Rest Assured Plumbing LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since September 2018

10+ years of residential plumbing experience. Serving RDU, Cumberland County and surrounding areas. Specializing in kitchen/bathroom relocation, as well as service and repair. Servicing but not limited to: Sump pumps, toilet repairs, shower valves, well pumps, water heaters, clogged drains, water

2022 Super Service Award

plumbers (49)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (3)water softeners (2)water heaters (2)excavating (2)

09/24/2022

Nic O.

Rakeem was communicative and flexible in arranging a time to complete the work as I awaited 2 new toilets to arrive. He showed up on time, was friendly and got to work straight away. He ran into some issues thanks to our older home and a previous DIY owner, but got the necessary materials to complete the job. Even though it took much longer than he anticipated, Rakeem honored the quoted price + cost of new materials. Quality and professional work!

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/09/2022

Robert K.

Excellent. Plumber was friendly and did an excellent and professional job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
water line repair due to pinhole leak; install new pressure relief valve

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Review for Rest Assured Plumbing LLC - Cary Parkway, Raleigh, NC - 39828632

07/20/2022

Paula J.

It went great. Came on time and finished the job. I've had no problems with the disposal.

Description of Work
Replace a broken garbage disposal

Category excavators

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

01/04/2022

Alison L.

He told me to try to reset button under the garbage disposal before he came out. I didn't know there was a reset button, and it turned out that was all I had to do! Glad to get some free advice and not someone charging me to come push or a button or replace an appliance that didn't need replacing!

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Issue

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/08/2021

Okan P.

He showed up on time, completed the job in few hours, cleaned up after himself and left. Very positive experience overall.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink plumbing and dishwasher connection needed to be redone.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

05/15/2021

Tammy M.

Our experience with Rakeem was professional, prompt in his response to our plumbing nightmare, very knowledgeable and would gladly call him again for our plumbing needs. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Hot water line fitting repaired.

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Review for Rest Assured Plumbing LLC - Cary Parkway, Raleigh, NC - 39332845

02/21/2021

Angelico G.

shower plumbing and kitchen faucet repair

Description of Work
Rakeem was extremely professional and courteous. He arrived on time and quickly identified the issues. He thoroughly explained why we were having the issues and how he planned to resolve them. We will definitely contact Rest Assured Plumbing for our next plumbing project!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

We look forward to servicing your home & appreciate your kind words!

02/03/2021

Tee D.

Rakeem is fantastic! I was having water pressure issues. He was very thorough and quickly resolved the problem. Very highly recommend. Thanks again, Rakeem!

Description of Work
Water pressure issues

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you trusting us with your plumbing needs!

01/14/2021

Kimba S.

I was very pleased with the work! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for these type of services!

Description of Work
Plumbing, small handy work

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing, LLC. We value your business and look forward to working with you again!

12/21/2020

Benjamin G.

Best experience ever. Best plumber ever. Came out on Sunday and worked late into darkness to fix my problem. Professional, friendly, polite, affordable. Seriously, best experience. I own a few homes and deal with trades a lot. Best yet!

Description of Work
Replace water line

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

It was a pleasure and we are very grateful for your kind words! We aim to please and look forward to working with you in the future!

12/09/2020

Steve Z.

Very well. Rakeem, the owner/operator was on time and very helpful. He explained all that he did and had helpful suggestions about how to prevent some future problems.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

06/09/2020

Paul T.

The young man they sent out did a great job. I certainly would use them again.

Description of Work
I had a faucet that I purchased installed in the kitchen

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing! We appreciate your business!

05/29/2020

Stacy P.

I have hired Rakeem 3 times over 1.5 years so far and every experience has been excellent. He's friendly, explains the problems well, and has reasonable prices. .

Description of Work
Fix leak under kitchen sink, fix running toilet, and fix leak for bathroom sink.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/18/2020

Gary M.

One of the smoothest plumbing jobs we have ever had done. I got in touch with Rest Assured through Angie's list. Rakeem called me first thing in the morning, We talked over the specifics of our situation and he was at our house within 2 hours. The next day he was back and by the end of the day the repair was complete. Rest Assured is a quality professional plumbing service and any and all plumbing work needed in the future they will be the first I call. I highly recommend Rest Assured Water Treatment for all your plumbing needs as well. GAM Youngsville, NC

Description of Work
we needed to have our water softener replaced.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

We are truly grateful for your kind words! In these uncertain times, I am glad to be able to maintain quality workmanship for my customers. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

03/27/2020

P V.

In the midst of the corona virus issue, the basement toilets started filling up and bubbling every time the shower ran downstairs. After some research on what the cause was, called our favorite plumber, Rakeem. He responded to voice mail in less than an hour, suggested we call the City of Durham to make sure it wasn't backed up at the city side (backout). Called the city, and to their credit, they came and helped out within an hour - all was good. Called Rakeem again, and he came by that afternoon. Cleaned it all up. Had a mask and glovoes and booties on to be as safe as possible with covid. Gave a discount. Simply an all around gentleman.

Description of Work
Backed up sewer line

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

We would like to thank you and your family for trusting us during such an unprecedented time. As a small business we rely on our community for continued support. Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing!

02/11/2020

Yonas A.

Rest Assured came in on Sunday at the requested date and replaced my water heater and all is working perfect! Very professional, came with a one year guarantee and a competitive price. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replace Water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

What a pleasure to service your home! Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing, LLC!

01/29/2020

MF V.

Rakeem was very prompt to respond to my Angie's List inquiry. He also called me and scheduled a visit to give a quote quickly. His prices were reasonable. So, he did the work immediately. He also changed a shut off valve which was leaking when shut off. He was very pleasant. I would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets and replaced faucets in kitchen sink

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

We’re so glad your happy! Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing!

12/18/2019

Louise L.

Excellent service, very professional and courteous!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Thank you! Rest Assured it’s done right! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

12/12/2019

Amy C.

They were able to quickly schedule the installation. The installation was completed quickly. The new disposal was tested and everything was cleaned up after the installation. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Install new disposal

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

We are glad to serve you and the surrounding community! Thank you for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing! Rest assured it’s done right!

12/06/2019

Donna M.

Rest Assured Plumbing was responsive, professional, and very fairly priced. I recommend Rest Assured Plumbing for any plumbing job - very knowledgeable on any plumbing need throughout my home.

Description of Work
Replace Prv valve & plumbing inspection

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

We aim to please! It was a pleasure servicing your needs! Thank you again for choosing Rest Assured Plumbing!

11/26/2019

Jack S.

Rakeem did a great job with my toilet issues. After he left, I had an issue with my disposal and had Rakeem replace with a new disposal. I contacted him on Saturday and he was at my house at 8:00 am. on Sunday morning. He assessed the issue and promptly replaced the unit. Rakeem was a pleasure to work with. Very polite, knowledgeable, and highly dependable. I will use Rakeem again. He also unclogged one of our sink lines. I would highly recommend him for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Rakeem worked on a toilet and installed a new disposal in my kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

We’re so glad you were pleased with our work! We take pride in all jobs big or small! Please enjoy the Holidays and thank you again for your patronage!

11/15/2019

Fran W.

Rakeem was terrific; from the speed in which he returned my call and then set up an appointment, to locating and fixing the leak quickly and to charging a fair price, a truly painless service. Will definitely use his services again!

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen sink repair