Uriel Painting

With Angi since December 2010

Enterprise Multiservice LLC

Painter1

Painter1 of Raleigh is a locally, owner run and operated company, with over 20 years experience. We are your one stop spot for all of your painting needs. We specialize in all facets of painting. We are extremely competitive and understand the value of building life long relationships with our customers. Our projects are always clean, on time and on budget. We will go to all lengths to please our clients every needs. Once you use us, you'll never have to find another painting contractor again. Workmanship guaranteed. Prompt reply to your request. Call today for a free estimate (984) 292-9558.

RenovateRepair.com

James Hardie Siding Contractor: ext. carpentry; ext. painting; door and window installation. RenovateRepair.com is owned and operated by Cary resident, Susan Prenatt. Under her supervision, qualified reside and paint crews will transform the exterior of your home. Member of: James Hardie Contractor Alliance; Guild Quality, and Better Business Bureau with A+ rating. 12-18 months same as cash on approved credit for projects over $5000. 15% Angie's List Discount.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Uriel has painted for us before in the past. He does an excellent job and the price is always very competitive. We will use him again, and again.

Category house painters

10/26/2013

They were great and I would highly recommend them. I have a double door-garage and at the last minute, I said that needs to match the trim as well, we had not priced that in the beginning but they said they would do it! They were on time, prompt, didn't leave a mess, and cleaned up. I would definitely go back to them again. I have already recommended them to my next-door neighbor. It was just two ...

Description of Work
I used Uriel Painting to paint my 3200 Sq. foot house. They power washed it first, then they did the entire house from the outside, including my enclosed screened porch. They did the inside of the porch, the ceiling and all the trims of the front porch including the outside of the garage door.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/30/2010

The team did a great job. They found some bad siding on the second floor and replaced it. The entire house looks much better after they painted it. Most importantly, they were very careful with my older, half-feral cat and made sure that her ramp and cat door were working each day. They stuck with the estimate they gave me and finished a day early. I will definitely call Uriel again if I need more...

Description of Work
Powerwashed and then painted the house. Had to prime new siding. Repaired a small section of siding.

Category contractors,house painters