Lawn & Order Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

1108A Nowell Road

Raleigh, NC 27607

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Top rated landscape contractor in the area! Whatever your landscape needs, Lawn and Order can handle it! From basic mowing & trimming, customized weed control & fertilization, aeration & seeding to hardscaping – let our experts develop a plan with you that will beautify your property! We look forward to talking with you!...

lawn care (244)lawn treatment (108)lawn & landscaping (70)leaf removal (49)mulch delivering (42)tree service (21)hauling (11)irrigation system (5)decks & porches (4)gutter cleaning (3)hardscaping (2)roof cleaning (2)

07/30/2021

I’ve used L&O for lawn service for several years and have had a great experience with them. So I am baffled as to why their bush group has been such a nightmare to deal with. I wanted the hedges to the left and right side of my house trimmed back. I should have realized something was wrong when I had to email and call several times to get service, found out that the person who came to my house and...

Description of Work
Two sets of hedges trimmed

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

This is Joe Bailey - Owner of Lawn & Order Landscaping. We're really sorry you feel this way about how the job turned out. I did come by to take a look at what happened and tried to discuss it with you. Since 99% of the job was completed, I felt that a $50 credit on a $500 job would reasonable and fair. After several attempts to get you on the phone, I reached out via text. You then resorted to de...

07/12/2021

After having tried five or six companies, both large and small, L&O is the best. I have one of the best-looking lawns in the neighborhood. Whenever I’ve had a problem or question, my calls are answered promptly and I’ve got quick response and good advice. I’ll stick with Joe and his crew as long as I have grass!

Description of Work
Regular lawn maintenance

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

01/11/2021

I have been a Lawn & Order customer for several years and recommend them highly. They provide me with bi-monthly lawn service (mowing/trimming/edging). During the fall/winter, they address the fallen leaves by collecting them at the street for pickup. They offer annual aeration/seeding as well as other yard treatments. While I have not taken advantage of it (yet) they also spread pine straw/mulch ...

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

We appreciate your business over the years. Thank you!

01/07/2021

I found this company via AL by purchasing a coupon for a specific service. When the technician came out, I was informed that my type of lawn didn't need the service I purchased and the company immediately refunded me. Seeing how honest they were, I decided to enroll in an annual maintenance contract. So happy I did. My lawn is wonderful. No more problems with weeds and always nice and green. I hav...

Description of Work
Annual lawn maintenance contract

Category decks,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate it.

08/07/2020

Very well, great company. My yard looks good!

Description of Work
Lawn care with fertilization.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

03/24/2020

He did it in one weekend. He removed all old plants, trees, shrubs and debris. He cleaned up the mess. He planted the new landscape beautifully. He did more than he said he would.

Description of Work
Remove old landscape with new landscape for 3 building.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/23/2020

The employees are always pleasant and do an excellent job. If I ever have any questions, the owner, Joe Bailey, is very responsive and friendly. My yard looks better than ever, and without any work on my part!

Description of Work
General lawn and shrub maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/23/2020

went great. Everyone there is knowledgeable and professional. Plus the guys working on the yard are really nice.

Description of Work
regular landscaping and landscaping projects

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/22/2020

Great! The yard was an overgrown mess when we moved in. They came out and had great ideas for form and function and worked hard to make sure the design would not exceed the budget we had set for the yard. A clear plan was conveyed, quotes were provided promptly, the whole project stayed within budget and on time. The yard looks fantastic and gave my kids a safe place to play in!

Description of Work
Clear and Sod Back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

03/20/2020

I sent written instructions to them (4 bullet points), and they didn't do what I asked. We still have pine cones and dead leaves all over the front and back yard. Also, two sapling trees were not removed. For this they charged $45 per hour X 2 workers for 6 hours. Not worth it for the quality of work. Hire high school or college students!

Description of Work
) Pine cones all over the back and front yards -see pics 2) Only one Nandia was cut down. I was asked if the other small trees should be cut as well and said yes please! The trees are still there. See pics. 3) Survey plot stakes (red/orange flags) show our property line in the front yard. Much of the property on one side still has leaves, stix, and pine cones---not done as requested. See pics.

Category hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Review for Lawn & Order Landscaping  - 1108A Nowell Road, Raleigh, NC - 38453762

There was an agreement that even though we were given a max budget of only $330, all of the wishlist items would not be completed before allotted time ran out. We worked hard and fast and we accomplished a lot in the small amount of time we had.

Residential & Commercial Landscape Management, Lawn Care, Landscaping, Mulching, Pine-straw, Pruning, Fertilization & Weed Control, Aerate, Seed & Fertilize, Walkways & Patios, Gutter & Roof Cleaning, Pressure Washing