Santana Construction LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2019

Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions. It is what happens when what you do matches your customers expectations. We provide services from the simplest things to remodeling an entire home.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Decks & Porches Project

decks & porches

Replace deck stairs and layout
View project

handyman (5)interior painting (4)garage building (2)decks & porches (2)basement remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)fence company (1)closet design (1)bathtub refinishing (1)architect (2)

11/17/2022

Carol R.

From the time the quote was offered for our bathroom remodel until the end of the project Victor was very good at communicating what to expect, answering questions, offering suggestions, and listening to make changes as requested when changing our vision for the end result. Arturo was also very skilled and completed the work adding additional services to ensure the job was done right and completed in a timely manner. Everyone who came into the home including electricians and plumbers were very respectful and did a great job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, removing old tub, toilet, shower, floor, and vanities and replacing them. Work also included painting, removing ceiling popcorn, wall repair, moving electrical sockets and light fixtures.

Category home remodeling

Review for Santana Construction LLC - 2941 Millbrook Woods Dr, Raleigh, NC - 39948458

09/26/2022

Peter S.

Very well. Victor and Arturo were professional and friendly. There work was very good. Honest and helpful in the design and installation process.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

02/20/2022

Mary G.

So happy with it! Santana was not the cheapest, but they were absolutely the best value for the money. They were always so responsive, punctual, reliable and honest. Craftsmanship was excellent and they were by-the-book so we never had any doubt about inspections and permits. We were comfortable with every sub-contractor and tradesperson he hired and every person in our home was courteous, friendly and trustworthy. He was great at explaining every step and every choice without talking down to either one of us. Will hire again for everything we do to our house.

Description of Work
Remodel attic into office, bathroom and bonus space

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

Review for Santana Construction LLC - 2941 Millbrook Woods Dr, Raleigh, NC - 39634524

09/22/2021

steven M.

Great job. Better than expected. Arturo and Victor were attentive to detail and showed pics at work before and after and they were very impressed. Good solid work ethics. Fair pricing. Took care of the permit, supplies needed . Looking forward to another project with this company. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
removal of chimney

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

05/21/2021

Rodney M.

Very pleased with new deck and gutters. Project took longer than expected due to city permitting delays. Once we got the permit, the 30x16 foot deck was built in very few days. Santana Construction was a pleasure to work with; very responsive to text and email messages. Would definitely call them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Tear down and rebuild large deck; repair rotten exterior wood structures; new gutters

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Review for Santana Construction LLC - 2941 Millbrook Woods Dr, Raleigh, NC - 39340493

03/13/2021

Cathy S.

I wanted a deck/porch built.

Description of Work
Scheduled and they did not show up, nor did they call me to explain. Would not do business with them.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

People take the time to write a horrible review but I contacted her and told her I would be there at 10 am Saturday. I had an emergency with my child and was not able to let her known because my child is more important than anything. We are all humans. Thanks for the bad review but that is not what we are. We take pride of our work and always do our best

02/17/2021

Jennifer P.

Excellent! I highly recommend. Services exceeded my expectations. Very prompt, professional and excellent communication! Work was completed and I will hire again as needed.

Description of Work
Garage and Shed Building

Category remodeling, garage builders

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

07/06/2020

christine B.

great. Small job done well.

Description of Work
Attach porch swing to the ceiling

Category architect

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/01/2020

brrenda S.

We were very satisfied with the remodeling of an attic closet into finished walk-in storage closet. The end result was terrific. Victor was helpful with obtaining carpeting and getting it installed quickly. The job was done in a few days and all debris was removed. The work was neat and professional. We would highly recommend Santana Construction to anyone in need of a reliable contractor

Description of Work
Remodeling - Generalz

Category closet systems, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/05/2020

Shekar G.

Victor and his team are very thorough and detail oriented. Appreciated the fact that he and Arturo were able to finish the project in reasonable time with the current situation. There were some minor misunderstandings on what was said and what was understood but all issues were resolved. Basement looks fabulous and a few friends who have seen it have appreciated it.

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

05/24/2020

James L S.

Very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Assembly & installation of gazebo.

Category architect

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

03/11/2020

David G.

Santana Construction never provided the estimate as promised.

Description of Work
Santana Construction visited my home to give an estimate. I explained what I wanted done. He stated he would provide estimate within a week. I never heard from them again.

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I told my secretary to send you the email. Maybe it never got send but i did do it. If you are still interested I can resend it.

02/18/2020

Kemba M.

They did a great job! Very professional! We will hire them again!

Description of Work
Hanging pictures

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/20/2020

Robert M.

It was great. They were really nice people. They were really good. They understood the project in a very fast way. It was very clear which surprised me. They improved my ideas. They really have an experience in this kind of work. They were easy to work with. It looked very beautiful.

Description of Work
They did a deck.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

01/19/2020

MICHAEL P.

I needed my garage sheetrocked and I need my attic floored. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB. CASH PAYMENT.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/09/2020

Ana N.

Excellent service and the price was great! They also helped me with other projects at my new house.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Gary C.

Great. Very professional. the project was reviewed, a written quote provided including dates and time and the work completed as promised. The people are friendly and courteous. They will be my first call for my next project.

Description of Work
Finish the room above the garage and build a connection to the second floor living area.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

jackie S.

Excellent service provided! Arrived on time, completed hanging some mirrors and pictures, assembled 3 bookshelves, installed a shelf in the laundry room and a floating shelf and cleaned up each area they worked in. Great to work with and reasonably priced. They did an excellent job and we will use them again!

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

It was our pleasure to help you and your husband! Hope we see you again!

Deidre D.

Very awesome, I have no complaints

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

Contact

Phone

2941 Millbrook Woods Dr

Raleigh, NC 27604

Website

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling