Santana Construction LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2941 Millbrook Woods Dr

Raleigh, NC 27604

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Decks & Porches Project

Decks & Porches Project

decks & porches
Replace deck stairs and layout

Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions. It is what happens when what you do matches your customers expectations. We provide services from the simplest things to remodeling an entire home. ...

handyman (5)interior painting (3)garage building (2)decks & porches (2)basement remodeling (1)fence company (1)closet design (1)architect (2)

05/21/2021

Very pleased with new deck and gutters. Project took longer than expected due to city permitting delays. Once we got the permit, the 30x16 foot deck was built in very few days. Santana Construction was a pleasure to work with; very responsive to text and email messages. Would definitely call them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Tear down and rebuild large deck; repair rotten exterior wood structures; new gutters

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Review for Santana Construction LLC - 2941 Millbrook Woods Dr, Raleigh, NC - 39340493

02/17/2021

Excellent! I highly recommend. Services exceeded my expectations. Very prompt, professional and excellent communication! Work was completed and I will hire again as needed.

Description of Work
Garage and Shed Building

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

07/01/2020

We were very satisfied with the remodeling of an attic closet into finished walk-in storage closet. The end result was terrific. Victor was helpful with obtaining carpeting and getting it installed quickly. The job was done in a few days and all debris was removed. The work was neat and professional. We would highly recommend Santana Construction to anyone in need of a reliable contractor

Description of Work
Remodeling - Generalz

Category closet systems,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/05/2020

Victor and his team are very thorough and detail oriented. Appreciated the fact that he and Arturo were able to finish the project in reasonable time with the current situation. There were some minor misunderstandings on what was said and what was understood but all issues were resolved. Basement looks fabulous and a few friends who have seen it have appreciated it.

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

03/11/2020

Santana Construction never provided the estimate as promised.

Description of Work
Santana Construction visited my home to give an estimate. I explained what I wanted done. He stated he would provide estimate within a week. I never heard from them again.

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I told my secretary to send you the email. Maybe it never got send but i did do it. If you are still interested I can resend it.

02/18/2020

They did a great job! Very professional! We will hire them again!

Description of Work
Hanging pictures

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/20/2020

It was great. They were really nice people. They were really good. They understood the project in a very fast way. It was very clear which surprised me. They improved my ideas. They really have an experience in this kind of work. They were easy to work with. It looked very beautiful.

Description of Work
They did a deck.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

01/19/2020

I needed my garage sheetrocked and I need my attic floored. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB. CASH PAYMENT.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/09/2020

01/14/2020

Excellent service provided! Arrived on time, completed hanging some mirrors and pictures, assembled 3 bookshelves, installed a shelf in the laundry room and a floating shelf and cleaned up each area they worked in. Great to work with and reasonably priced. They did an excellent job and we will use them again!

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

It was our pleasure to help you and your husband! Hope we see you again!

01/14/2020

Great. Very professional. the project was reviewed, a written quote provided including dates and time and the work completed as promised. The people are friendly and courteous. They will be my first call for my next project.

Description of Work
Finish the room above the garage and build a connection to the second floor living area.

Category remodeling