World Class Labors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

5011 Eagle Stone Lane Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27610

Thank you for having interest in using World Class Labors. We are a family owned labor only company who specializes in moving and cleaning services throughout the triangle area. We are fully trained, insured, and licensed laborers bringing you professionalism without the high rates for your service

12/26/2019

JUDY K.

On November 2, 2019 we rented a truck and World Class Labor provided two men to help move furniture from home to another. After dismantling an antique art deco bed, they leaned the headboard against the side of the inside of the truck, instead of laying it flat. When the mover jumped off the truck, the headboard fell over and was destroyed. A decorative blue glass mirror was shattered, and the intricate wood overlay was obliterated. We contacted Janet and she said they do not have insurance. We've written to her more than once, and she simply does not respond. In pursuing getting my furniture fixed, there is approximately $1000.00 in damage. If you care about your property, or if it has any value what so ever, do not use this company. Not are they only so unprofessional that they do not take responsibility for their incompetence, they do not even have the common decency to apologize for destroying the very property that they were paid to simply move from one home to another, neither the owner, nor the movers themselves.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

03/27/2018

Paige G.

I really can't say enough good things. Janet, with World Class Labors, was so enthusiastic about doing a thorough job. She get back to me when she said she would, met me downtown to scope out the (very large) job, gave me a prompt quote and was down at the job early. She and her team made sure every piece of trash was removed from Halifax Mall, which is the size of two city blocks and they were all so friendly. About 13,000 people had been there for the march and rally. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat and you should too.

Description of Work
Trash removal after a march in downtown Raleigh

06/23/2017

Lewis H.

Let me save you some time and summarize my thoughts on their services: Book. Them. Now. Bought a fridge from Lowe's that they said was too big for my "L" shaped staircase. It was big and heavy and the two guys with straps Lowe's sent just wasn't going to work. But that's what Lowe's sent me and they failed, utterly. So, I hired World Class Labors. I went with 4 guys because it just wasn't much more cost than having 2 and I wanted to have more than enough help for this big, bulky fridge. They were supposed to be there at 9am. At 8:52am I received a call letting me know that they were here! They sized up the job and started at 9am sharp. It took them all of 10 minutes to get the fridge from the garage, through the front door, and up the first part of the stairs up to the landing. The Lowe's movers couldn't get it up there --they quit half way up. The next 35 minutes was trying to maneuver the turn. I had to remove the molding on the staircase as that was holding us back, which took 25 of the 35 minutes. They had no fear of the weight or handling of the fridge. The guys were talking with each other and lifting and talking and lifting and then...viola! The fridge was sitting in my kitchen! It took them 10 minutes to get my treadmill up 2 flights of stairs. I added 35 minutes to the move because I had to take it apart. (I should have done that before they arrived.) Overall, I give World Class Labors a 10 out of 10! Janet and I set everything up via texts which made this a seamless, easy process. She responded to 100% of my texts --my friends don't even respond to my texts that well! And, she was easy to work with. Clearly, she values customer service and the team she sent did as well.

Description of Work
I had them move a big refrigerator and a treadmill.

05/02/2017

walter P.

They came quickly, jumped into a chaotic mess due to the previous no-show, etc., and helped me pack up the items I needed quickly, and marked the rooms names, contents, etc., on the boxes. Finding what I needed later was easier thanks to them. Most importantly, they were there and very helpful at a time when I needed them the most. Thank you!

Description of Work
I lost my moving people at the last minute and need people to help me pack up the house for the move. Everything was last minute, and I called a number of places, but only World Class Movers were able to jump on it immediately.

Category hauling services

05/04/2015

Joy P.

They did extremely well. They didn't stall or try to make more time. They were quick..polite.. and did all things as requested.

Description of Work
The two helpers helped load up all our boxes ..they also help unpack the boxes in our new location

04/21/2015

Michele K.

We used them once to empty a room out and they were great. I did their minimum which was 2 hours and I think that was about $130. They showed up early. They worked quickly. We had way less work than could have filled up the time so they were just very kind, helpful and professional. I had a room that was effectively almost like a storage room in my house and I needed to clear it out in order to make it a bedroom and put everything in storage. They loaded everything onto a truck for me. They were great guys. It was competitive, everybody had about the same, minumum two hours, about 60 bucks an hour, two person crew. These guys had strong backs and lots of experience which I was grateful for.

Description of Work
I needed a couple of hours help emptying a room out. They loaded everything onto a truck for me. They also moved some furniture for me in the room that ended up staying and we had to move it a couple of times so they moved furniture and placed it for me as well.

Category hauling services, moving companies

07/23/2014

Kimberly B.

I've moved 9 times in 20 years and I could not be more pleased with the service provided by World Class Labor. Start to finish World Class Labor professionalism and great movers made my move 100% easier than any other time I have moved. They were very responsive when contacted for price. Great on the phone, email or text. The price couldn't be beat-I checked 7other Angie's List movers and World Class Labor had the best price. Janet answered all my questions promptly, very friendly and helpful. The movers showed up a few minutes early which is great. I moved one year ago and the movers showed up 2 hours late. WCL knows how to pack a truck. I had a 16ft truck for a 3 bedroom duplex. I was certain we'd need to make two trips but they packed it up perfectly and only 1 trip was needed. I couldn't believe it. All boxes were marked for their respective room and each box ended up in the room they were supposed to go. If the guys didn't know - they asked. Last year when I moved it took another company 9 hours to move almost the same stuff. World Class Labor knows what they are doing.. My move with them only took 5 hours. These were hardworking, honest,, smart men. You can't ask for much more.

Description of Work
Movers. Packed up my house at one location, loaded the truck and unloaded at the new location

06/27/2014

Thomas J.

Description of Work
Unloaded a 26ft panel van. Prompt and fast. Would use again.

04/14/2014

Manuela C.

They removed the items from the truck and placed them in the house where the lady of the house indicated. A couple of times our minds were changed and they moved the items again to a different room.The coordinator for World Class Labors was very accommodating with regards to and quot;show timeand quot; because of traffic and weather conditions en-route. The two helpers were courteous and helpful and worked fast. I have no reservations about enlisting their services again.

Description of Work
Provider unloaded a 26 ft U-Haul moving truck full f household goods and completed the unloading and placing within the contracted time. The price charged was for two moving helpers for two hours.

07/10/2013

Nathan J.

They were actually here early which worked out to my advantage. They were very fast, courteous, and efficent. I would definitely recommed them.

Description of Work
They unloaded my truck for me.

Action Piano Services

Piano tuning, piano storage on a temp regulated area, piano moving (insured), Piano repairs, piano refinishing

Yamileth Cleaning Services

Cleaning services, 4 employees email: yamilethcleaningservice@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Queeny's Services, Inc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

- Loading and unloading: ( when you move and you need the muscle to cut moving cost from a major moving company. We help with loading and unloading your Box Truck or ABF Trailer. We also Load or Unload Pack Rats, Storage Pods and Storage Units). - Home/Office Cleaning Service: ( Professional cleaners specialized in basic cleaning of your home or office. We mop floors, dust, clean baseboards, clean and sanitize bathrooms, clean kitchens, vacuum, and remove unwanted trash.

Ask for details.