Bundle pricing!

MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Check