Air Quality Concepts

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

air duct cleaning (232)dryer vent cleaning (77)mold removal (31)HVAC Companies (12)

03/25/2022

Keith A.

the service guys hooked a machine up to air handler and let it run for a while. They cleaned the returns and I asked them what the machine was doing, they told me it was sucking the dust out. I did not see them put anything in the main trunk lines to release the dust from the walls of the trunk line. They weren’t even going to clean the vent lines until I mentioned something about them. So they opened each vent and put a air hose with a 6 inch worn brush in each vent and only went about 6 feet in them. So I know that most of my vent lines and trunk lines didn’t get cleaned properly and for $585 bucks I thought they would do a better job.

Description of Work
clean my ductwork because of excessive dust

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

12/30/2021

Debbie S.

Excellent crew! Cole, Aiden and DMAC were professional and efficient. Will be utilizing them again in Hamstead in three weeks!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

11/03/2021

Mitzi S.

I was very impressed with the expertise, courtiousness and respectfulness shown by the technicians, Austin and Jake, when they were at home cleaning my air ducts and dryer vent. Air Quality Concepts will be recommended by to to all of my friends and neighbors for their duct work cleaning needs. Austin was very patient in answering all of my questions before they began the job. I also commend them for greeting me with their Covid masks already on! Definitely a plus to me when so many technicians ring the door bell and you have to first nervously ask if they even have a mask. Great job Austin and Jake!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

09/15/2021

LES B.

I was impressed with the appearance and demeanor or Austin, my service provider. He inspected my ducts, found installation damage by a rodent, and showed me the pictures of the damage. He then told me what needed to be done to repair and gave me an idea of what it would cost. I was pleased with the work done and would call on them again.

Description of Work
Duct vacuuming and duct replacement.

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

08/07/2021

Nicholas C.

Cole did a fantastic job. Would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

02/25/2021

Gabriel S.

They did a great job. Cole and Dylan were helpful and very communicative -- we appreciated that they showed us before/after photos of our air ducts and specifically described the work that was performed. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/01/2021

Warren S.

Dillon and Cole arrived on time and explained exactly what work would be completed and how. They showed me the ducts up close so I could see what needed to be cleaned. They also showed me the ducts afterward and they were clean as could be. It was only a week ago and I already notice less dust in the air. Very professional, reasonably priced and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to help. Be blessed.

04/03/2020

Donald F.

Ducts were cleaned as we contracted for. When they finished the HVAC ducts they said they would do the dryer vent as a complimentary service. I told them I had recently cleaned it and they would probably not get much lint out of the vent. I was amazed at all they got out and it was at no additional charge.

Description of Work
cleaning of HVAC ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

01/23/2020

George W.

These guys were awesome after going through so many people I am extremely happy and pleased I was able to have them perform my work. I will most definitely hire them again. Save the time and research and just hire them you won’t be disappointed

Description of Work
Duct work and dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work really hard to satisfy all customers. Thank you and Be Blessed!

12/11/2019

jim B.

Knowledgeable on the phone as to different methods used in industry and provide exceptional value message as to why they were best. Easy to schedule and were on time and courteous while here. Jacob, the technical representative, went out of his way to call prior to showing up and ask if OK to work in the house even though he had a cold. I though this was very thoughtful gesture. Since my wife works a local school I told him we were immune to the black plague and come on in. Once here he got to work and keep me informed of his findings. With an 18 year old house and first time vents were cleaned, you can imagine the picture. Bottom line courteous, on-time, diligent , and professional worker. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We work really hard to please everyone! Be Blessed!

11/19/2019

John B.

left an message... never received a call back

Description of Work
Removal of mold in a upstairs room of an a-frame concept

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

We have checked all of our emails and voicemails and have no record of a message from you. Could you please tell us when you tried to reach us? I wish that you had tried to reach out again before leaving an F review. We strive to contact all of our customers within the same day and to give the best service possibe.

08/20/2019

Darren T.

Excellent work. Showed up on time and had the whole job done in about 20 mins. Great job. Thank you.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to cleaning your dryer line next year too! Be Blessed!

06/18/2019

Karen D.

The whole work went so very well. The owner's communication was excellent and timely. The men who came and did the work were respectful, diligent, and excellent workers. I was encouraged just to know that there are such people still in the world. I highly recommend them. They did all 3 systems.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to go above and beyond with our cleaning methods and customer needs.

01/18/2019

Walt D.

This company was the first to make contact after I reached out. Jake and Dalton showed up on time, and we first did a walk through of the entire house. They were professional and pleasant, and they went right to work. I was very pleased with both their work and attitude. I thought the price was reasonable and the work was excellent. I certainly do recommend Air Quality Concepts.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and treatment

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you had a great experience with our company.

01/15/2019

Cynthia T.

They told me my ducts were clean. I did agree to treat the ducts with the growth and odor treatment.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Thank you for the review. Your ducts were clean when we inspected them so we did not do the cleaning, however you wanted the growth and odor treatment, which we provided. Could you please contact us and let us know what could have made your experience an A? Thanks, Debbie

12/17/2018

Heather M.

While cleaning my house, I noticed my air returns were abnormally dirty. We have had several recent renovations, resulting in extra dust and our house is 25 year old. We also have three large dogs. Air Quality Concepts cleaned our upstairs and downstairs ducts and returns. They were timely, professional and efficient. Now the whole family can breathe a little easier.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our company. We are glad to hear of your positive experience. Thanks, Charles

12/06/2018

Andy D.

Austin and his team were excellent! Kept us informed on his ETA and talked us through all his analysis - he didn't find anything to fix or clean and said so. Helped us to figure out our next course of action. I recommend them and will call them again!

Description of Work
Air was testing high for mold particles from previous work done so asked them to come in and clean ducts, etc.

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

10/21/2018

MF V.

Spoke to Charles who had to delay coming due to another job. That was ok. Unfortunately, someone else showed-up on the designated day. He was not only late but didn't even go look at the crawl space and just went into the condo to count vents. Such a quick count can not evaluate the work needed. It was a waste of time. Never heard anything since.

Description of Work
Mold clean-up and repairs due to leaky pipe which has been fixed

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

I am very sorry that you were unhappy. We have never received a review on looking at a job only. I called you to find out what happened and see if we could make things right and you did not want to talk about it. We treat our customers with honesty and respect. We sent our technician to look at the job and no one mentioned to him that the crawlspace needed to be looked at. I fit you into a very tight schedule to try and help. I am sorry that we were unable to fulfill your needs.

08/21/2018

Joyce B.

The service was performed well. I am very happy with the work. I wish they could have cleaned the dryer vent, but it was on the roof, however they did try to do all they could but due to liability issues they were not able to clean them.

Description of Work
All air vents were cleaned

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

08/12/2018

Robert K.

They asked me to reschedule due to heavy rain impacting their work schedule. This was not a problem for me. The two men who did the cleaning were knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Clean 14 air ducts plus 1 return

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

07/15/2018

Kristan B.

Great Experience, the owner came out initially to give us a quote he was very nice. The young man that came to do the work was very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned Ducts & Air Conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

06/06/2018

Becky H.

We were pleased with the service provided. They did a great job. The team was prompt, professional, courteous, responsive and clean. They cleaned the air duct vents and dryer vent at a reasonable cost. We also had them perform the sanitization service. This service improved the air quality of the home and we would hire them again.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning and sanitization.

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

04/23/2018

Lisa S.

Great...no issues. Process was explained when I made the appointment. The technician was very respectful of my home and very tolerant of my barking dog.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts