Quality Plus Seamless Gutters & Metal Roofing

Founded 1960 • With Angi since January 2013

Quality Plus Metal Roofing Contractors NC is a home improvement company located in Virgilina Va and serving a 60 mile radius. We offer Energy Star windows, as well as 5" and 6" seamless gutters, and vinyl siding. We construct decks, porch enclosures & awnings...

Owens Construction Company, Inc., has been in business since 1981, because we focus on quality work and leaving our customers satisfied. We are a local business serving the South Side Virginia area. Call us today!

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

We are a locally owned business who prides themselves on serving our customers through lifetime products, payment options for every budget and excellent communication. We are a general contractor but we specialize in exterior renovations such as decks, roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and fences.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
Gutters graet job

Category roofing,siding

04/01/2013

The job was completed quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Mr. Hite of Quality Plus Roofing in Oxford, NC. gave me a free estimate to complete a roofing and siding project on my home. He gave me the lowest estimate out of 4 different local companies, and his crew arrived at the time that they told me they would. They had my project completed the same day and cleaned up all the old debris. His crew was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. They did a wonderful job, and I will use them again on other projects. Mr. Hite personally came out and inspected his crews work. I can't say enough about how happy I am with his service!

Category roofing,siding

Quality Plus Metal Roofing Contractors NC is a home improvement company located in Oxford, NC and serving a 60 mile radius. We offer Energy Star products, as well as 5" and 6" seamless gutters, and vinyl siding. We construct decks, porches, .

interior home improvement.